PalmFist does your _____

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Anyone have a pre workout they wanna recommend? My PA said I can lift weights again, yeah buddy!!!
Some of my favs
Genomyx Stimaholic
Xcel XcelleratorX
Finaflex Stimul8
Lecheek SpeedX3

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
HHAHAHAHAHA these fires are fckng out of control!!!Looks like Ill be getting evacuated soon. Mother Nature, she's a harsh bitch...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Might have to get both...

In other news, just evacuated all training areas and pretty much the whole base is on fire...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Do you like 1,3 dim? That always treated me good.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah Xcel makes great shyte for sure

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I got to move back in today but the fire danger rating is still super high. Cant wait to start blasting hcg and get the boys up and running again. I miss the boys lol. I don't know what I weigh right now but Im way down from 8 weeks ago when I first stepped on deck. Probably at 180ish from 195. Being injured and not able to lift is a HUGE hit to motivation. What I really want more than anything is to be big but this job just won't allow that, plus when you're actually in a training cycle you literally have no time to workout. So skinny endurance machine it is… Really super seriously considering becoming a triathlete but I don't really enjoy road biking so it might be more like swim/mountain bike/run/mountain climb...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
The cool thing about getting lean is if I can hit 175 with clen Ill look super ripped and any muscle gains will just look awesome. I have a good platform to build with and my muscles are primed to grow again since they've been ignored for so long now. DEM GAINZ son!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yes, we have Infested. Check our online retailers on our website to see if any of those have it in stock. If they don't I know I can still get it for you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else notice Celtic released a new 2,17a-dbol? So now theres boldenone (EQ) injectable, boldione capped oral ph to boldenone (good luck finding that now), m14ad, oldschool dbol, dbol oxime (Dianadrol), and extra methlyated-dbol (Dimethabold)

M14AD, Dbol Oxime, & Dimethabold, plus ugl dbol.

How would you like your eq? Iv? Oral? If oral, press 1 for single methylation. Press 2 for double methylation. Press 3....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else notice Celtic released a new 2,17a-dbol? So now theres boldenone (EQ) injectable, boldione capped oral ph to boldenone (good luck finding that now), m14ad, oldschool dbol, dbol oxime (Dianadrol), and extra methlyated-dbol (Dimethabold) M14AD, Dbol Oxime, & Dimethabold, plus ugl dbol. How would you like your eq? Iv? Oral? If oral, press 1 for single methylation. Press 2 for double methylation. Press 3....
How about one more dbol precursor with a 3-hydrazone

http://ironflexsupps.com/Diabolix

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ooooooooh daddy likes the sauce. Very cool to see Ironflex bring a new compound to the market - I'm repping Ironflex next time I see him on here for sure. We need more ingenuity in this market.

Buddy bought a bunch of Dianadrol from Celtic's presale, & he needed to unload it really bad, so I got 4 bottles sitting in my cabinet now. Couldn't argue for 20 bux each. But from the reports sounds like it's not a strong a gainer as legit dbol. But it's legal & I got it cheap, so I might play with it before too long.

The Dimethabold looks interesting too. Msten is VERY different from M1T tho, so that extra methylation will likely totally change the effects of DMB from those of Dbol.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Y'all sound like a bunch mad scientists. Wonder what outsiders think when they read something like the above?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you will be ripped to Shreds at 175 and then you start adding LBM it will be SICK!!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truth. Kind of wish I'd followed the advice of get really lean before you start trying to build. You have no muscle to lose, so you can diet without trying to preserve muscle. You have this opp now - don't squander it like I did!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Truth. Kind of wish I'd followed the advice of get really lean before you start trying to build. You have no muscle to lose, so you can diet without trying to preserve muscle. You have this opp now - don't squander it like I did!
Its like getting a second start at the game bro, Im pretty stoked

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Planning on sfw today for the first time in years

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crush it PalmFist!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Came down with a fever and chills about 1am yesterday so no workout yesterday or today. I am going to a baseball game tomorrow though, its jersey night so I'm gonna pick up a throwback jersey yeah buddy!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fck that I'll probably squeeze gym time in around 3pm today when I get off duty

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well holy hell. Ive lost 15 lbs and never felt better. Still in therapy, still keeping motivation. I go back through in october so send your positive thoughts this dude's way hoping for a full recovery and about 10x that...

Baby making in progress...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Oh and apparently I've never taken legit clomid before. I have blurry vision issues at times late in the evening and early morning....

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck on the baby making buddy.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Good luck on the baby making buddy.

Thanks bro. Still no dice though. Wife wants to wait now a few more months...

In other news I started training again after finishing with physical therapy a few weeks ago. I'll start a new log and do my best to update it daily. Shíts been pretty hectic lately. I have 6 weeks until I go back to instructor school so I've been working hard and going all out utilizing some of Jay Schroeder's training techniques, true isometrics, true plyometrics, heat training, cold thermogenisis, EMS/TENS, linear/reverse periodization, overspeed/underspeed training, task specific training and HIIT. I'll try to upload all my workouts up to now and explain anything if anyone has questions. I'm not going for size at all, strength/power/endurance are key

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome (back) to AM!