Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! :twisted:

Hehe, just kidding ;) Had to think of that commercial.

haha..i know..my friends keep telling my gf that...trying to mess with her, shes an awesome chick though, doesnt phase her..lol...thank god

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
haha..i know..my friends keep telling my gf that...trying to mess with her, shes an awesome chick though, doesnt phase her..lol...thank god

hahah i live in vegas, there's billboards with that slogan all over the place- we don't get to see the commercials though. but the slogan is def. a big hit

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just my luck, I got the sample Friday and wife started her period Saturday. Guess, I'll have to hold off until next weekend.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Just my luck, I got the sample Friday and wife started her period Saturday. Guess, I'll have to hold off until next weekend.
sh*t..you're married..get some red wings and get on with the show :thumbsup:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
:eek: ohh noooo!

:toofunny:
come on bro..every girl says it feels so much better, a lil blood never hurt anyone. plus if you pop your load inside...you'll have scratch marks on your back for a week...crazy orgasms she will have :jaw:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
come on bro..every girl says it feels so much better, a lil blood never hurt anyone. plus if you pop your load inside...you'll have scratch marks on your back for a week...crazy orgasms she will have :jaw:
Haha, I guess your just more of a man than I...

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: , you propose I go down on her too. :eek:

eh, just make her clean it up a lil then if you can go on with a little iron taste in your mouth you're set :box:

in no way or how am i speaking from experience :toofunny:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
banging when shes got the crimson tide isnt the worst thing in the world, but banging with Aspire when shes leaking would probably be horrible. it would just be messy.... :eek:

going down during that time of the month???!!!! never!!! eeek x2

my favorite quote BTW:

I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days but doesnt die.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
going down whens she on is just f-ing wrong im sorry.....really..gross..hahaha....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So I take it you've never experienced a "Rainbow Kiss"?

haha....naw not at all...my girl knows that time of the month as its proper name..... "BJ time of the month"
and thats how it should be....:afro:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha....naw not at all...my girl knows that time of the month as its proper name..... "BJ time of the month"
and thats how it should be....:afro:
lucky bastard

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think marriage is latin for "no more bjs":sad:
Not in my case bro....I am in the same boat with John, when she's raggin..its BJ time that whole 4 days.

Sucks for you guys!!:lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not in my case bro....I am in the same boat with John, when she's raggin..its BJ time that whole 4 days.

Sucks for you guys!!:lol:
:frustrate

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
sweet, let us know
Well where shall I begin...........ok, so I took my lovely little sample pill that I received Friday afternoon, on Friday evening. I couldn't wait to take it, just to see how It reall worked. I was lucky enough to have the old lady comming over that night......and the next:head: ! Well any who, to make a very long story short, I was called an animal, and I damn felt like one too!!! I was really suprised and the recovery and endurance that this stuff gave me. I mean I'm a horn dog anyway, but this stuff really, really inmpressed me. Definatley gave me super confidence, and that is just synergistic with the endurance / ecovery aspects of this supp. Made me a lot more ballsy and brave/ aggressive. I was taking a police entrance exam on saturday morning, and I couldn't really concentrate on the test, because I was concentrating on the proctor that was in the room i was in! LOL!! She looked pretty good, but I wanted to tear her up:lol: ! I was at attention(if you know what I mean) for the whole 3 hours that I was there taking the exam! After I took the exam I left the room( I really concentrated on getting a limp one goin, LOL) and went to the bathroom. Well the hallway attendent that was by there was also cute, and she looked up a me and .....WHAM!!! Rught back to attention! I had to walk out of that place with one of my hands in my pocket to keep it down,and the papers in my other hand in front of me:lol: ! This stuff is not good for me to be walking around in public, cause I will have to do a lot of sitting down! Either that or just tape the damn thing down to my leg:toofunny: Well had another super man episode o n Saturday night, and I definately felt the effects on Sunday, allthough not as pronounced , but definatley could still feel it! PAL........YOU GUYS DEFINATLEY HAVE A WINNER HERE!!!! It feels really good to have one of the type of supps that delivers on its promise. I was definately skeptical, but hopefull at the same time. You guys definately gave me more than what I expected! Thanks for puttin out such a great supp, and thaks for the opportunity to try it for free! I will definately be puchasing Aspire 36, no doubt!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took my sample this past weekend and was VERY pleased with it. i've used a number of other "recreational" PDE5 inhibitors and i was pleasantly surprised. this stuff really works. i have no idea how it works, but it works. and yeah, the recovery latency goes to about 0. yall have a winner here.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well where shall I begin...........ok, so I took my lovely little sample pill that I received Friday afternoon, on Friday evening. I couldn't wait to take it, just to see how It reall worked. I was lucky enough to have the old lady comming over that night......and the next:head: ! Well any who, to make a very long story short, I was called an animal, and I damn felt like one too!!! I was really suprised and the recovery and endurance that this stuff gave me. I mean I'm a horn dog anyway, but this stuff really, really inmpressed me. Definatley gave me super confidence, and that is just synergistic with the endurance / ecovery aspects of this supp. Made me a lot more ballsy and brave/ aggressive. I was taking a police entrance exam on saturday morning, and I couldn't really concentrate on the test, because I was concentrating on the proctor that was in the room i was in! LOL!! She looked pretty good, but I wanted to tear her up:lol: ! I was at attention(if you know what I mean) for the whole 3 hours that I was there taking the exam! After I took the exam I left the room( I really concentrated on getting a limp one goin, LOL) and went to the bathroom. Well the hallway attendent that was by there was also cute, and she looked up a me and .....WHAM!!! Rught back to attention! I had to walk out of that place with one of my hands in my pocket to keep it down,and the papers in my other hand in front of me:lol: ! This stuff is not good for me to be walking around in public, cause I will have to do a lot of sitting down! Either that or just tape the damn thing down to my leg:toofunny: Well had another super man episode o n Saturday night, and I definately felt the effects on Sunday, allthough not as pronounced , but definatley could still feel it! PAL........YOU GUYS DEFINATLEY HAVE A WINNER HERE!!!! It feels really good to have one of the type of supps that delivers on its promise. I was definately skeptical, but hopefull at the same time. You guys definately gave me more than what I expected! Thanks for puttin out such a great supp, and thaks for the opportunity to try it for free! I will definately be puchasing Aspire 36, no doubt!
hahaha....great review....tape the thing down?..haha...hilarious....I find myself having to use the oldschool "belttuck" like back in the Jr. Highschool days.....classsic...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Insane review!!! i love it!! hilarious by the way... tape it down to your leg.. I was dying!!

