Packers6211 APS MEGA STACK LOG

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals and rewards, and a good support network that will keep you in check...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up this morning with a soar throat. I knew it would be a long day since I work 10 hr shifts, so i kept waiting to see if it would go away. By the time I got off, it was still hurting. However I knew that I could still workout so instead of using it as an excuse, I pushed on. Morning 3 capsules Testatropin, 1 caps erase, preworkout 1 serving Mesomorph, 3 creatine Nitrate.

Chest
bench press 155lbs 8.8.8. Up from 135 lbs last week!!
Dumbell incline presses 40lbs 8,8,8
Machine Chest Pulldowns. 90lbs x 10, 125 x 8, 8,

Triceps
Rope press downs 90lbs x 10 100 x 8. 8.8,
Dumbell over head ext 50lbs x 8,8,8
skull crushers 55lbs x 8,8,8,

I noticed a surge in amount of weight from last time. Energy levels were still amazing with the Meso kicked in. Although soar throat, I still felt a very productive workout. Next week I will be adding 20 more lbs to my bench. I feel like the more I continue to stick with this stack and training, the more my cofidence builds in amount of weight I can do. I still stay with correct form as well. Tomorrow will be cardio day. Also noticed how much the creatine nitrate makes me full stronger with no bloating what so ever!!!! My respect goes out to APS for producing quality products that not only work, but so results rather quickly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are adding 20 pounds to bench?????????:28:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am going to try it. I had several tell me to add each week 5-10 lbs. I did this today with doing 8 reps x 3 sets and the 155 felt good. Remember I said I use to lift 350 although be it years ago, I have the ability to push myself a little more now with the stack, you guys pushing me, and my determination. I didn't know really how much I could do at first, since I said I went to the gym but always off and on. The log,stack, and you guys, push me to not only stay commited but push myself harder then before. I want to shoot for 8 reps on bench press and gradually go higher every week. Heck when i got my bench to 350 back then, I do my high school P.E. coaches routine of 8,6,4,2 twice. I built my bench quick then. The APS stack itself give me more positive energy that combined with my determination is an unbreakable force. I have a long way to go but I appreciate everyone's help and support. I do much better with others around and watching.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
go for 10 instead of 20. next week add the other 10. you want to give yourself room to improve everyweek.

you know the story of the guy carrying the baby calf everyday-until one day he was carrying a full grown cow-slow and steady my man.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word, will do. Thanks!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke up this morning with a soar throat. I knew it would be a long day since I work 10 hr shifts, so i kept waiting to see if it would go away. By the time I got off, it was still hurting. However I knew that I could still workout so instead of using it as an excuse, I pushed on. Morning 3 capsules Testatropin, 1 caps erase, preworkout 1 serving Mesomorph, 3 creatine Nitrate.

Chest
bench press 155lbs 8.8.8. Up from 135 lbs last week!!
Dumbell incline presses 40lbs 8,8,8
Machine Chest Pulldowns. 90lbs x 10, 125 x 8, 8,

Triceps
Rope press downs 90lbs x 10 100 x 8. 8.8,
Dumbell over head ext 50lbs x 8,8,8
skull crushers 55lbs x 8,8,8,

I noticed a surge in amount of weight from last time. Energy levels were still amazing with the Meso kicked in. Although soar throat, I still felt a very productive workout. Next week I will be adding 20 more lbs to my bench. I feel like the more I continue to stick with this stack and training, the more my cofidence builds in amount of weight I can do. I still stay with correct form as well. Tomorrow will be cardio day. Also noticed how much the creatine nitrate makes me full stronger with no bloating what so ever!!!! My respect goes out to APS for producing quality products that not only work, but so results rather quickly.
Wow great increase on the bench!!! It feels nice when you feel a lot stronger every week, ya look forward to the workouts much more:D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could be back up in the 300's pretty quickly, but best to take your time to avoid injuries. Those will only set you back worse than taking your time IMO...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could be back up in the 300's pretty quickly, but best to take your time to avoid injuries. Those will only set you back worse than taking your time IMO...
max out now and he will be disappointed next time if he can't repeat it. much better to see small gradual gains that are easy to build on. plus like you said, less risk of injury.

