P-PLEX cycle log (5'7"-172)

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
5'7" 172lbs, (p-plex and halodrol cycles done before), this will only be a 3 week cycle.

Support sups will be ran 2 weeks before cycle, during cycle and pct.

hawthorne berry
saw palmetto
red yeast rice
milk thistle
fish oil

P-PLEX 15-15-15 (2 years expired)

PCT

AX Advance PCT 0-2-3-4
AX Lean FX 0-3-3-3
Liquid Nolva 20-20-10

I think i might add a test booster at week 3 of pct, I don't want to over do it at the start. Still looking for a good one thou

what do you all think??

I've started my preloading weeks, and I will start logging soon. I need advice on how to keep fat gains to a minimum even though it's a wet compound, I'll probably do cardio 3 times per week, not sure still.

Input please!
I will be uploading progress pictures.

Progress Update!!!

So, Im currently in my 3rd week of P-Plex, but before I show how i look, lets let a look at where i got started. I was weighting 125 lbs, look at those noodles, lol...

After 4 years of bad dieting and no exercise, I went up to 155 and was looking very bad.

Then i ran a short 2 week cycle of P-Plex, with a dirty bulk, and went up to 187 lbs, (sorry I have no pics from my cycle) but they were horrible, I gained a lot of fat, but i did put on some quality muscle. Right after i joined the military and used boot camp as my natural cutting cycle. Let's just say, the Drill SGTs did their job, and i came out back at 155, but looking leaner and with finally some muscle..

Once i came back home, i got lazy, started drinking and eating bad again, and stayed off the gym for 18 months, this is what came out of it...

So... I started working out hard about 2 months ago, and decided to take advantage of muscle memory gains, and give them an extra boost with P-Plex. I am feeling pretty good these days, The first week i felt very lethargic, but went away on the second week, but libido went to the ground during second week. I ended up changing up my last week to 5 days instead of seven and bumped the P-Plex to 30mg per day, 1 pill every 12 hours. Libido came back roaring the last week, i wouldnt leave the wifey alone, lol. but overall i had a great experience, and the rest of all, no gyno flare ups or symptoms, :hump:
My diet was very clean, and kept track of it with the calorie-count app for the iphone. So, i guess i can say i clean bulked, Here is a picture 2 weeks into the cycle weighting at 181 lbs. I will be uploading more pictures soon with better poses, stay tooned, and wish me luck through PCT.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Still looking to get a Natty Test Booster to add during week 3 of PCT, but still debating if Nolva is strong enough to bring me back up, and may not need to overkill, Thanks again for the input.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Nolva is enough to restimulate, but I think a natty t-booster is required for sustaining higher t levels/strength.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
I wonder if there's anything out there as good as novedex xt.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO novadex xt isn't great. The ATD is dosed too high and causes libido crashes in users. Reversitol V2 is great, so is TestoPro.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
DAA seems pretty good, but cheaper than what I'm used to pay for supps, is there a certain brand that's better than the other or will any work?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Nutria's bulk DAA but I've heard good things about Testforce

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
It looks like eBay has a good deal on DAA powder only, will this type work? Or will I be better buying a branded one?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will be fine. The fancy ones just have other stuff in them. No offense to any of the companies that make the fancier kinds but its just not worth the money.
I will warn you though that the taste is STRONG. Still worth it.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Roger that! It'll last me longer and cost me less, win/win... Thanks bro!

Monster post workout protein shake

3 tbl spoons of creamy peanut butter
1 8" banana
2 slices whole wheat bread
16 oz of 2% low fat milk
1 scoop of weight gainer protein
1/2 cup of cubed ice

Carbs 133
Protein 61
Fat 41

Calories 1108

I Usually only put 2 tbl spoons of PB, looks like that 3rd one made my fats too high, but it's 8 am so I'll be fine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one helluva shake! Do you put the bread in there too?

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Yeah, only if I'm in a rush, if not, I'll just eat the PB and banana sandwich.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
image-87840546.png

This is pretty much what my diet consists of, it fluctuates around 10g from where it's at.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Well, this is my last day on the PH, I officially start my liquid nolva at one dropper per day.

Here are some pics of my progress, I've definitely added some fat, but my upper body got noticeably bigger, can't wait to cut!!

Still got about a month of PCT, and a couple of weeks of recovery and rest before I start dieting to cut. I'm happy with my results, let's just hope I won't look too skinny once I get cut.

I'm open to any questions or advice, thanks.

image-2997338099.png

image-1787449427.png

image-3866555702.png

image-3505574077.png

image-3349295349.png

Attachments

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Roger that! It'll last me longer and cost me less, win/win... Thanks bro!

Monster post workout protein shake

3 tbl spoons of creamy peanut butter
1 8" banana
2 slices whole wheat bread
16 oz of 2% low fat milk
1 scoop of weight gainer protein
1/2 cup of cubed ice

Carbs 133
Protein 61
Fat 41

Calories 1108

I Usually only put 2 tbl spoons of PB, looks like that 3rd one made my fats too high, but it's 8 am so I'll be fine.
Hey man, going forward my .02 to you is to completely REVAMP your post workout shake. All that fat is going to do nothing, but inhibit uptake to the muscle tissue that is starving for nutrients (i.e. glucose and aminos) post workout. 2-scoops whey and 2-3 scoops waxy maize (or 20 oz Gatorade) will give your body what it needs immediately post workout.

Then I recommend 1-hour later having a big bowl of oats (PLAIN) with some berries (fresh blueberries) and a cup of egg whites. THEN an hour or two later have your PB (i.e. EFA meal).

Again my .02 take it or leave it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 47
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 14
Harland Anabolics 5
Anabolics 65