Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it up now and till than u can ask questions and prepare before crunch time :)
I will try to put it up prior to 10/14. Enjoying my break right now after logging for 9 months straight. Thanks for the interest though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Drop the RK around training, but dose at other times of the day :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will try to put it up prior to 10/14. Enjoying my break right now after logging for 9 months straight. Thanks for the interest though.
Lol it's cool. Damn 9 months, u sure need a break.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In! Preemptive. Haha.
Where was a shout out to the Avengers on YouTube for cutting review lol bro...
Love ya Dave Hahahahah...how's the wife?
Can you link me to your anabeta elite cut log.plz bruva

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For bfast and I've seen alot of people dosing pre bed to.
Yep. Also tta is good.
Forgo the standard RK, get dcp and run the following fat melting stack,

Aav2, alphamine, anabeta elite, erase at 2caps recompadrol and use natty v pre meals like FU did with his dosing. The cnidium is a wonder tool around food :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Also tta is good.
Forgo the standard RK, get dcp and run the following fat melting stack,

Aav2, alphamine, anabeta elite, erase at 2caps recompadrol and use natty v pre meals like FU did with his dosing. The cnidium is a wonder tool around food :)
That's the exact same sack I will do come spring but ima add some abliterate advance. I've never taken Tta and I keep hearing good thins about it. You think it would be good on a bulk to prevent less fat deposits?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where was a shout out to the Avengers on YouTube for cutting review lol bro...
Love ya Dave Hahahahah...how's the wife?
Can you link me to your anabeta elite cut log.plz bruva
lol wut? I didn't say anything in that one? Haha I don't remember man that was awhile ago. I probably had so much on my mind that I just forgot to say anything. I didn't actually shoot a video based on Phase 1 of my cut which involved Anabeta Elite because that was around the time I was still thinking over doing video reviews. I mention a little bit about it in the final 3 month review however, which is here:

[video=youtube;0YpoAUvDsOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YpoAUvDsOM[/video]​

The wife is good! We are on different schedules (she's days, I'm nights) but I'm working on figuring that one out :D!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol man we got some characters!!! Church tonight and chest tomorrow!! May throw tri's in dk yet. Calf is hurting like hell, but other then that all is well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enjoy church Pack.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today chest day! Calves are still stinging in what feels like deep muscle pain, but getting where I can move around much better.

smith machine flat presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205, 6, 225 lb x 4 255 lbs x 4

incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs 6, 225 lb x 4

Incline db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

high pully cable crossovers: 50lbs x 10,10,10

low pully cable crossover 40lbs x 10,10,10

Felt amazing today as far as strength, I didn't know what to expect since last several days been fighting a wierd acid reflux feeling, and sinus junk. But I've noticed that on benching, the weight is going up with ease and no shoulder pain :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Today chest day! Calves are still stinging in what feels like deep muscle pain, but getting where I can move around much better.

smith machine flat presses: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205, 6, 225 lb x 4 255 lbs x 4

Felt amazing today as far as strength, I didn't know what to expect since last several days been fighting a wierd acid reflux feeling, and sinus junk. But I've noticed that on benching, the weight is going up with ease and no shoulder pain :)
solid ass weight brotha!!! why on smith though?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do the barbell inclines regular, but ever since my shoulder surgery in Jan, I stayed clear away from flat barbell bc even after rehab and months away, flat barbell was the only lift that hurt or gave my shoulder discomfort. Inclines for some reason doesnt. Well Houston spoke with me about trying the smith to see if I can build back on it, and keep from re injuring, and have to say it's help big time. Im getting stronger on Inclines lol it's my strong point imo.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I do the barbell inclines regular, but ever since my shoulder surgery in Jan, I stayed clear away from flat barbell bc even after rehab and months away, flat barbell was the only lift that hurt or gave my shoulder discomfort. Inclines for some reason doesnt. Well Houston spoke with me about trying the smith to see if I can build back on it, and keep from re injuring, and have to say it's help big time. Im getting stronger on Inclines lol it's my strong point imo.
that makes sense!!!! i was just wondering bro, i havent heard very many good things about smith machine, especially since its a fixed movement.. i could really see you remessing up your shoulder or an elbow. but if its working hell yeah bro!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
oh and you do go beast mode on them inclines brotha..

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
lol wut? I didn't say anything in that one? Haha I don't remember man that was awhile ago. I probably had so much on my mind that I just forgot to say anything. I didn't actually shoot a video based on Phase 1 of my cut which involved Anabeta Elite because that was around the time I was still thinking over doing video reviews. I mention a little bit about it in the final 3 month review however, which is here:

[video=youtube;0YpoAUvDsOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YpoAUvDsOM[/video]​

The wife is good! We are on different schedules (she's days, I'm nights) but I'm working on figuring that one out :D!
lmao p90x

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The mass on your presses are a staple now man. Keep it up Pack. I see progress every time I stop by !

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
pack do we get nudes...........? i mean progress pics?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pack do we get nudes...........? i mean progress pics?
lol Yeah will try extra hard to get the Mrs to do shots this weekend. I am just getting worried about this acid feeling in my throat. I've ate nothing but akaline foods for most part last several days, it's almost like cotton mouth feeling but with acid reflux feeeling. I see a gastro in couple weeks make sure nothing serious and can fix. Nothing otc seems to work, I've tried prilosec, protonix, etc. I keep wanting to burp.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mass on your presses are a staple now man. Keep it up Pack. I see progress every time I stop by !
Thanks fufu!! Miss you buddy, make sure when your done breaking, you send me link to any new logs.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome training bro, I feel ya on being sick...I definitely picked something up from my students...put me out hard for a week. Keep doing work bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guy's last few days have been pure hell. no training, with plans on getting back into gym this Thursday. I got hit with a stomach virus after my wife had it and wipe me out for two days straight. I had to call into work Monday it was that bad. Went in today, cause I had to complete phase II testing, but sweated to death, and stomach just not right yet. It's finally starting to feel a lil better. Sorry for not be able to update, not usual for Hulk, but I wouldn't wish this **** on my worse enemy.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Guy's last few days have been pure hell. no training, with plans on getting back into gym this Thursday. I got hit with a stomach virus after my wife had it and wipe me out for two days straight. I had to call into work Monday it was that bad. Went in today, cause I had to complete phase II testing, but sweated to death, and stomach just not right yet. It's finally starting to feel a lil better. Sorry for not be able to update, not usual for Hulk, but I wouldn't wish this **** on my worse enemy.
Get well soon bro!!! :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get well soon bro!!! :(
Thanks bud, I'm ok now that I can actually log on and post lol, I just know my body isn't 100 pecent and didn't want to hit gym still feeling like it. Another day off and I'll be back on thursday. I am down to 224 lol but sure didn't want it that way.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Damn bro 224!! I think you may have me beat right now, But I haven't been on the scale in a while.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol well brother I sure as hell didn't like how I got there haha. But figure if it happens 4 more times I'd meet my goals lol no way

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so lil bit of the d still left from the stomach bug lol this morning but felt 100 percent better this afternoon. Out of my pwo but like I said I spoke so much of Craze that the gym now carries it and you can get a scoop for a $1 I wanted to hit it big tonight since missing some days, but didn't know how well my strength would be. Well lets just say a pr's in this.

Chest:

smith machine barbell presses: 185lbs x 10, 205, 8, 225, 5, 275 x 1 rep PR!!!!

Now bare in mind I hit 350 flat bench at 21 but that was 12 yrs ago and at 170lbs. This 275 is from the new Tommy and I'm really stoked. For a side note NO SHOULDER PAIN AT ALL!!!!!

Incline db presses: 55lbs x 10,10,10

cable machine high pulley cross overs: 50lbs x 10,10,10

triceps:

machine dips 105lbs x 12,12,12

rope pull downs 120lbs reverse cable bar pull downs 120lbs x 12,12,10

The Hulk is back!!!!!
super set with

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok so lil bit of the d still left from the stomach bug lol this morning but felt 100 percent better this afternoon. Out of my pwo but like I said I spoke so much of Craze that the gym now carries it and you can get a scoop for a $1 I wanted to hit it big tonight since missing some days, but didn't know how well my strength would be. Well lets just say a pr's in this.

Chest:

Now bare in mind I hit 350 flat bench at 21 but that was 12 yrs ago and at 170lbs. This 275 is from the new Tommy and I'm really stoked. For a side note NO SHOULDER PAIN AT ALL!!!!!

triceps:

The Hulk is back!!!!!
super set with
FOCK YEAH!!!! GLAD TO HAVE THE GREEN MAN BACK!! KNEW YOU WOULD KILL IT!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Well done my brotha looking Fugging Strong!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THanks yall two I love you guys man really do. I was wondering how much I could do coming from the stomach virus, but man it was like a light switch and boom click boom Hulk mode took over. I know some think ahh smith machine 275 blah but I def feel it. Plus it puts no strain on my shoulder, which is finally not hurting at all.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
THanks yall two I love you guys man really do. I was wondering how much I could do coming from the stomach virus, but man it was like a light switch and boom click boom Hulk mode took over. I know some think ahh smith machine 275 blah but I def feel it. Plus it puts no strain on my shoulder, which is finally not hurting at all.
Bro slow down youre gonna break the smith machine haha ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Chest:

triceps:

The Hulk is back!!!!!
super set with
Atta boy Tommy I'm proud of you bro! New Hulk will be even stronger and leaner than the younger you from the past! You'll see bro, keep pushing! YOU GOT THIS BRO!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk only has to get mad one time before he reverts to his true form :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast mode feeling again today no friggn torney so gym time!! Hit up back felt goooood!

Close grip pulldowns to chin: 90lbs x 12,12,10

wide grip bar straight pull downs: 80lbs x 8,8,8

machine rows: 100lbs x 12,12,12

face pulls: 120lbs x 12,12,10

db rows: 35lbs x 10,10,10

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I did some face pulls yesterday for the first time... very nice

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro I'd never heard of them before, and heretostudy taught me about them. I always like ending my back day with them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pack dawg?

Still hitten it hard huh? :bigok:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up an early biceps session, since son's bday party this afternoon. My oldest is now 11!!!!!! and I'm only 32 wth was I thinking lol. I did a new exercise for me today, where I saw my friend do them. Im not sure what there called, but figured incline bench db curls. All I know is they hurt!!

Biceps:

Alt db curls: 35lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 70lbs x 10,10,10

standing incline bench db curls, done just like a preacher curl atl db. 30lbs x 10,10,10

seated preacher curl machine: 60lbs x 8,8,8

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Today hit up an early biceps session, since son's bday party this afternoon. My oldest is now 11!!!!!! and I'm only 32 wth was I thinking lol. I did a new exercise for me today, where I saw my friend do them. Im not sure what there called, but figured incline bench db curls. All I know is they hurt!!

Biceps:

standing incline bench db curls, done just like a preacher curl atl db. 30lbs x 10,10,10

Curls for the girls (; ...or your wife

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I believe they are called spider.curls

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Biceps:

Taken your 11 yr old to the gym?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet he isn't into the weight thing but I want him to start learning some basics. Now my lil 6 yr old, I've caught him at my house down stairs where I have weights, using my db's and pefect pushup lol. He's gona be elite hard core haha