Oxodrol 12!! Possible stack...

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Hey guys, I know we are all familiar with Oxidrol 12, by IDS and how it's a clone of the real superdrol, + 2 extra mgs, but i have a stacking question. I recently ordered my Trena and Epidrol by Fast Action and was going to begin the cycle in a week, but a customer of mine told me he had the original Oxidrol 12 (expires next fall) and he'd give it to me for free. My question is, should I take Oxi stand alone, or stack it with one of my other hormones?? Or would that be too much, considering the sides of the oxi...Any input is helpful!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ppl need to research more....... fast action is a badd company. alot of bunks. and as for the oxy thing not too sure halo and superdrol together makes a heavy stack for size strength and siides

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I had heard that Fast Action was good but who knows... I had taken tren in the past with success w/o sides but as far as stacking it...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
naw every1 gets bunk from them its like 80%. ppl on this site always complain about it especially their sdrol. my buddy also got a bunk product from them