there is no better motivation than to see improvement every workout-even if it is only a small amount.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it does feel good. I was going to do cardio day today, but my throat didn't get any better from yesterday. So I took a sick day :lmao: Went to the doctors and had to bend over for shots. No strep!! Did have sinus infection with both ears red. Anyway got my shot and antibiotics, so I will resume tomorrow with Back and Biceps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it does feel good. I was going to do cardio day today, but my throat didn't get any better from yesterday. So I took a sick day :lmao: Went to the doctors and had to bend over for shots. No strep!! Did have sinus infection with both ears red. Anyway got my shot and antibiotics, so I will resume tomorrow with Back and Biceps.
ah hell, look at it as a off day. 1 day aint gonna make or break ya.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I know bro I know. I just hate staying at the house. I want to be back in the gym where I belong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I do man it's killin me. Not only the meso but the nitrate is awesome. APS is the best that I've have seen in years in overall results. I wish they would let us know something soon on the new stuff. I think if you were to cutt me right now, I'd bleed meso lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I do man it's killin me. Not only the meso but the nitrate is awesome. APS is the best that I've have seen in years in overall results. I wish they would let us know something soon on the new stuff. I think if you were to cutt me right now, I'd bleed meso lol.
Watch out, BigT might cut ya!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I forget about that. I swear though nothing like APS has ever been this good. I mean I use to work at a local GNC store and tried all kinda of crap. APS though is the Real Deal. I am promoting their products at my local gym and at work. APS imo stands for true results and prefection. Now if they could only speed things up on the new stuff lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I would have been able to post the write up tonight.....fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I would have been able to post the write up tonight.....fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Hints/teasers are in order...

Is APS getting back in the PH/DS game?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UGL then? Research Chems? :stick:

I'll start spreading nasty rumors until I get the info!!!
It's just not something any company should be into now, :banned:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol I forget about that. I swear though nothing like APS has ever been this good. I mean I use to work at a local GNC store and tried all kinda of crap. APS though is the Real Deal. I am promoting their products at my local gym and at work. APS imo stands for true results and prefection. Now if they could only speed things up on the new stuff lol.
remember- slow and steady..... you should be looking at a 6 month plan-so the new product should be the nails in the coffin of fat.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like my sinus cold is in it's final stage and hopefully wokring it's way the hell out lol. Today was a late night training, and I didn't know if I was going to push myself as hard since still being stopped up a little. Morning 1 cap Erase, 3 caps Testatropin, pre-workout 4 caps Creatine Nitrate with scoop of Meso. Post workout 2 caps Creatine Nitrate, 1 hmb. 1 cap Erase, 3 caps Testatropin!

BACK
1-arm dumbell rows 40lbs 3s x 8,8,8
lat machine pull downs 90lb x 10 / 100lbx 8,8,8
Machine back rows 120lb 8,8,8,

Biceps
Went up to 30lb db seated curls 8,8,8,
seated preacher curls 45lbs 8,8,8,
hammer curls 30lbs, 6,6,6,

Followed up with 45 minutes cardio on treadmill. Not quite the 1hr but up from my usually 30 minutes. I was sweating all the way back to my house. Over all pumps were still insane despite congestion, and meso still running wild in my veins, I feel much better after workout as well. I noticed my drive getting my intesne and I feel more discipline in the gym with the help of the stack but more so from the support of all the members. I appreciate you all very much.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like my sinus cold is in it's final stage and hopefully wokring it's way the hell out lol. Today was a late night training, and I didn't know if I was going to push myself as hard since still being stopped up a little. Morning 1 cap Erase, 3 caps Testatropin, pre-workout 4 caps Creatine Nitrate with scoop of Meso. Post workout 2 caps Creatine Nitrate, 1 hmb. 1 cap Erase, 3 caps Testatropin!

