Party Marty goes pro with HUMAPRO

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to contact a couple guys here when I am in the US next time (I live in India. But, yes. We get decent ribs). We should do an AM meet if this hasn't been done. Some good beer, ribs, barbeque.

Think I am going overboard.
I'm down. Would be all about meeting my Indian brother from another Mother

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to contact a couple guys here when I am in the US next time (I live in India. But, yes. We get decent ribs). We should do an AM meet if this hasn't been done. Some good beer, ribs, barbeque.

Think I am going overboard.
My ribs will make you smack your momma, infact thats what I call them. "Smack your Momma" Ribs...TM...

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm down. Would be all about meeting my Indian brother from another Mother
Humbled. That's all I have to say.

My ribs will make you smack your momma, infact thats what I call them. "Smack your Momma" Ribs...TM...
Okay. That's it. I have to find a way to come to the US soon.

Please do not post a pic of your ribs here. That might just do it for me.

Don't mind

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Don't mind
Thats it if we do ribs ribs this weekend They are going up. Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Don't mind
Ribs you say? So moist and tender they melt in your mouth? Yep! Sounds about right.

15073418023030.jpg

How about brisket?
15073418023991.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks tasty. Throw in a couple of barrel aged stouts and we got us a meal!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ribs you say? So moist and tender they melt in your mouth? Yep! Sounds about right.

View attachment 156344

How about brisket?
View attachment 156345
Are those burnt? Lol. And I got Red Stag with my ribs, and I cook them in Olive Oil amd Marsala wine before I add the dry rub and throw them on the grill....and those thinking of copying me that not it. And I didnt say the temp. Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are those burnt? Lol. And I got Red Stag with my ribs, and I cook them in Olive Oil amd Marsala wine before I add the dry rub and throw them on the grill....and those thinking of copying me that not it. And I didnt say the temp. Lol
Where do you think you get burnt ends on your brisket from? Lol! That's from 10 hours on the smoker.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That aint burnt ends. That burnt ribs. Lol. I'll post my pics ASAP. When I can get those posted. Maybe this weekend

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That aint burnt ends. That burnt ribs. Lol. I'll post my pics ASAP. When I can get those posted. Maybe this weekend
Nah, that ain't the ribs thats burnt, it's just a little bit of the juice and rub. I guarantee that those ribs were moist and fall apart good. ;)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't this supposed to be some sort of log or something, before you guys derailed the shyt out of it?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd I think your meat looks good!

That brisket looks damn good! smoked for 10hrs. perfect!

CJNator

Awards
God that food looks delicious! Making me hungry on all these stims lol.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what in the heck this is, but it looks like a fat kids dream!!

And sorry to say that it would appear that your wife is way out of your league. How long has she had problems with her sight??

(just kidding, but you're obviously a lucky guy!)
Haha. She DOES wear contacts!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
My cousin came into town yesterday and he's leaving Sunday morning. I moved my rest days next to each other so I will be also skipping the gym today and then will get back on schedule tomorrow with a shoulder day. I hate breaks in my gym schedule, but it should more or less be the same, just with a different setup on the rest days. I will be playing tour guide today and taking my cousin to DC. I still took Humapro twice each day during this two rest day span. I found that 16 oz of water is perfect. My wife and cousin both tried it and exclaimed that it tasted exactly like a Rocket Pop.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you did get those pics that I sent you. ;)
No but my wife did. she came out of the room and told me she was good and we could go to sleep now! thanks!!!:hijacked:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ribs and brisket look amazing! I have been craving some brisket...that’s one thing I miss being close to Texas. People here in the Carolinas don’t know what good bbq is! Lol

My cousin came into town yesterday and he's leaving Sunday morning. I moved my rest days next to each other so I will be also skipping the gym today and then will get back on schedule tomorrow with a shoulder day. I hate breaks in my gym schedule, but it should more or less be the same, just with a different setup on the rest days. I will be playing tour guide today and taking my cousin to DC. I still took Humapro twice each day during this two rest day span. I found that 16 oz of water is perfect. My wife and cousin both tried it and exclaimed that it tasted exactly like a Rocket Pop.
Enjoy your family time! Nothing wrong with switching things up to make time!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No but my wife did. she came out of the room and told me she was good and we could go to sleep now! thanks!!!:hijacked:
You're certainly welcome! Mwahahahahahaha!!
Ribs and brisket look amazing! I have been craving some brisket...that’s one thing I miss being close to Texas. People here in the Carolinas don’t know what good bbq is! Lol

Enjoy your family time! Nothing wrong with switching things up to make time!
I guess Kat thinks my meat looks good too.......... :p

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171007_140216_092.jpg

My cousin demanded we go to Shakeshack while he was in DC so we went yesterday. It was a good choice. He's gone. Now I'm on the way to the gym.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn’t think you’d mind if I shared them...
Hey, those were supposed to be special and just for you! Now SFreed and Studhorse are going to be jealous that I sent you the better ones!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey dont forget me.
Were you on the list I sent out to? Honestly, I don't really care if everyone else gets jealous, it's just that sfreed and studhorse actually send good ones back so gotta try to keep them happy.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was this supposed to be a log or something?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need Marty to get back from his workout and post something pertinent.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You guys are crazy! I had a busy day today. I worked out back earlier and had a great day. The Rocket Pop Humapro is so good. The flavor is just as spot on as it was when I first tried it. I felt the same effects that I did last time. My gas tank never emptied. I started to get a headache nearly 3/4 through the workout, although I don't think that had anything to do with the Humapro. Despite that, I kept pushing through and I could have kept going. I'm loving the way I'm feeling on this stuff. As usual, I took it 20 minutes before and then again 20 minutes after I was done with cardio.

Seated Cable Row 175x6x10
High Row 230x4x10
Row Machine 270x4x8
Bentover Barbell Row 155x4x10
Lat Pulldown 180x4x10

HIIT Elliptical Cardio 20 minutes

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, those were supposed to be special and just for you! Now SFreed and Studhorse are going to be jealous that I sent you the better ones!
I couldn't fathom better!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I had a shoulder day today. The Humapro mixes great and tastes better. For the third workout on this stuff, I had endless focus and stamina. Again, I could have worked out longer. I also usually do 8 sets of 8 with 225 on the Hammer Strength Press, but I made 4 of them 10 reps instead. I also turned both DB raises from a 4-set exercise to a 6-set. I love the way I feel on this stuff.

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 225x4x10, 225x4x8
Seated DB Side Lateral Raises 30x6x10
Seated DB Front Raises 30x6x10
Barbell Shrugs 225x6x12

LISS Elliptical Cardio 30 minutes

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd jtmass Sorry to backtrack a tad bit but said I would post it ASAP, and I just did a rack today so here it is.
Before the grill:
20171009_153442.jpg

After the grill and ready to eat:
20171009_155151.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we're talking about two different things here. You're saying grilling and I'm smoking. Looks good though. ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great workouts Marty!