ParActin. Does it work?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need a new joint supp. Was looking at either SNS Joint Support or IForce Joint Help.

Both contain ParActin. Does this stuff actually work? Any preference on which is better? IForce is a lot more expensive. Guess it's due to the Cissus.

I've tried a few other supps like animal flex and flexatril. Looking for something different.

Thanks.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need a new joint supp. Was looking at either SNS Joint Support or IForce Joint Help.

Both contain ParActin. Does this stuff actually work? Any preference on which is better? IForce is a lot more expensive. Guess it's due to the Cissus.

I've tried a few other supps like animal flex and flexatril. Looking for something different.

Thanks.
Both are excellent choices, and I've used all the products you listed except Flex.

Ultimately, it comes down to what you can afford. If you've got the cash, go with iForce Joint Help or Flexatril.

If you're a little tight on funds, go SNS.

In the end, you can't go wrong with any of those three, and eventually you should try each to see which would be best for you and is most effective for your needs.

Lastly, it's best to run each one for at least 2 months, as it can take awhile before you really start to notice benefits of each joint Supp.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ParActin is great! I've always gone with SNS Cissus as it's worked so well for me but recently i tried Joint Help and really didn't notice any type of a drop in coverage. I don't see an issue using either products. The two best things we have for joint health are cissus and ParActin so you can't go wrong.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You won't be disappointed if you go with SNS Joint support xt. It's a great product. Another one I like is achilles by anateaus labs.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for SNS Joint Support XT and if your joints are extra bad, stack it with Cissus XT ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paractin is amazing, and IFN was the first to bring it to the sports nutrition market. That + cissus (joint help formula) is the perfect combo.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright cool. I'll give one of these a shot then. Appreciate the feedback

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with either!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're not a joint support formula if you don't have ParActin in your formula.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for SNS Joint Support XT. If cissus is something you like or want to utilize, SNS also makes Cissus XT.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I can only provide anecdotal evidence, but I felt the immediate pain relief from ParActin using iForce Joint Help. Really helpful when combined with cissus IMO.