P-BOLD Looking for loggers.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what type of PCT is to be expected for this. Part of me wants to give it a run part of me is running away lol
How long of a cycle? For 6 weeks or under you could easily get by with an OTC. I ran P-Bold for 8 weeks and my PCT consisted of DAA, Reversitol V2, and nolva.
I went pretty balls out on my cycle though.

You'd have yourself covered running DAA, an AI like Erase, and could add another herbal based test booster like fadogia.

Lately I've been preaching ostarine in PCT as well.
The above mentioned supps will let you recover fast, and adding ostarine will possibly make you GAIN during pct. Since I started using it, it has been a staple.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
IMO an OTC PCT should be fine for a reasonable cycle. By reasonable cycle I mean 6-8 weeks at the recommended dose. I personally ran the old BOLD for 8 weeks and used an OTC PCT a few times with no problems. Personally I would feel comfortable running a stack of Bulk-Up and P-BOLD for 8 weeks with an OTC PCT. That is just me, I have ran OTC PCT's many times for far harsher compounds with zero issues. At the end of the day you need to run the PCT that makes you the most comfortable. As a rep I will not personally recommend a pharmaceutical for liability reasons but like I said at the end of the day do what you feel comfortable doing.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
IMO an OTC PCT should be fine for a reasonable cycle. By reasonable cycle I mean 6-8 weeks at the recommended dose. I personally ran the old BOLD for 8 weeks and used an OTC PCT a few times with no problems. Personally I would feel comfortable running a stack of Bulk-Up and P-BOLD for 8 weeks with an OTC PCT. That is just me, I have ran OTC PCT's many times for far harsher compounds with zero issues. At the end of the day you need to run the PCT that makes you the most comfortable. As a rep I will not personally recommend a pharmaceutical for liability reasons but like I said at the end of the day do what you feel comfortable doing.
Right on...I mean would anyone here use a serm for M 1D black? I certainly hope not people act like serms have no side effects and dont tax the body at all...but they do. People overkill the serm approach. I see some people wanting to use clomid as a test booster (not for PCT lol)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on...I mean would anyone here use a serm for M 1D black? I certainly hope not people act like serms have no side effects and dont tax the body at all...but they do. People overkill the serm approach. I see some people wanting to use clomid as a test booster (not for PCT lol)
I've actually seen clomid prescribed as a TRT treatment.
Serms do have sides, so the toss up comes down to not being fully recovered versus having some mild sides.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Well clomid has been studied in hypogonadal men and shown to be of some benefit so for someone who has low testosterone and who may be thinking of going on TRT. But for the average healthy male using it as a test booster is not the best option IMO.

• Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism, Shabsigh A, Kang Y, Shabsign R, Gonzalez M, Liberson G, Fisch H, Goluboff E., J Sex Med. 2005 Sep;2(5):716-21.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've actually seen clomid prescribed as a TRT treatment.
Serms do have sides, so the toss up comes down to not being fully recovered versus having some mild sides.
No I totally agree but I'm only talking about mild cycles like m 1 D black and such. Even PA said 7 spray and DAA is sufficient for compounds like 11 keto. I just finished a cycle of 11 keto and M 1D black for PCT I'm using form x, 7 spray, ur spray, ursobolic, erase pro, primordial performances phytotestosterone, compound 20 and 20 mg ostanish (ostarine) obviously I'm continuing to make gains in PCT lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I totally agree but I'm only talking about mild cycles like m 1 D black and such. Even PA said 7 spray and DAA is sufficient for compounds like 11 keto. I just finished a cycle of 11 keto and M 1D black for PCT I'm using form x, 7 spray, ur spray, ursobolic, erase pro, primordial performances phytotestosterone, compound 20 and 20 mg ostanish (ostarine) obviously I'm continuing to make gains in PCT lol
Holt sh!t your pct sounds better than your actual cycle lmao. I'd like to see what you have lined up for P-Bold!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
That is one sick PCT. Watch that osta, some blood work has shown it to be mildly suppressive.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a heads up.

As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but that was pretty fast indeed.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but that was pretty fast indeed.
looks like I know what I'm asking Santa Clause for, for Christmas this year :D

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

Thats great to have it received so well! I can't wait till the results start pouring in. I can't wait to run this I have loved every EQ based compound I have ran and this one has me excited.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would still like you to explain some of the tweaks you did to make this stronger than the og version.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would still like you to explain some of the tweaks you did to make this stronger than the og version.
I posted this in another thread, hope it makes sense.

The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
GET WET FLEX

Flex when are you going to get wet again? You should log P-BOLD again, only ANDRO FACTORY'S.
Holt sh!t your pct sounds better than your actual cycle lmao. I'd like to see what you have lined up for P-Bold!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex when are you going to get wet again? You should log P-BOLD again, only ANDRO FACTORY'S.
It would be a nice addition come February. Don't let me forget!!! Lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fl3x gets wet whenever i post around here....wait thats private

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
sounds great...........thanks...

Being a new guy to this site, it is easy to get all excited and apply for every opportunity you see, but like LiveToLift said, most companies want only their product alone logged. If you are awarded 2 log opportinities, contact the company reps and see if it would be ok to log both products but on serperate logs. Keep getting your post count up and log your workouts and self-bought supps so that the reps know you are serious about it and not just applying to get free stuff.