Guys we are offering this free sample(1 per household) until june 30th get it while you can for free!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who does not take advantage of this free offer is nuts....or not busting any should I say:icon_lol: !! Seriously though, you'll def be sold on this!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
June 30th?????...damn it guys.....take advantage of this!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
June 30th?????...damn it guys.....take advantage of this!!

It popped up somewhere that we should let people try a sample of Aspire36-- well here is a reminder that you can still try it for free for two more weeks:

[size=+3]
Free Sample: Palo Alto Labs Aspire36 FREE Sample[/size]ONE REQUEST PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD. Multiple Requests will have ALL requests DELETED.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
bump for anybody who hasnt tried it stop slacking...hahahaahhaa

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I managed to get ahold of another sample or few from nutraPlanet with a big old order. I am currently saving them while devising my plot to get the most out of their use ;) I'll definitely get a review posted up on a few boards though!

My Preeeecccccciooooooooous.................

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I managed to get ahold of another sample or few from nutraPlanet with a big old order. I am currently saving them while devising my plot to get the most out of their use ;) I'll definitely get a review posted up on a few boards though!

My Preeeecccccciooooooooous.................
Cool! I'd recommend saving a cap for a rainy day :)

Vegking

Awards
Sample

I signed up for a sample weeks ago, but I never recieved any yet.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I signed up for a sample weeks ago, but I never recieved any yet.
If you submitted your name/address twice then it automatically deletes your name from the system. If not, then its coming. :cool:

PM me your addy and I'll check for you. We'll take care of you man, we won't leave you hanging. I'd send you one from my personal stash if need be.

Vegking

Awards
Thanks for the offer, but I already have a bottle coming from Nutra Planet.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i got my sweet little pill in the mail yesterday!! but, i think the heat out here in the mail man's truck played some games with it! it looks as if the ingredients kind of seperated hah..the powder is stuck on one side, then there is clear liquid on the other side...i have it right in front of my vent with cold air blowin on it to see if maybe that will help...do you guys think it will be fine?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i got my sweet little pill in the mail yesterday!! but, i think the heat out here in the mail man's truck played some games with it! it looks as if the ingredients kind of seperated hah..the powder is stuck on one side, then there is clear liquid on the other side...i have it right in front of my vent with cold air blowin on it to see if maybe that will help...do you guys think it will be fine?
that seems to happen to a lot of them if they sit still for a while... just shake it up, the coloration will mix up instantly... there's no problem with the capsule though.. just mild seperation

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
The clock is ticking... 10 more days to get your request in :D

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i hate negative feedback, so this isn't a shot at the negative side...but i took my pill around 1pm yesterday and haven't had a wood one!! ahhh ****ty! i thought for sure i'd wake up this morning with a fat rod and be able to roll over and lay pipe- but when i realized i wasn't erect i just went back to sleep and didn't even try...i know some guys were sayin just the sight of a hottie in the gym was makin wood...maybe different people responsd different and i need some to try and arouse me?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i hate negative feedback, so this isn't a shot at the negative side...but i took my pill around 1pm yesterday and haven't had a wood one!! ahhh ****ty! i thought for sure i'd wake up this morning with a fat rod and be able to roll over and lay pipe- but when i realized i wasn't erect i just went back to sleep and didn't even try...i know some guys were sayin just the sight of a hottie in the gym was makin wood...maybe different people responsd different and i need some to try and arouse me?
yea man.. this wont necessarily give you an erection out of no where... the first time i took it.. i didnt think it was doing anything.. but the second i looked at a pic of a chick.. i was in business!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:stick:

:pose:

how about now?

Anything????

or maybe this floats your boat

:bb2:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
yea man.. this wont necessarily give you an erection out of no where... the first time i took it.. i didnt think it was doing anything.. but the second i looked at a pic of a chick.. i was in business!!!

well i was in bed, next to a naked woman that breaks me off all the time...:think: