Alternatives to Mass Tabs or Oxodrol-12

UkBloke

Awards
I've heard lots of good things about both these products, but it seems no one has any stock left since they were banned.

Any recommendations for similar products available here in the UK??

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Ask this in the steroid forum. And check online you will be able to find it. Weither or not they can get it past customs in the UK I don't know.

UkBloke

Awards
They aren't made any more though are they? So no where has any left!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Just because they do not make them anymore doesn't mean you can't get them. Search and ye shall find.

UkBloke

Awards
Am I allowed to ask if anyone knows who stocks them?

Thing is I've actually paid for them twice now from 2 different uk stores that actually didn't have any and there is another 3 websites that never bothered returning my emails asking if they had any!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Am I allowed to ask if anyone knows who stocks them?

Thing is I've actually paid for them twice now from 2 different uk stores that actually didn't have any and there is another 3 websites that never bothered returning my emails asking if they had any!
people can't list companies or links that are not board sponsors. But I am sure they have Google on the internet in the UK.
Google it. If you can't find it on Google your sheyat out of luck.

UkBloke

Awards
lol, yes we have google here ;) But as I said above, I've FOUND it on google, only for them to not have any!

UkBloke

Awards
And the top 10 companies advertising mass tabs on google.com all have them as discontinued.

One of them said something about them being classed as steroids now in the USA

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
And the top 10 companies advertising mass tabs on google.com all have them as discontinued.

One of them said something about them being classed as steroids now in the USA
That is correct. They are banned here now too but you can find them in certain stores that are selling the stock they have left. Just take a trip on the chunnel train and get some goodies in europe. I am sure they would work better.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I could be a little off, but isnt oxodrol just superdrol with green tea and some other crap thrown into the mix? And as far as the mass tabs, werent these just a mix of sd and halodrol? I could be way off, but I remember something like that.

UkBloke

Awards
I could be a little off, but isnt oxodrol just superdrol with green tea and some other crap thrown into the mix? And as far as the mass tabs, werent these just a mix of sd and halodrol? I could be way off, but I remember something like that.
Something like that, is it possible to get products with superdrol or halodrol in them or would they all fall under the same banned banner?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yes and yes. He could also just buy some clones and make his own. And you can find clones on the internet and at Nutraplanet.com

UkBloke

Awards
Which clones are worth buying though?

I saw that superdrol was replaced by superdrol-ng which I'm guessing is cr*p like mass CAPS instead of tabs?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it depends on your experience. your just looking for the straight hardcore stuff. Most consider Hdrol a beginner cycle as well as epistane