BACK
1-arm dumbell rows 40lbs 3s x 8,8,8
lat machine pull downs 90lb x 10 / 100lbx 8,8,8
Machine back rows 120lb 8,8,8,

Biceps
Went up to 30lb db seated curls 8,8,8,
seated preacher curls 45lbs 8,8,8,
hammer curls 30lbs, 6,6,6,

Followed up with 45 minutes cardio on treadmill. Not quite the 1hr but up from my usually 30 minutes. I was sweating all the way back to my house. Over all pumps were still insane despite congestion, and meso still running wild in my veins, I feel much better after workout as well. I noticed my drive getting my intesne and I feel more discipline in the gym with the help of the stack but more so from the support of all the members. I appreciate you all very much.
Never fun working out sick, hope you start to feel better buddy!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up that cardio Packers. It's a slow & steady trip to trim down, but you'll get there.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went yesterday with wife to track did 1.5 miles. Today was leg day. Still 1 cap Erase, 3 caps Testatropin morning with 1 serv Meso and 4 creatine Nitrates pre-workout. Post workout 1 hmb, 3 testatropin, 1 Erase, 3 creatine Nitrate.

Legs
Leg Presses 318 lbs 8,8,8,8
Squats 135 8,8,8,8
Leg extension 95 10,10,8

Energy was insane today with meso and wanting to hit it. I ended up doing 30 minutes of treadmill after LEGS! I was on the verge of leaving telling myself you done legs just go home. Then I reminding myself you will never know how hard you can push your body if you don't at least try. I say this because I am doing more cardio now then ever before, and pushed myself to do cardio after training legs. I'm seeing myself more of cutting out the excuses and staying focused. I sweated more today then I can remember. Meso and mental will took over and I will continue push.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went yesterday with wife to track did 1.5 miles. Today was leg day. Still 1 cap Erase, 3 caps Testatropin morning with 1 serv Meso and 4 creatine Nitrates pre-workout. Post workout 1 hmb, 3 testatropin, 1 Erase, 3 creatine Nitrate.

Legs
Squats 135 8,8,8,8
Leg extension 95 10,10,8

Energy was insane today with meso and wanting to hit it. I ended up doing 30 minutes of treadmill after LEGS! I was on the verge of leaving telling myself you done legs just go home. Then I reminding myself you will never know how hard you can push your body if you don't at least try. I say this because I am doing more cardio now then ever before, and pushed myself to do cardio after training legs. I'm seeing myself more of cutting out the excuses and staying focused. I sweated more today then I can remember. Meso and mental will took over and I will continue push.
Meso will definitely give you that mental stim to take your motivation to the next level. That's one of the reasons I love it. My mind gets amped and it leads me to just go for it all the time.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volcom I feel better in two weeks of using APS and logging then I have in years. I finally enjoy working my body to build a better me. If it makes sense I told a friend today I feel like I'm building a inner body of solid more leaner mass, and soon it will break the outer fatty self out to non existance. People around my work are even taking noticed and have complemented me. Although APS stack is awesome in whole, Meso is unreal. It's like having a personal trainer there smacking you around saying your not done come on, don't stop now push yourself. The world willl soon be Mesomorphed!!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Legs
Squats 135 8,8,8,8
Leg extension 95 10,10,8

Nice running on the treadmill after legs, it's killer running when your legs are super pumped up!

Mesomorphed up:D Making me look forward to my workout tomorrow, love me some Mesomorph!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks JD it really pushed me but I felt mentally good that I did it. I took today off since I had to get home to watch my boys. Wife had to close til 9, and I like an off day after leg day anyway. Today I got the nerve to actually take my measure tape and got my friend to help accuratley measure my waist, arms, and CALVES. I will use this as more motivation and to create goals for improvement. I was little of 52 in in waist at the end of last Oct, and down today 48 which I know is still bad. My arms both measured 16.5 flexed, and my calves were just shy of 19 inches.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was shoulder day. I'm sticking with 1 caps Erase plus 4 caps of testatropin in the morning and evening. Mesomorph serving with 4 creatine nitrates pre-workout and 4 creatine nitrate post workout. In two weeks, besides the insane energy from meso, I have noticed a difference in strength with my over all body. I feel more leaner muscle growing with out the bloating.

db shoulder press up from 40lb db's to 45 - 8, 8, 8, 8,
Behind the neck pulldowns, 110lbs x 10 135lbs 8,8,8
machine lat pulldowns 90lbs x10 125 8,8,8
machine shoulder presses 110lbs x 10 - 125 x 8,8,8

After lifting did 45 minutes on treadmill 2.5 miles with mostly on incline 540 cal's burn.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was shoulder day. I'm sticking with 1 caps Erase plus 4 caps of testatropin in the morning and evening. Mesomorph serving with 4 creatine nitrates pre-workout and 4 creatine nitrate post workout. In two weeks, besides the insane energy from meso, I have noticed a difference in strength with my over all body. I feel more leaner muscle growing with out the bloating.

