Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I hope none of you sign up twice.... if your name shows up more than once... all requests will be deleted

ONE PER PERSON / ONE PER HOUSEHOLD

Please understand we have to pay for postage and envelope, etc... it adds up. 1 request please
thanks palo alto.....i used the link and signed up for a free sample....how do we know that we got in on the first 5,000 and will indeed receive our sample. Just dont want to get my hopes up and all the time i was the 5,005 person to sign up...

thanks

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Palo,
Lookin forward to this... already got the rest of your line.. this is going to be ICING on the cake!!! Hopefully you get it out by the first... I leave here not to long after that, and will require it before I leave!!! Got a fan to impress when I get home!!! :D WOOHOOO... Coming back to the states!!!

Adam

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I hope none of you sign up twice.... if your name shows up more than once... all requests will be deleted

ONE PER PERSON / ONE PER HOUSEHOLD

Please understand we have to pay for postage and envelope, etc... it adds up. 1 request please
Ummm I think I accidently did that yesterday...I hit confirm then switched apps on my computer, and when I returned it said page not found. So I went back and did it again, this time I watched and saw that it confirmed my request but it was the redirecting that could not find the page...

Let me know what I can do so that my request does not get deleted, thanks!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
thanks palo alto.....i used the link and signed up for a free sample....how do we know that we got in on the first 5,000 and will indeed receive our sample. Just dont want to get my hopes up and all the time i was the 5,005 person to sign up...

thanks
If you get a Request in, you will get a sample... once all 5000 requests have gone out, the site will not accept any more requests.

We will have more sample runs in the future though, only 5000 for the first run though

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will it increase sperm production for each load?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Can you delete my info then, because I went through and entered my info once, but it didnt give me any sign that it had completed. I thought my comp screwed up so I signed up a second time.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is gooooood stuff guys, not your run of the mill sexual enhancer.

Also we are the ONLY importers of ophioglossum in the USA, so you've never tried anything like this before!!! :head:
Got any research on this by chance? Studies?

Adams

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I was reading up on it and says some peoplle were able to go up to 4 times a night on it. What if yoou already do that? lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was reading up on it and says some peoplle were able to go up to 4 times a night on it. What if yoou already do that? lol
Then I would say try and do it after puberty :hammer:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Well now you can go for 1 long one, instead of FOUR 5 minute sessions....:toofunny: ...ohhhhh snnnnaaaaap...
just playin bro:dance:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My life is so hectic weve got to plan our infrequent encounters.So maybe this time it wont be all about me.:rolleyes:

Oh wait my bad....Its for a friend also.:D

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
actually im 21 years old...I tihnk thats past puberty. And trust me its not 4 5 minute sessions. There all 45min-1 hour long

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 to 5 times a night. I think my wife will be more worn out from all of those sandwiches she will be making.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
One question about the whole 36 hour thing. If I take it that night its not gonna "pop up" the next afternoon when it doesnt need to is it? lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One question about the whole 36 hour thing. If I take it that night its not gonna "pop up" the next afternoon when it doesnt need to is it? lol
you're 21, you say you have sex 3-4 hours a day. you're asking if you take a powerfull sex enhancement pill, will you have random woody's?????????enjoy being 21, you only get 1 shot at it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
you're 21, you say you have sex 3-4 hours a day. you're asking if you take a powerfull sex enhancement pill, will you have random woody's?????????enjoy being 21, you only get 1 shot at it.
Trust me im enjoying it

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
it will if you see a something you like ;)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah... I'm only 21 and I think I need something to lower the random woodies :nutkick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just signed up. lets see how it compares to other stuff out there....cant wait! thanks PAL

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no problem piston!@
have your lady...or ladies lined up!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
i just signed up. lets see how it compares to other stuff out there....cant wait! thanks PAL
Impossible.....No other product of this nature comes even close. As I said before, we are the only importers of the primary active in the USA. Have fun with it ;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
actually im 21 years old...I tihnk thats past puberty. And trust me its not 4 5 minute sessions. There all 45min-1 hour long
When I was 21 I could easily go 5 times in one night... easily.

Now i dont know if its just that i cant go more anymore or im just slightly bored with my ol lady. Once is good and then I pass out a satisfied man.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
actually im 21 years old...I tihnk thats past puberty. And trust me its not 4 5 minute sessions. There all 45min-1 hour long including spooning and foreplay
:toofunny:

TMI buddy, TMI

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Now i dont know if its just that i cant go more anymore or im just slightly bored with my ol lady. Once is good and then I pass out a satisfied man.
poor dave....sounds like you need to come to Vegas with me bro!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

a couple of tips to spicen up your sex life. At least it works for me:

The Stranger - Sitting on your hand until it falls asleep and then jerking off. Eliciting the feeling of a hand job from someone else.

The Stranger on the Rocks - Numbing your hand by sticking it in a bucket of ice and then jerking off. Spanken not stirred.

J.O.D. - ("Joad") - Jerking Off while Driving. Try it while going through the Drive-Thru of your choice...

Western Grip - When jerking off, turn your hand around, so that your thumb is facing towards you. It is the same grip that rodeo folks use, hence, western.

Source: Dirty Proverbs

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
a couple of tips to spicen up your sex life. At least it works for me:

The Stranger - Sitting on your hand until it falls asleep and then jerking off. Eliciting the feeling of a hand job from someone else.

The Stranger on the Rocks - Numbing your hand by sticking it in a bucket of ice and then jerking off. Spanken not stirred.

J.O.D. - ("Joad") - Jerking Off while Driving. Try it while going through the Drive-Thru of your choice...

Western Grip - When jerking off, turn your hand around, so that your thumb is facing towards you. It is the same grip that rodeo folks use, hence, western.

Source: Dirty Proverbs

hahaha...there ya go dave....try a few this weekend man!..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey dave, you know what they say "youth is wasted on the young".

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
oh i thought this was a romance weekend...:p
LOL nah the g/f would be a little out of place on renegade camping trips... shes a fan of modern plumbing... ie toilets and fresh water.. we are packing the absolute bare minimum on this trip and just figuring it out from there...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
LOL nah the g/f would be a little out of place on renegade camping trips... shes a fan of modern plumbing... ie toilets and fresh water.. we are packing the absolute bare minimum on this trip and just figuring it out from there...
:think:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
LOL I had a feeling that was coming... LOL no brokeback!!!!! sick

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! How the hell did I miss this thread?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
love that sig
Lol...thanks.

Will this product have blood-pressure lowering qualities comparable to prescription products of this ilk? Those products have been a Godsend during cycles that elevate BP.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established

We just perfected our "swing" mate :woohoo:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Lol...thanks.

Will this product have blood-pressure lowering qualities comparable to prescription products of this ilk? Those products have been a Godsend during cycles that elevate BP.
Theoretically yes it should, due to its PDE5 inhibition properties.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lovin' that Aspire ad!
I'm thinking AN needs to contract with your Ad guy....... and/or model. lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impossible.....No other product of this nature comes even close. As I said before, we are the only importers of the primary active in the USA. Have fun with it ;)
wow. the only importers of the active.....:woohoo: :dance: