Packers6211 APS MEGA STACK LOG

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was shoulder day. Didn't get chance to post on both forums, had a long day with inspections going on at work sorry! Still feeling the insane pumps form Mesomorph and strength increase with the Nitrate. Although I can't seem to drop weight on the scale, staying the same or a lb or two less, I feel a big difference in muscle mass and with my arms def.

Machine Shoulder Preess 125 lbs x 8,8,8,8
Dumbell Shoulder presses 50lbs 8,8,8 up from 45lbs last week!!!
behind the neck pull downs warm up 100 lbs x 10 - 125 lbs x 8,8,8
standing db laterial raised started with 15 lbs to see since first time doing these in several years. Did 10 reps with ease, so moved up 20 lbs x 8,8,8,
I don't know why 20 lbs on those seem not touch but I could feel it even though not much weight. Is this normal to be weaker at first on these?
Lateral raises are one of the hardest shoulder workouts. The further away a resistance is from the point of force generation, the more torque is required to move the weight. People with long arms have an especially hard time with lateral raises. There's a biomechanical lever system working thoroughly against you on this movement, so don't feel bad that you struggle with it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I swear though the years the only two exercises that give me any problem was lateral raises and db concentration curls. Although I never stayed with it, in which now I am.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I woke up with a feeling of refreshment lol. It was chest and tri's day. I don't know if it's the Testatropin kicking my test up, but I felt more increase in well being.

Bench press up it to 185 from last weeks: 185 lbs x 8,8,8 Third set I had to give it all I had, but def getting up there.

DB Incline presses 50lbs x 8,8,8

Pec-Deck 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

Machine rope press downs 100lbs x 10,8,8

Seated overhead db raises 50lbs x 8,8,8

Machine Dips 125 lbs x 8,8,8

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today I woke up with a feeling of refreshment lol. It was chest and tri's day. I don't know if it's the Testatropin kicking my test up, but I felt more increase in well being.

Bench press up it to 185 from last weeks: 185 lbs x 8,8,8 Third set I had to give it all I had, but def getting up there.

DB Incline presses 50lbs x 8,8,8

Pec-Deck 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

Machine rope press downs 100lbs x 10,8,8

Seated overhead db raises 50lbs x 8,8,8

Machine Dips 125 lbs x 8,8,8
around day nine i could feel the testatropinv2 kicking in. yeah, it's a nice feeling!!! best part is it gets better.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I can feel a big difference all around. Well except for my weight. I don't get how I can eat lean meat always baked or cooked in olive oil, good veggies, and my starch I have even cutt down on. I can tell a difference in my arms and shoulders, but my stomach just always feels like it's a blimp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man I can feel a big difference all around. Well except for my weight. I don't get how I can eat lean meat always baked or cooked in olive oil, good veggies, and my starch I have even cutt down on. I can tell a difference in my arms and shoulders, but my stomach just always feels like it's a blimp.
i gained 8 pounds on testatropin v2.....i also gained almost 20 pounds the first few months on test cyp. increased test increases appetite and puts on weight. just keep pumping the weights hard, do the cardio hard and watch diet closely. testatropin v2 was designed to put on mass, imo. just keep it as lean as possible.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, I will. I'm trying so hard to do more cardio everyday. I get up at 4:45 am head to work, as it takes about 30 mins to get there. Then I work 10 hour shifts so soon as i get off, I head to the gym. Then I try to workout at least 30-40 minutes on lifting and shoot for 30-45 on cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, I will. I'm trying so hard to do more cardio everyday. I get up at 4:45 am head to work, as it takes about 30 mins to get there. Then I work 10 hour shifts so soon as i get off, I head to the gym. Then I try to workout at least 30-40 minutes on lifting and shoot for 30-45 on cardio.
sounds like you are hitting it hard-results will come.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a hell of a schedule Packers. It takes a lot of mental fortitude to keep that up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like you are hitting it hard-results will come.
Ya thats a lot of hard work, very busy! Pushing it that hard will get you what you want fast!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah today was a heck of a day. I didn't feel bad but it was one of those I'm sort of tired days, just go home. However I took my Mesomorph and Nitrates, sucked it up and hit legs. Before I knew it, I was pounding away with 5 finger Death Punch lol

Leg presses warm up 318 lbs 10 reps, then added 50lbs total 368 x 8,8,8
Squats 135 lbs 8,8,8
Leg extension 95 lbs x 8,8,8
lying leg curls 95 lbs 8,8,8

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah today was a heck of a day. I didn't feel bad but it was one of those I'm sort of tired days, just go home. However I took my Mesomorph and Nitrates, sucked it up and hit legs. Before I knew it, I was pounding away with 5 finger Death Punch lol

Leg presses warm up 318 lbs 10 reps, then added 50lbs total 368 x 8,8,8
Squats 135 lbs 8,8,8
Leg extension 95 lbs x 8,8,8
lying leg curls 95 lbs 8,8,8
5 finger death punch has some good stuff!

I'm very thankful to have Mesomorph for the days I just have no energy, good to see it helps you for those days as well!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I wasn't sore or sick, just didn't know I felt like going, when I know that's what I want. So I took my meso and nitrate and went at it. I can see my strength going up each week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I wasn't sore or sick, just didn't know I felt like going, when I know that's what I want. So I took my meso and nitrate and went at it. I can see my strength going up each week.
i am out of meso, and i really miss it. but it is probably a good thing to take a short break. fortunately the cn powered me through a great workout today.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Im getting close to being out of my meso as well but do need a break as well. I'm going to try to do another stack with it down the road.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Im getting close to being out of my meso as well but do need a break as well. I'm going to try to do another stack with it down the road.
i have more coming!!! :bling:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SWEEEETTTT!!!! I'm def impressed with not only Mesomporph but with APS products in whole. I haven't found a company this reliable in years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SWEEEETTTT!!!! I'm def impressed with not only Mesomporph but with APS products in whole. I haven't found a company this reliable in years.
i am thinking to try their phenibut product.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try their Yellow Thunder. I beed something to boost my fat burning and I I've seen many good things about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to try their Yellow Thunder. I beed something to boost my fat burning and I I've seen many good things about.
i tried some samples, liked it so much i ordered some-waiting on my order now. but the phenibut looks really interesting.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man you making me want to drop some cash again lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a good lift day for me. Energy levels there with extreme focus.

Back
machine cable rows 100lbs x 10 115lb x 8.8.8
chest pull downs warm up 100 lbs x 10 125 8,8,8
cable straigh bar rows (new for me) 125 lbs x 8.8.8
one arm DB rows 40 lbs x 8,8,8

Biceps:
seated preacher curls 55lbs x 8,8,8
Seated db curls up to 35 lbs from 30 x 8,8,8
Machine High Pulley Cable Curls 60lbs x 10, 70lbs x 8,8

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Back

Biceps:
nice progress

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks my arms were on fire to where I could barley lift my arm to get my seat belt down. I felt right above my elbow crease, and I was like wth is that? Both arms had these knots. My wife gave me her usual afternoon I missed you hug, and said Damn you arms are getting big. Def makes a man feel good. Still a long way to go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks my arms were on fire to where I could barley lift my arm to get my seat belt down. I felt right above my elbow crease, and I was like wth is that? Both arms had these knots. My wife gave me her usual afternoon I missed you hug, and said Damn you arms are getting big. Def makes a man feel good. Still a long way to go.
tell your wife she aint seen nothing yet!!! keep working hard, and in another month or so she will be really impressed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Back

Biceps:
Motivation + Mesomorh = Domination!

Keep up the good work, I see improvement every week, the results won't stop if you keep pushing it this hard!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know man it's unreal since I use to work out years ago, I have not found a combo like APS Meso, Nitrate, and Testatropin. I can't wait til my bench and tris' day can you feel the sickness can you!!!! lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know man it's unreal since I use to work out years ago, I have not found a combo like APS Meso, Nitrate, and Testatropin. I can't wait til my bench and tris' day can you feel the sickness can you!!!! lol
aha ya, well workouts go so amazing with Meso/CN/TestatropinV2 you really look forward to see what kind of gains you will have for your next workout
:147:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm tryin like heck to figure out what protein I need to order there are just too many out there. I have tried Myofusion and use to do Muslce Milk.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm tryin like heck to figure out what protein I need to order there are just too many out there. I have tried Myofusion and use to do Muslce Milk.
Trutein is pretty good, for low carb I really like InterACTIVE Nutrition french vanilla Protein.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was another good lifting day. Don't know why but latley feeling real good in the gym! Oh wait yeah I do, MESO haha.

Shoulder Day
reverse pek deck 115 lbs x 10,10,10
db shoulder presses 45 lbs 10,8,8
Machine shoulder Presses 100 lbs 8,8,8
behind the neck pull downs 115 lbs 10,8,8,8

30 minutes cardio

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever the cheapest protein you can stomach and like the taste would be the best value. For all the "designer protein blends", you're talking about maybe a 5% difference in performance. It's supplemental protein, you should be getting most of your protein from whole foods like meat, eggs, and dairy. Supplemental protein can really be just whatever whey fills the gap, just like a low cost whey. The real difference may be whether you're lactose intolerant or something.

That's not my sentiment either, that comes from Bruce Kneller at Gaspari!!! Yeah, he actually says you really don't need MyoFusion or IntraPro, just get something cheap that you can stomach!

If you like the taste though go ahead and get MyoFusion, I personally like their chocolate, but wouldn't pay near full price.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like myofusion and got a good deal on 5lb. My fav use to be muscle milk.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey JD, when will that Bulbine based test booster get released?
I was thinking last week but I havn't heard anything lately, so I can't really help ya with that answer :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to drink that stuff, but now I'd rather give my money to another company lol
i just dig the taste, lol. i also like lipoprotein. axis clutch. and to stretch things out i will add in a scoop of six star from walmart, lol.

best tasting protein, imo is thermolife vasolate, but damn-it is very costly.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking last week but I havn't heard anything lately, so I can't really help ya with that answer :(
no worries. I intend on using it as part of PCT, so I've got 8 weeks to wait for it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I went to my Urologist for check up and to get my first shot today. No more gel!! He said everything still looks good. He didn't do blood work but has me coming every 4 weeks for shots. I ask and he said it's Test Cyp, I ask the nurse how much she said 400 mg but my reciept for off visit shows the following: Therapeutic Injection Subcutaneous of intramuscualr, B-12 injection up to 1000MCG, Depostestosterone 200 MG/ML so I don't think she was right on the 400 lol. Anyway how long does it take for Cyp to actually enter your system to work?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok on the blood work, the dang nurse mess up and ran the lab there at the doc's office, but she was supose to send it off down the road to get it done. I have insurance that gives us a lab card so I don't pay anything at all for blood or lab work. So since she goof up, they had the basic prinited but is sending the labs to the place it was supose to be in the first place. So I won't know about Test til next week, and will go in to do the thyroid since couldn't do it on same day as the other labs. I was very happy to see that from almost 3 years ago where my total cholesterol was 244 is now down to 175, although good chol little low. He told me to take 500 mg of Niacin. Gluscose as big as I have been, is 92, Creatine 1.2
BUN 18
Sodium 139
Potassium 4.8
Chloride 101
CO2 27
protein 7.6
AST (SGOT) 40
ALT (SGPT) 59
ALK PHOS 63

Lipids
Total 175
Triglycerides 111
HDL 31
LDL 122
VLDL 22
Ratio 5.71

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day yesterday, family day with the wife and kids along with my brother and his fiance. Today will be chest and tri's day and is my last day of ASP stack. I will get my wife to take pictures Monday and post them along with final review. In a few days I will begin a stack and log it as well. It will consist of TCF-1, Activate Extreme, Erase, Hghpro, DCP and Slin Sane for weight loss. Thanks for all who ahve followed. I know I'm new to the forums and logs, but in time I will be back to how I use to be with determination and heart.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Off day yesterday, family day with the wife and kids along with my brother and his fiance. Today will be chest and tri's day and is my last day of ASP stack. I will get my wife to take pictures Monday and post them along with final review. In a few days I will begin a stack and log it as well. It will consist of TCF-1, Activate Extreme, Erase, Hghpro, DCP and Slin Sane for weight loss. Thanks for all who ahve followed. I know I'm new to the forums and logs, but in time I will be back to how I use to be with determination and heart.
looks like a nice stack, but maybe wait a week before starting tcf-1???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a nice stack, but maybe wait a week before starting tcf-1???
Yes I wouldn't run daa longer then 4 weeks.

But besides that it looks great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the best and safest way to run DAA? 12 days on, 12 days off or 4 weeks straight through, ftw?
i ran testatropinv2 for around 20 days, around day 14 was my peak. it seemed like it was dropping off by day 20.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks with no problems at all. The Erase work really great. I'm going to run the TCF-1 12 days on 12 days off.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today the final day of my log was Chest and tri's. I had a great pump and energy going in today. It's hot as hell down here in Alabama, well 70's but that's hot for me since I wear shorts in winter. Gym was like a sauna.

Chest:
Bench presses 185 lbs 8,8,8

db bench press 55lbs 8,8,8

Pec-deck 137 lbs 10,8,8

Tri's:
Rope Press downs warm up 100lb x 10, 110 x 8, 120 x 8,8 noticed I moved up with out any problems

DB single arm overhead presses up to 55lbs 8,8,8

Machine dips 120lbs 8,8,8,8,

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, since I started back ft in the gym, I knew I'd start out small. I know not to over due it while still pushing myself. Started log at 135lb bench 10-8 reps always 3 sets. Over the years of working out and working at GNC store years ago, I have not found anything like APS products in a while. Mesomorph was unlike any other pre-workout I've tried before. I just did jack3d months ago and Meso for me was the stronger of the two. I had insane energy even though working long hrs at work, and complete focus in the gym. I have added more cardio and will cont to raise the bar. My bench has gone up to 185 8 reps x 3 sets. The one thing I love about the stack, is the creatine Nitrate didn't make me feel bloated at all. As big as I am in the body fat area, people have come up to me at work and noticed a change in my shoulder def and arms. My next goal is to knock off straight body weight, while still creating more solid muscles. Thank you JD and APS for letting me do this log and stack. I will hopefully run more APS logs in the future. You guys are without a doubt a company of true results.