After lifting did 45 minutes on treadmill 2.5 miles with mostly on incline 540 cal's burn.
great results-lean muscle burns fat faster. keep it going.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great update! Nothing better then some good recomping! Keep killing it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks like I said I'm feeling much better with just being back in the gym, and finally staying focused and discipline! That and the APS stack is like my inner personal trainer. I'm not dropping the weight on the scale like I would like too, but I feel like it's more because of gaining leaner muscle mass. It does frusturate me to no end, just because I have kept my diet to lean meats, with good fats, and carhs down to only quinoa, rye bread if I do eat bread, sweet potatoes etc. Plus doing more cardio. So I know it's going to take more time to drop the fat then it did to gain it!! Patience Patience Patience lol. I will say this though, despite staying with in a lb or two of my weight, I can fit in several of my 2x shirts this past week when just months ago they were fitting tight. I actually had room in my Natural Freak T-shirt I got two years ago.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was Chest and tri's! Took my mesomorph and creatine nitrate pre-workout and again the energy is unreal.

Chest
bench press 175lb 8,8,8 up from 155 from last week
db bench presses 50lbs 8,8,8,8
pec-deck 125lb 10,10,10

Tri's
seated db pullovers 50lb 8,8,8
seated machine dips 120 lbs, 8,8,8
rope pressdown's 90lb x 10 100lb x 8,8,8

30 minutes cardio after lifting, I had energy through the entire workout still focused. I was very glad when I did the 175 on bench. I kept perfect form and had no trouble but I def could feel it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was Chest and tri's! Took my mesomorph and creatine nitrate pre-workout and again the energy is unreal.

Chest
bench press 175lb 8,8,8 up from 155 from last week
db bench presses 50lbs 8,8,8,8
pec-deck 125lb 10,10,10

Tri's
seated db pullovers 50lb 8,8,8
seated machine dips 120 lbs, 8,8,8
rope pressdown's 90lb x 10 100lb x 8,8,8

30 minutes cardio after lifting, I had energy through the entire workout still focused. I was very glad when I did the 175 on bench. I kept perfect form and had no trouble but I def could feel it.
Keep up the good work bro, your bench press is going up fast!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and although a lot is due to staying with it, a huge part is the APS stack. Like I said before APS should become a staple for several as it is with out a doubt one if not the best products that one could get. The meso pumps are so unlike any other pre-workout supp I've ever tried. To think I am just now in my second full week too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes and although a lot is due to staying with it, a huge part is the APS stack. Like I said before APS should become a staple for several as it is with out a doubt one if not the best products that one could get. The meso pumps are so unlike any other pre-workout supp I've ever tried. To think I am just now in my second full week too!
yup-and it keeps getting better!!!:biggthumpup:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was biceps day, continue to take Erase, however up it to 3 caps daily. Sticking with 4 caps Testatropin twice daily. Pre-workout 4 caps nitrate and 4 post, seems to be the best for me.

seated preacher curls: 55lbs x 8,8,8,8
seated alt db curls: 30lbs x 8,8,8,
concentration curls: 20lbs 8,8,8, (I haven't done thise in years, but for some reason, I can't ever do high weight with these) I tend on breaking that!
High Pulled cable curls: 50lbs x 10 up it to 60lbs 8.8.8.
30 minute cardio immed after workout

Over all feeling continues to grow with my of a bursting recovery and pumps! Only thing I could wish for is if your going to work out on the cable machine, pleaseeee have the respect to actually do your reps and go lol. Serioulsy one guy 40 minutes on the only one at this gym, and kept talking for more then half the time he spent on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was biceps day, continue to take Erase, however up it to 3 caps daily. Sticking with 4 caps Testatropin twice daily. Pre-workout 4 caps nitrate and 4 post, seems to be the best for me.

concentration curls: 20lbs 8,8,8, (I haven't done thise in years, but for some reason, I can't ever do high weight with these) I tend on breaking that!

