P bold logger

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let's see a strong finish. It's been a long haul for you being sick and all but we need to see any results posted that you can. Give us a break down so people no what to expect. I know the info is needed and appreciated.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your grandfather
Thanks brother, he lived a long good life, then my same week on New years my Dad was put in the hospital. He's having breathing issues and they think he had secondary infection. He got released yesterday. Now I went to dr and got the dang flu :( I can't catch a break lol.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Let's see a strong finish. It's been a long haul for you being sick and all but we need to see any results posted that you can. Give us a break down so people no what to expect. I know the info is needed and appreciated.
Sorry!!!
I was on vacation last week and was away from my computer. I just got in today and will post my last 4 workouts and my final writeup when I get a chance to unpack

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Last few workouts while on vacation, sorry i didnt post

Legs
Squats:3 x 10 225lbs
Calf press: 4 x12 645lbs
Leg press: 3x 10 645lbs
Leg extensions: 3x 10 130lbs

Shoulders
Military press (front): 3x8 175lbs
Military press (rear): 3x8 145lbs
Shrugs (front):3x10 265lbs
Shrugs (rear): 3x8 265
Front raises: 3x8 30lbs

Biceps
Dumbell preacher curls: 3x8 45lbs
Hammer curls: 3x8 40
Concentration curls: 3x8 40lbs
Flat bar curls: 3x10 80lbs
DB curls: 3x8 40lbs

Forearms

Back
Inverted pullups: 3x10
Bent over rows: 3x10 125lbs
Standing pulldowns: 3x12 100lbs
Diverging pulldown (machine): 3x10 145lbs

Chest
Decline bench: 3x8 305lbs
Incline DB: 3x8 90lbs
Machine flys: 3x10 205lbs
Incline DB flys: 3x10 45lbs
Flat DB flys: 3x10 45lbs

Triceps
DB skullcrushers: 3x10 40lbs
Machine tricep extension: 3x10 135lbs
Tricep pulldown: 3x10 85lbs
Tricep (rev)pulldown: 3x10 65lbs

Final write-up
Strength 9: Was very good. Strength went up in alot of areas in chest, shoulders, and biceps.
Focus 10: Awesome focus, kept me driven to what I was doing that day. Somedays I felt like a beast

No weight gain or loss. But I do feel and look like my shoulders are more pumped and defined. I had no negative side effects (like back pumps). I would use the product again. Thanks for picking me! Anything I may have left out, just ask. I will post pictures later tonight after the gym.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last few workouts while on vacation, sorry i didnt post

Legs
Squats:3 x 10 225lbs
Calf press: 4 x12 645lbs
Leg press: 3x 10 645lbs
Leg extensions: 3x 10 130lbs

Shoulders
Military press (front): 3x8 175lbs
Military press (rear): 3x8 145lbs
Shrugs (front):3x10 265lbs
Shrugs (rear): 3x8 265
Front raises: 3x8 30lbs

Biceps
Dumbell preacher curls: 3x8 45lbs
Hammer curls: 3x8 40
Concentration curls: 3x8 40lbs
Flat bar curls: 3x10 80lbs
DB curls: 3x8 40lbs

Forearms

Back
Inverted pullups: 3x10
Bent over rows: 3x10 125lbs
Standing pulldowns: 3x12 100lbs
Diverging pulldown (machine): 3x10 145lbs

Chest
Decline bench: 3x8 305lbs
Incline DB: 3x8 90lbs
Machine flys: 3x10 205lbs
Incline DB flys: 3x10 45lbs
Flat DB flys: 3x10 45lbs

Triceps
DB skullcrushers: 3x10 40lbs
Machine tricep extension: 3x10 135lbs
Tricep pulldown: 3x10 85lbs
Tricep (rev)pulldown: 3x10 65lbs

Final write-up
Strength 9: Was very good. Strength went up in alot of areas in chest, shoulders, and biceps.
Focus 10: Awesome focus, kept me driven to what I was doing that day. Somedays I felt like a beast

No weight gain or loss. But I do feel and look like my shoulders are more pumped and defined. I had no negative side effects (like back pumps). I would use the product again. Thanks for picking me! Anything I may have left out, just ask. I will post pictures later tonight after the gym.
sounds like if u didn't gain weight but the mirror is showing a wider or bigger shoulders that u may have recomp'd a bit

also good to see u felt good the whole time...when you can hit a good focus in the gym for an extended period of time it makes training fun and exciting

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Good focus = good workout. I hate going to the gym because I have to goto the gym. Besides me getting sick, the experience was good

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good **** it was Epic I enjoyed your log and hope you link in the future. Wicked numbers on that last post bro!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome we would love to see the pictures. You can't always judge a cycle by weight loss or gain. Things are moving around. Fat loss; muscle gain. You might be in the same weight range but the change is definatly there. Stronger, more focused and more drive. Glad you logged. We'd love to see the pix.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't think anything changed. Probably needed a longer run our higher dose.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron, You want to run a P-BOLD Cycle? PM me.

-AF
Might have to do that! :)
One thing I'm curious about...
P-bold logger or anyone, did you notice a appetite increase.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Might have to do that! :)
One thing I'm curious about...
P-bold logger or anyone, did you notice a appetite increase.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Would love to get a response on this loggers!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im going to log my pbold experience in 5 weeks after i get back from Hawaii, ive got 3 bottles will be running 4/5/6/7/7/7/8/8
im really gonna smash myself when i start it and if i get really good results you guys should consider sending me some bulk up ;)
awesome news here!!!! I see alot of people grabbing up p bold so should see a ton of logs here in the coming future.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great opportunity!....considering jump on this?....getting a log going perhaps?...
Just taking a supplement break at the moment. If the offer is still on the table soon, I'll jump after it.
I do know that in looked into some other strong loggers to log the product, but everyone was tied up at the moment. :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

crashbog127

Awards
well im limited to 1 bottle right now :/ so i ran first week at 3ml
today is 8th day i bumped it up to 4.5ml and ill just run it 4.5 for 3 more weeks most likely and ill be finished with 4 weeks of p-bold

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Big 30% discount on the way is you check the promotions thread..you can stock up without interrupting your current cycle if the funds are available.