Overkill on the cycle?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I recently went onto Iconic formulations and found their icon one product with 1-andro in it. I already have a cycle planned out with GW, Osta, S4, Rad-140 and SR9009.

Would it be overkill to add in 1-andro or should it replace something mmm on the list?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well Osta is basically pointless and won’t do anything in that cycle so regardless just drop that.

GW and SR9009 are very similar and imo it’s an either/or situation. Don’t see the point of running both simultaneously

1-andro is good for strength but not size. I wouldn’t add it in but depends on your goals and cycle experience - have you run all these before?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Well Osta is basically pointless and won’t do anything in that cycle so regardless just drop that.

GW and SR9009 are very similar and imo it’s an either/or situation. Don’t see the point of running both simultaneously

1-andro is good for strength but not size. I wouldn’t add it in but depends on your goals and cycle experience - have you run all these before?
I’ve run GW before and could definitely tell a difference in my capabilities while on it. I haven’t run the others yet. The only other ones I’ve run before is LGD about 5 years ago, but that’s about it.

Main goal of the cycle is to lose fat, while keeping my strength until I get down to 165lbs and then recomping.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve run GW before and could definitely tell a difference in my capabilities while on it. I haven’t run the others yet. The only other ones I’ve run before is LGD about 5 years ago, but that’s about it.

Main goal of the cycle is to lose fat, while keeping my strength until I get down to 165lbs and then recomping.
how tall are you?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d just run rad s4 and 1andro I don’t see the point of the other stuff In there.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I’d just run rad s4 and 1andro I don’t see the point of the other stuff In there.
No SR9009 to help with fat loss or Ostarine?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No SR9009 to help with fat loss or Ostarine?
It’s not that... what’s your goal exactly? With rad s4 and andro1 you make me believe you’re going for muscle and size... then with ostarine , GW , SR you look like you’re building a cycle for a cut... all of those together don’t make much sense IMO. and if you’re thinking about a cycle where you’ll gain size and lose fat those ones dont exist. Unless you’re on test tren EQ winstrol or something.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
It’s not that... what’s your goal exactly? With rad s4 and andro1 you make me believe you’re going for muscle and size... then with ostarine , GW , SR you look like you’re building a cycle for a cut... all of those together don’t make much sense IMO. and if you’re thinking about a cycle where you’ll gain size and lose fat those ones dont exist. Unless you’re on test tren EQ winstrol or something.
Yeah I want this to be a cutting cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I want this to be a cutting cycle.
All right! Then I think there’s too many compounds for a cut especially compounds that don’t shine at the same thing! Cardarine,rad,SR would be a great cut cycle... you could always add LGD if you wanted to idk.. the only thing that I don’t like about SR is it’s not exactly super effective from liquid / pills form.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
All right! Then I think there’s too many compounds for a cut especially compounds that don’t shine at the same thing! Cardarine,rad,SR would be a great cut cycle... you could always add LGD if you wanted to idk.. the only thing that I don’t like about SR is it’s not exactly super effective from liquid / pills form.
Would S4 be an okay compound to add to Cardarine, Rad and SR?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would S4 be an okay compound to add to Cardarine, Rad and SR?
Yeah excuse me I miss typed. My choice would be GW rad s4 and you could add SR altho I think it’s only 10-20% as effective via liquid/pill form and has to be dosed almost every 2 hours

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Yeah excuse me I miss typed. My choice would be GW rad s4 and you could add SR altho I think it’s only 10-20% as effective via liquid/pill form and has to be dosed almost every 2 hours
Haha you’re all good. Just wanna make sure I’m understanding what you’re saying. I’ll look into Sr prices and see. Thank you.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Would throwing in 11-kt be better than SR?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would throwing in 11-kt be better than SR?
It’s really not my type of compound tbh plus I’m the type to have less drugs during cut and more drugs into growing phases. I always cut in like 250mg test and maybe a little primo or just test

Last edited:
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
It’s really not my type of compound tbh plus I’m note the type to have less drugs during cut and more drugs into growing phases. I always cut in like 250mg test and maybe a little primo or just test
Gotcha. Thanks man.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason you are focused on SARMs?
Don’t want to be jabbing myself with needles everyday because I’m living with my folks at this point in time.

I’ve also heard that SARMs are like steroid-like without the side effects.

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t want to be jabbing myself with needles everyday because I’m living with my folks at this point in time.