Over all feeling continues to grow with my of a bursting recovery and pumps! Only thing I could wish for is if your going to work out on the cable machine, pleaseeee have the respect to actually do your reps and go lol. Serioulsy one guy 40 minutes on the only one at this gym, and kept talking for more then half the time he spent on it.
hahaha-we have have stories like that, lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear dude I was getting ill, and I'm the most laid back friendly person, but even I have limits. I don't mind someone chating with a friend they haven't seen, but this guy was talking while standing at the machine, and did maybe 10 minutes of training lol. It really got me bc bicpes are so hard for me to get stronger so I wanted to get on there and do some cable curls.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I swear dude I was getting ill, and I'm the most laid back friendly person, but even I have limits. I don't mind someone chating with a friend they haven't seen, but this guy was talking while standing at the machine, and did maybe 10 minutes of training lol. It really got me bc bicpes are so hard for me to get stronger so I wanted to get on there and do some cable curls.
advantage to working nights is getting in the gym early, lol- be careful of increased aggression on testatropin v2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I hate when people just talk at the gym and don't workout, I never try to have a convo when I'm working out, I like to go in and just train hard and not waste time talking.

The pumps are the bomb!!! Keep up the good work!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was shoulder day. Didn't get chance to post on both forums, had a long day with inspections going on at work sorry! Still feeling the insane pumps form Mesomorph and strength increase with the Nitrate. Although I can't seem to drop weight on the scale, staying the same or a lb or two less, I feel a big difference in muscle mass and with my arms def.

Machine Shoulder Preess 125 lbs x 8,8,8,8
Dumbell Shoulder presses 50lbs 8,8,8 up from 45lbs last week!!!
behind the neck pull downs warm up 100 lbs x 10 - 125 lbs x 8,8,8
standing db laterial raised started with 15 lbs to see since first time doing these in several years. Did 10 reps with ease, so moved up 20 lbs x 8,8,8,
I don't know why 20 lbs on those seem not touch but I could feel it even though not much weight. Is this normal to be weaker at first on these?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was shoulder day. Didn't get chance to post on both forums, had a long day with inspections going on at work sorry! Still feeling the insane pumps form Mesomorph and strength increase with the Nitrate. Although I can't seem to drop weight on the scale, staying the same or a lb or two less, I feel a big difference in muscle mass and with my arms def.

Machine Shoulder Preess 125 lbs x 8,8,8,8
Dumbell Shoulder presses 50lbs 8,8,8 up from 45lbs last week!!!
behind the neck pull downs warm up 100 lbs x 10 - 125 lbs x 8,8,8
standing db laterial raised started with 15 lbs to see since first time doing these in several years. Did 10 reps with ease, so moved up 20 lbs x 8,8,8,
I don't know why 20 lbs on those seem not touch but I could feel it even though not much weight. Is this normal to be weaker at first on these?
You may just be gaining muscle just as fast as your losing bodyfat, you are going up a lot every week in your weights so this may be the case.

Maybe you just had to warm that part of the shoulder up to get going?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I noticed a big difference on shoulder db presses, and Saturday will be interested on chest and tri's day to see what I will be able to handle on bench.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I noticed a big difference on shoulder db presses, and Saturday will be interested on chest and tri's day to see what I will be able to handle on bench.
everyone has a lift they are just not as strong at, lol. some guys can bench a ton, but can't deadlift sheit-it is the lifts you are weakest at that you have to focus on. if you do some research there are secondary lifts you can do to improve the one you are weak at.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone has a lift they are just not as strong at, lol. some guys can bench a ton, but can't deadlift sheit-it is the lifts you are weakest at that you have to focus on. if you do some research there are secondary lifts you can do to improve the one you are weak at.
True. My weakness is free weights and machines, while I can rock out on a shake-weight and/or ab-circle (yes, at the same time)... :ugh2: