Packers fat assault with Smolder, Millennium Ultra Shred

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No lifts today, got a 18 team tourney tonight!! Hulk smashing time!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i needa get me a hulk jersey

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#10 brother lol been wearing that num ever since Chipper Jones enter the Braves dugout. My boy is retiring this year. It's going to be one long a$$ night. Last time we didn't get home til 2:30 am sat.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
damn! are these single or double eliminations?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start off with 2 pool games that seat you for your single eli bracket!! Last Friday we went 3 and 2 with both loses by one run in the last innings due to other team being home and the pitcher I picked up that night walked no kidding 10 runs the first pool game, then last game 8 runs. We were up on both teams by no less then 8 runs. I was po to say the least. Tonight I have a loaded team with few players that play travel ball so we should do well. Champ game I think is scheduled round 3 or 4 am

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
woooh, thats kinda how we worked our flag football tourneys!! I play every once in a while if the team i play for is going against a hard team/bracket

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I felt like a big rig hit me after last weekend lol. I walked 7 or 8 times three db's and couple singles. Only got out two or three times. Tonight it's muggie been hot all day.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I'm a freak is all I know. We had 18 teams in this last night and we went 5 and 1 only loss was in the championship we got beat at 3:15 this morning! 2nd out 18 aint bad lol. I didn't get home til almost 4 and fell alseep at 6am. Woke up at 12ish noon to head to my nieces first bd party in which was at a church gym. So me and my brothers and one bro's wife decided to play 4 games back to back of 21. I'm so frigging warped! However HULK STILL WENT TO SMACK WEIGHTS!

Chest day today and dang it I felt good.

Smith machine barbell presses: 45lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12,12 Note starting to do these to see if I can get back into flat bb presses

Incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 6 225 x 3

incline db presses: 55lbs x 8,8,8

pec deck: 150lbs x 10,10,10

machine presses: 150lbs x 12, 125lbs x 10, 90lbs x 15

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I'm a freak is all I know. We had 18 teams in this last night and we went 5 and 1 only loss was in the championship we got beat at 3:15 this morning! 2nd out 18 aint bad lol. I didn't get home til almost 4 and fell alseep at 6am. Woke up at 12ish noon to head to my nieces first bd party in which was at a church gym. So me and my brothers and one bro's wife decided to play 4 games back to back of 21. I'm so frigging warped! However HULK STILL WENT TO SMACK WEIGHTS!

Smith machine barbell presses: 45lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12,12 Note starting to do these to see if I can get back into flat bb presses

Shoot.... That's how the hulk rolls. No amount of activity slows you down. Great job Hulk !!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established

kicking ass dude!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats on 2nd place dude!!! And wow you have a ton of energy doing that stuff all day then still going to the gym :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats on 2nd place dude!!! And wow you have a ton of energy doing that stuff all day then still going to the gym :)
Man no joke when i go into hulk mode it's like a different body is in me. More so it's the mental focus. I want 12 % bd and Dang it I'ma get there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bud the ultra shred is just a fat burner, but the smolder is a topical fat burner that you can freaking feel on contact!!! I mean my stomach was on fire but not painful lol. The eph i'm just dosing 16mg morning 8 pre workout.
last time i went to cvs to get some bronkaid, they told me they aren't going to carry it anymore. i did manage to get the last box of primatene, but i assume it will be gone too.

we have a serious meth thing here in indiana, so i don't know if it's just here or everywhere????

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Packers, long time man. In for this, kill it bro.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
last time i went to cvs to get some bronkaid, they told me they aren't going to carry it anymore. i did manage to get the last box of primatene, but i assume it will be gone too.

we have a serious meth thing here in indiana, so i don't know if it's just here or everywhere????
an apartment building exploded due to a meth lab here in charleston, killed 6 people

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
an apartment building exploded due to a meth lab here in charleston, killed 6 people
some nut shot a bunch of people in a movie theater...doesn't mean they are going to stop selling guns!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some nut shot a bunch of people in a movie theater...doesn't mean they are going to stop selling guns!!!
Or making movies.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Softball yesterday thank goodness Summer ball's over!! Today was headache at new job as it's sitting through orientation time all day long and signed my life away lol. Hit up some shoulders and biceps today. Note to all been dropping my weight and focusing on more solid reps. As well I know I need to get leaner so I'm going this route training with a good friend of mine.

Biceps:

machine curls: 60lbs x 12,12,12

seated alt db curls: 35lbs x 10,10,10

seated concentration curls: 25lbs x 10,10,10

shoulders:

db standing fyles: 15lbs x 12,12,12

straight bar upright rows smith machine: 60lbs x 12,12,12

wide grip pull down to chin: 80lbs x 10,10,10

ended with straight bar reverse curls for forearms.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you did arms without doing preachers..........:thinking:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He did the bicep curl machine still sitting down at least...it's good to switch it up

needs to add some tricep work, tri pulldowns really tighten my arms up.

i like to throw in some military presses on arm day also...but my arm days usually turn into complete upper body days.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I actually never do preacher curls instead I'll do standing ez bar curls. Those and single arm cable curls are my favorites. I change it up every few weeks. I'm telling you though my arms are sore and swole lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jeff, ima gonna tell ya, focus on the triceps..once you get that horseshoe shape going and get tri's nice and tight it is easy to get bi's to ballon....actually you use tri's much more in lifting than bi's, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always rip up my tris they are so useful and look amazing when pumped
strengthening tri's will also help improve bp among other things...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pack, I am with these guys, You need bis, but for big looking arms there is nothing like some big ass tri's. Also, I really like single cable curls as well, you really get good balance over the muscle, instead of more weight due to mechanical advantage and gravity with a free weight, a cable always pulls the same amount in the same direction since you have a handle that can pivot instead of stay in your hand at one point.

Workouts are lookin good dude.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys will be doing some update pics this weekend!!! I was doing some late night band curls in front of my mirror and then lat raises. I freak out for real I saw my damnz shoulders and arms shredding!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts are lookin good bro. Tri's are the way to big arms without a doubt!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah bro. I swear I have to be at the lowest BF of my lift thanks to LG, my shoulders and arms are so cut up, and I saw chest striations for the first time ever last chest workout. LOL. Pics are good bro.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today went with partner again and sob talked me into doing back and triceps. I plan on doing just back but having that push def helps to go beyond.

Back:

Started with 2 sets 15 reps of hyper extensions

close grip high cable pull backs: 80lbs x 12,10,10

bent over smith machine rows: 135lbs x 12,12,12

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

triceps:

machine dips: 90lbs x 12,12,12

v bar press downs: 80lbs x 15 to light went to 110lbs x 12,12

rope press downs super set with reverse high pulley curls: press downs 110lb x 10, 100lbs x 12, 90lbs x 15 reverse curls 110lbs x 12,12,12

My friggin arms are starting to pump pump pump!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smolder is friggin hell fire lol!! I don't get a high off Ultra shred but appetite is suppressed. Slin sane I'm not sure really how to tell it works. I'm actually splitting the bottle of Ultra shred with wife, since this is not sponsored. This way I can start my Lecheek sponsored log with Oxy eca black and Hyper!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whattup pack! I'm BACK! Keep up that good **** man! Also in agreement with everyone else. The key to bigger arms is bigger TRIs. One of my fav's to work the inner head of the triceps is to use the pulleys. Go up to one and remove any attachment that is on it (like if you had it set up to do pushdowns w/ the V shaped bar). Select a really light weight to start with because they are kinda hard to do. About 30lbs is my limit and even that is a stretch. I go to 20lbs if I want to feel the stretch/squeeze. Just grip the little part where you would put an attachement, or a little higher up... if your pulley has that little ball on it so it doesn't rub against you for pec flys or something you can hold onto that as well. I hold just below it. Then stand close to the rack, start with your elbow bent at a 90 degree angle and have your hand wrapped around like you are giving a thumbs up, then extend your arm like a traditional pushdown. Your tricep will be on fire.

:D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it DJ you gonna have to send me a vid of doing these now so I can fully comprehend lol. Thanks btw!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whattup pack! I'm BACK! Keep up that good **** man! Also in agreement with everyone else. The key to bigger arms is bigger TRIs. One of my fav's to work the inner head of the triceps is to use the pulleys. Go up to one and remove any attachment that is on it (like if you had it set up to do pushdowns w/ the V shaped bar). Select a really light weight to start with because they are kinda hard to do. About 30lbs is my limit and even that is a stretch. I go to 20lbs if I want to feel the stretch/squeeze. Just grip the little part where you would put an attachement, or a little higher up... if your pulley has that little ball on it so it doesn't rub against you for pec flys or something you can hold onto that as well. I hold just below it. Then stand close to the rack, start with your elbow bent at a 90 degree angle and have your hand wrapped around like you are giving a thumbs up, then extend your arm like a traditional pushdown. Your tricep will be on fire.

:D
Fantastic to see you back!!!!! Glad the wedding everything went well brother :)
Dang it DJ you gonna have to send me a vid of doing these now so I can fully comprehend lol. Thanks btw!
Keep killing it bro I'll be waiting for these pics this weekend :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL yea a video would be easier... here is one from the TwinMuscleWorkout on youtube...

Fast forward to about in a minute in to see what I'm talking about.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic to see you back!!!!! Glad the wedding everything went well brother :)

Keep killing it bro I'll be waiting for these pics this weekend :)
Hell yea dude I have returned! It all went off without a hitch! Amazing times ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh got yah i have seen dem before and will be seeing them some more!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh got yah i have seen dem before and will be seeing them some more!!
There ya go my man! I love them. They are the last exercise I do on my tri day to really burn those buggers out. I wish I could hit it with more weight though lol. Sitting there pushing down 20s when I know I could V-Bar pushdown 140 humbles you real quick. It isolates the **** out of that inner head. Go show it whats up!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah my partner had me do 200lbs just to test me cause he can do it 200 for 8 reps solid. I got 5 lol.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today went with partner again and sob talked me into doing back and triceps. I plan on doing just back but having that push def helps to go beyond.

Back:

Started with 2 sets 15 reps of hyper extensions

close grip high cable pull backs: 80lbs x 12,10,10

bent over smith machine rows: 135lbs x 12,12,12

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

triceps:

machine dips: 90lbs x 12,12,12

v bar press downs: 80lbs x 15 to light went to 110lbs x 12,12

rope press downs super set with reverse high pulley curls: press downs 110lb x 10, 100lbs x 12, 90lbs x 15 reverse curls 110lbs x 12,12,12

My friggin arms are starting to pump pump pump!
Hulk packers, your workouts have really evolved, Great job !!! Cant wait to see picture updates.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I follow DJ he is talking about what I call a cable kickback, and yes they are wicked sweet. I throw a small gym towel in the attachment part and use that as a handle. They are killer. I also start w/ 30lbs for a set or two and have to drop to 20. Concentrate on slow, deliberate reps where you push through and really pinch the tri at the end of the rep.

Is that your typical volume for a back day or did you drop volume because you added tris? just curious.

good work bro keep it up.

EDIT: I think Dj's talking about the standing up ones, which I do also, either way is awesome, I just like cable kick backs versus traditional to take the strain off my shoulders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
strengthening tri's will also increase bench press, count on it.....a udt taught me that way back, when i was struggling to get past 250 on my bench..two years later i was maxing out at 345.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happen is a good friend of mine is finally able to meet up with me to train. I've been doing solo for 3 yrs and getting old. He's 6'1 255 right now and competed three years ago at 271 with 6 percent bf. He's a beast and he wants me to learn that since I've been trying to drop bf lot of it, to higher my reps and lower my weight for a while. It's working cause my arms are looking sick.

If I follow DJ he is talking about what I call a cable kickback, and yes they are wicked sweet. I throw a small gym towel in the attachment part and use that as a handle. They are killer. I also start w/ 30lbs for a set or two and have to drop to 20. Concentrate on slow, deliberate reps where you push through and really pinch the tri at the end of the rep.

Is that your typical volume for a back day or did you drop volume because you added tris? just curious.

good work bro keep it up.

EDIT: I think Dj's talking about the standing up ones, which I do also, either way is awesome, I just like cable kick backs versus traditional to take the strain off my shoulders.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What happen is a good friend of mine is finally able to meet up with me to train. I've been doing solo for 3 yrs and getting old. He's 6'1 255 right now and competed three years ago at 271 with 6 percent bf. He's a beast and he wants me to learn that since I've been trying to drop bf lot of it, to higher my reps and lower my weight for a while. It's working cause my arms are looking sick.
that's called mixing it up, lol........after a few months go back to heavy for awhile!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah he already told me that lol trust me this dude is friggin nuts. He's only 30 so two yr younger then me but like I said he's competed in 2 years of shows. I've seen pics that I believe this guy coulda kept going. He is trying to help me get the bf off, and shape everything up.