Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Down to two pills now, have plans this weekend ;) Then my company is sending me to Texas for the next 6 weeks, so I'll have to order some more...

Oh, one pill will last me 4 days if I'm not drinking... it's crazy as hell.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Down to two pills now, have plans this weekend ;) Then my company is sending me to Texas for the next 6 weeks, so I'll have to order some more...

Oh, one pill will last me 4 days if I'm not drinking... it's crazy as hell.
four days wholly hell!!!!! It normally last for about 2 days for me.. .Thats why I pop an Aspire Lite(only lasts about 12 to 14 hours) during the week... Aspire36 is a friday thing for me now!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
four days wholly hell!!!!! It normally last for about 2 days for me.. .Thats why I pop an Aspire Lite(only lasts about 12 to 14 hours) during the week... Aspire36 is a friday thing for me now!!
I am down to my last A36 cap. Then I will pick up a bottle of each :stick:

STUD1982

Awards
Does anyone here know if I'd be safe ordering Aspire36 off of Amazon.com?

I ask because I usually order things off of there (books and such) and I was thinking about just adding some Aspire36 to my orders because I get discounts on shipping and, also, it wouldn't raise any eyebrows (since I normally get stuff from Amazon anyway).

Would any Palo Alto Labs associates be willing to comment?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here know if I'd be safe ordering Aspire36 off of Amazon.com?

I ask because I usually order things off of there (books and such) and I was thinking about just adding some Aspire36 to my orders because I get discounts on shipping and, also, it wouldn't raise any eyebrows (since I normally get stuff from Amazon anyway).

Would any Palo Alto Labs associates be willing to comment?
If its the real PAL Aspire36, you have nothing to worry about man.

RockyD

Awards
My God.. a company that actually produces what they claim.
:aargh:

Incredible product . . works just like they say. I did wake up with a slight headache but a couple of mortins knocked it out.

Great job Palo Alto Labs!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I took 1 capsule of Aspire and divided it 4 times into 4 separate caps. Still worked great. No headache but still very effective.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
So PAL does indeed sell their product on Amazon, correct?
WE, Palo Alto Labs, do NOT sell our products on amazon.com. But as long as it is from a trusted seller and both safety seals on the bottle are intact.. shouldnt be a problem. A lot of supplement companies have stores on amazon and ebay to push sales from different avenues. But none of them are direct from PAL.

Of course ill recommend nutraplanet bc you cannot get better customer service anywhere. Prices are damn good as well.. hard to beat all around
Palo Alto Labs

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Finally got around to using my Aspire sample. From all the great reviews I had high hopes but it didn't seem to pan out for me. Took the sample around 9pm and got a slight flushing of the face about 30 minutes later. I was like, ok here we go, but that was pretty much it for me. I couldn't tell any difference in my erection strength, stamina, firmness etc... I also haven't had any random woodies today. I know this product works from all the great reviews, but maybe I'm a non responder. The only thing I can think of is I'm currently taking SDNG which has ATD and even at small doses it kills my libido.

I appreciate PAL sending me a sample, I just wish I responded to it from all the other rave reviews. This has no reflection on how I feel about PAL as I still think their a stand-up company and I love Leviathan and Incarnate.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got around to using my Aspire sample. From all the great reviews I had high hopes but it didn't seem to pan out for me. Took the sample around 9pm and got a slight flushing of the face about 30 minutes later. I was like, ok here we go, but that was pretty much it for me. I couldn't tell any difference in my erection strength, stamina, firmness etc... I also haven't had any random woodies today. I know this product works from all the great reviews, but maybe I'm a non responder. The only thing I can think of is I'm currently taking SDNG which has ATD and even at small doses it kills my libido.

I appreciate PAL sending me a sample, I just wish I responded to it from all the other rave reviews. This has no reflection on how I feel about PAL as I still think their a stand-up company and I love Leviathan and Incarnate.
Dave was gracious enough to send me samples across the Atlantic (to Germany). I took one three days ago. Although I usually do not have problems in that department, I was pleasantly surprised to notice clear benefits. The most dramatic was the frequency of the rounds. Each at a high level of readiness (pre-Aspire36, the quality might drop with successive rounds, especially if the rounds occur within short time spans). This spontaneous preparedness at a high level lasted close to two days. Definitely a new experience for me. A welcome one! The only sides I noticed were stuffed nose and some headache. Well worth it, nevertheless. Aspire36 comes highly recommended!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Dave was gracious enough to send me samples across the Atlantic (to Germany). I took one three days ago. Although I usually do not have problems in that department, I was pleasantly surprised to notice clear benefits. The most dramatic was the frequency of the rounds. Each at a high level of readiness (pre-Aspire36, the quality might drop with successive rounds, especially if the rounds occur within short time spans). This spontaneous preparedness at a high level lasted close to two days. Definitely a new experience for me. A welcome one! The only sides I noticed were stuffed nose and some headache. Well worth it, nevertheless. Aspire36 comes highly recommended!
nice, thanks
Looooooooove Aspire, and Aspire lite (for weekdays,lol)

Topdawg

Awards
aspire

Hello,

Was just wondering how long it was going to take to get my free sample? I ordered mine on the 19th of last month, but still havent received mine yet.

Topdawg

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Was just wondering how long it was going to take to get my free sample? I ordered mine on the 19th of last month, but still havent received mine yet.

Topdawg
pm me your shipping info ill get you one out tomorrow

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to thank you guys. I got a free sample in the mail last week for no reason whatsoever. Any reason why? Dave has sent me like 20 samples now. haha. Im very greatful.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Had a chance to use my sample finally after much waiting. Busy work schedules for myself and the lady made it hard to really test this stuff out, so I waited a bit.

Anyway, I've always gotten positive feedback from my girl but I wanted to give this stuff a go anyway. There was a definite difference in my performance in terms of stamina and time between rebound. Also, although I've never had problems getting an erection, with Aspire 36 I had problems NOT having an erection. Literally everything would set me off :D.

I'd say these effects lasted from early evening into the next late afternoon or early evening.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I dont get some Aspire lite soon my d1ck's gonna fall off.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I got really drunk one night and took one pill...

...I started throwing up at 3 am, and continued just about every hour until noon!!! :sick:

Willing to try taking the pill minus the alcohol! haha