• Established
Idea to make Humapro better: put those ribs in the Humapro container

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where is the workout log? I just see ribs and brisket.

Thy shall not covet
You can covet at my place if you can make it before the leftovers are gone tomorrow. Lol. My wife, daughter, and I tear up 1 rack. Lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be in to follow bro.. love this stuff!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Humapro is still kicking ass. Used it again pre and post-workout and had an amazing workout. Never quit pushing and could have kept going. It's like the gas tank just never goes empty. I hadn't felt that in a while before using this stuff. And the flavor of the Rocket Pop is so good. Arm day and it was Pump City.

Fat Gripz DB Hammer Curls 25x6x10
Fat Gripz DB Skullcrushers 20x6x12
Standing Alternating DB Curls 40x5x10
Rope Pushdowns (Apartment) 100x2x10, 90xx10
Straight Bar Cable Curls(Superset)/ 40x1x10, 40x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10
Rope Pushdowns (Apartment)(Superset) 100x1x10, 100x1x10, 100x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10
Dumbbell Curls (Hands on ends of DB)(Burnout, no rest) 30x1x15, 35x1x6, 30x1x8

LISS Incline Treadmill Cardio 20 minutes

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Humapro is still kicking ass. Used it again pre and post-workout and had an amazing workout. Never quit pushing and could have kept going. It's like the gas tank just never goes empty. I hadn't felt that in a while before using this stuff. And the flavor of the Rocket Pop is so good. Arm day and it was Pump City.

Straight Bar Cable Curls(Superset)/ 40x1x10, 40x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10, 35x1x10
Rope Pushdowns (Apartment)(Superset) 100x1x10, 100x1x10, 100x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10, 90x1x10

How many days have you been on HUMAPRO? Any changes to your body to report or is it too early?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to start my log pretty soon. Running on PA and some other fun stuff ATM

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
How many days have you been on HUMAPRO? Any changes to your body to report or is it too early?
I've been taking it for 5 days. It has had a profound impact on my workouts, but in terms of changes to my body, it's too early to tell. I'm 1 lb down, but that doesn't mean a whole lot at this point. Haha.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Lots of work will Humapro fuel :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking it for 5 days. It has had a profound impact on my workouts, but in terms of changes to my body, it's too early to tell. I'm 1 lb down, but that doesn't mean a whole lot at this point. Haha.
I am sticking on to see some noodz at the end of the log.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm missing it in here, what flavor are you using??

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Rocket Pop flavor! And I more or less wanted those ribs from the earlier picture. Rib-flavored Humapro might be a little strange, but hey. I can't knock something I've never tried. Haha.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Chest day today. Humapro allowed me to hit sets of 10 that I normally have been doing 8 of during this cut. The added endurance was present again. I just kept going and never hit a wall. I had a nice pump and left the gym buzzing with good feelz. Now it's time to eat fajitas. Go, high carb days!

Flat Barbell Press 185x3x10, 185x1x8
Incline Hammer Strength Press 225x3x10, 225x3x8
Close Grip Press Machine 160x1x10, 150x5x10
Pec Deck Flies (Orange Machine) 250x6x10
Freemotion Chest Press 45x4x10

HIIT Ellipitical Cardio 20 minutes

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest day today. Humapro allowed me to hit sets of 10 that I normally have been doing 8 of during this cut. The added endurance was present again. I just kept going and never hit a wall. I had a nice pump and left the gym buzzing with good feelz. Now it's time to eat fajitas. Go, high carb days!

Finally a workout. I thought you switched to "everyday is ice cream day".

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The hammer strength machine is one thing I miss about lifting at home instead of the gym. :( :(

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and here ya go DemntedCowboy. Wife asked me to grill either pork chops or pork steaks tonight. I chose the steaks. That's a regular sized 9×13 cake pan.

15078551884130.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and here ya go DemntedCowboy. Wife asked me to grill either pork chops or pork steaks tonight. I chose the steaks. That's a regular sized 9×13 cake pan.

View attachment 156703
Wow, those look like nice wallets. How much you charge for those. I could use a new one. Lol??. No, those look great. If we ever have a AM get together we will have to have a dueling pitoff. Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back to comparing meat are we?

Martyfnemec great work! Gotta love getting more reps and not getting worn out!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Sets of 10 and added endurance. Nice! Great work out

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, those look like nice wallets. How much you charge for those. I could use a new one. Lol����. No, those look great. If we ever have a AM get together we will have to have a dueling pitoff. Lol
I will be a taste test judge!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be a taste test judge!
Shoot, you're only a couple hours away from me, you don't have to wait for something that probably won't happen. Bring your family up some Saturday and we can grill up some steaks.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Here is yesterday's log. I felt great. The energy was there. I just kept taking longer breaks than I should have because I had college football games playing on my phone. My bad! It was still a good day, though! Now I'm on the way for Shoulder Day.

Leg Extension Machine 190x6x10
Lying Leg Curl Machine 100x6x10
Barbell Squats 225x4x10
Smith Machine Calf Raises 225x4x12
Leg Press 450x4x10

LISS Elliptical Cardio 30 minutes

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here is yesterday's log. I felt great. The energy was there. I just kept taking longer breaks than I should have because I had college football games playing on my phone. My bad! It was still a good day, though! Now I'm on the way for Shoulder Day.

Barbell Squats 225x4x10
Leg Press 450x4x10

I got lucky only game I really wanted to see LSU v. Auburn didnt play till late. So I got ti get both in uninterrupted

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Back Day today. I took the Humapro before and after the workout. Like usual, I felt great the whole time. I sweated a lot and never felt a break in my mental focus or endurance. I started to get a headache and my left eye was throbbing a bit in the middle of the workout, but it went away. I don't see any correlation between the Humapro and the headache, but it happened, so it was worth mentioning. All in all, a great workout.

Seated Cable Row 175x6x10
High Row Machine 230x6x10
Bentover Barbell Row 155x1x10, 175,3,10
Row Machine 270x4x8
Lat Pulldown 175x4x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Barbell Squats 225x4x10
Leg Press 450x4x10

Oh, so you were one of the douchebags at the gym huh?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was dead. It always is on the weekends. But yes, I was. Haha.
Lol! Just giving you crap!
I'm the biggest douchebag at my gym. I do what I want, leave weights laying around until I'm done with them, don't wipe my equipment off after I'm done and change the music if it's not a song I like. Good thing I'm the only one and it's my basement! Lol!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
No, no. I'm guilty as charged. A nice basement gym one day would be awesome. I'm jealous!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Completely off-subject from the home gym/dungeon that I probably have, I know I'm going to sound insane, but... I started drinking two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar "with mother" diluted in a glass of water before bed and after I wake up. I am the kind of person who never dreams. I don't know if I don't sleep deep enough to remember or realize I dreamt, but I generally close my eyes to sleep and then open them and it is morning. Maybe once every few months, I will wake up feeling like I dreamt, but won't remember it. I just am not a good sleeper. I'm not joking at all when I say that all 5 days I have taken the ACV, I have dreamt. That is supposed to be one of the many benefits of ACV. I cannot speak to any of the other benefits, but the sleep quality and dreaming have been an instant change that I cannot deny.

It's weird, but I will continue it. I weirdly like the taste of ACV. I even put it on my tacos.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Completely off-subject from the home gym/dungeon that I probably have, I know I'm going to sound insane, but... I started drinking two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar "with mother" diluted in a glass of water before bed and after I wake up. I am the kind of person who never dreams. I don't know if I don't sleep deep enough to remember or realize I dreamt, but I generally close my eyes to sleep and then open them and it is morning. Maybe once every few months, I will wake up feeling like I dreamt, but won't remember it. I just am not a good sleeper. I'm not joking at all when I say that all 5 days I have taken the ACV, I have dreamt. That is supposed to be one of the many benefits of ACV. I cannot speak to any of the other benefits, but the sleep quality and dreaming have been an instant change that I cannot deny.

It's weird, but I will continue it. I weirdly like the taste of ACV. I even put it on my tacos.
I That this every morning, I may have to try it before bed!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ACV seems to be a panacea. Personally, I never tried it. There is no research backing up the numerous claims. When reading about the Huns, I stumbled about the writings of an arabic historian, mentioning that while pestilence was decimating the troops, wine, that has gone "bad" (vinegar) cured the warriors. Maybe it really does something after all.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Normal mixture for me is ACV and sugar free Metamucil before bed. Does it do anything? who knows. I sometimes wake up dryer and tighter.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I had another kickass day on Humapro. I never tire in terms of endurance, despite how out of breath or whooped physically I get in the gym. I don't think I've ever quite felt this way before in the gym and it happens every single day that I take Humapro before I work out. I strongly approve. I still roughly have another week left (it's hard to tell exactly how many more days I have) so I'm going to keep the good times rolling in here, but I've had everything I need for the final review for a bit now. This stuff makes my workouts awesome. Anyways, let's get to my shoulder day:

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 225x3x10, 225x4x8 225x1x6
Side Lateral DB Raise 30x6x10
Front DB Raise 30x6x10
Rope Face Pull 77.5x4x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
R.I.P. Mr. Lahey. :/

Lahey.jpg