So I’m trying to go with liquid or transdermal stuff.
I figured as much. I was just curious why you werent considering phs and ds

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I figured as much. I was just curious why you werent considering phs and ds
I’m going to be throwing 11-kt into my next cutting cycle to help me get rid of fat quicker, but it’s mostly just not wanting to worry about the side effects after and having to go hide somewhere to inject.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m going to be throwing 11-kt into my next cutting cycle to help me get rid of fat quicker, but it’s mostly just not wanting to worry about the side effects after and having to go hide somewhere to inject.
You dont inject phs but ok lol

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just go in the bathroom you know like when you go hide somewhere to poop ;-)

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
You dont inject phs but ok lol
Haha sorry. I’m running on zero sleep today. I’ve only every really done SARMs a long time ago and I’m trying to ease back into it without jumping off into the deep end. I also have a harder time finding transdermal PHs.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha sorry. I’m running on zero sleep today. I’ve only every really done SARMs a long time ago and I’m trying to ease back into it without jumping off into the deep end. I also have a harder time finding transdermal PHs.
transdermal? you cant swallow a capsule?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
transdermal? you cant swallow a capsule?
I’ve had horrible gag reflex the past few months since the last time I had stomach flu and threw up. I used to be able to take pills fine, but something caused my brain to mess up to where I can’t without immediately retching.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If youre gonna shut yourself down you might as well make it worth your time. I think SARMS are weak garbage. Some disagree im sure. But i think most here would say that youd be bettet off with anavar or dmz.... i suppose s4 is the pseudo testosterone one or is it rad maybe? Either way. Theres also 4ad/trest as "bases". Could mix and match?

Just wondering why you focused on sarms when theres better non injectable stuff out there. Even epiandro is probably better lol

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
If youre gonna shut yourself down you might as well make it worth your time. I think SARMS are weak garbage. Some disagree im sure. But i think most here would say that youd be bettet off with anavar or dmz.... i suppose s4 is the pseudo testosterone one or is it rad maybe? Either way. Theres also 4ad/trest as "bases". Could mix and match?

Just wondering why you focused on sarms when theres better non injectable stuff out there. Even epiandro is probably better lol
I think RAD is the pseudo testosterone one.

Mainly just trying to play it safe for my cutting cycle them maybe moving up to PH and DS when it comes time for a recomp.

Unless you got something that could work better for cutting with PH?

Trying to get good fat loss while keeping strength or upping it in the process.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Mainly just trying to play it safe for my cutting cycle them maybe moving up to PH and DS when it comes time for a recomp.

epistane is good for cutting...also have had good luck with lgd sarm...

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
LGD for cutting?

Would I need on cycle support for epistane?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I know SARMs are marketed as the 100% safe alternative to steroids but... I assure you that epiandro is as "safe" as any SARM. Any of the non methyls are fairly safe even if any hormonal product including SARMS is taking a risk. And anavar for example... women take it. People with AIDS take it. Its methyl sure but just as safe as any of the research chems if not safer as its actually been researched and prescribed.

I dont know man. All i know is if i could erase every weak cycle i did where you lose most of your gains (or losses) in pct i would. Complete waste of time and money. Gotta make going through pct worth it.

Ive used 11keto i didnt notice much to be honest. Another good one to look at is dermacrine as a TD. Guys on here love it. Its TD.

My fave TD is definitively trest but seeing as you want something mild yet effective i suggest you research liquitren. Its a TD.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I know SARMs are marketed as the 100% safe alternative to steroids but... I assure you that epiandro is as "safe" as any SARM. Any of the non methyls are fairly safe even if any hormonal product including SARMS is taking a risk. And anavar for example... women take it. People with AIDS take it. Its methyl sure but just as safe as any of the research chems if not safer as its actually been researched and prescribed.

I dont know man. All i know is if i could erase every weak cycle i did where you lose most of your gains (or losses) in pct i would. Complete waste of time and money. Gotta make going through pct worth it.

Ive used 11keto i didnt notice much to be honest. Another good one to look at is dermacrine as a TD. Guys on here love it. Its TD.

My fave TD is definitively trest but seeing as you want something mild yet effective i suggest you research liquitren. Its a TD.
I was going to give their new product Sustain Alpha a try for PCT.

Is Dermacrine a test base? And do I need cycle support for liquitren?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

LGD for cutting?

Would I need on cycle support for epistane?
you can cut on just about anything its just a matter of how you want to go about your diet. epistane affects ppl diffently...i personally need cycle support with it...

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was going to give their new product Sustain Alpha a try for PCT.

Is Dermacrine a test base? And do I need cycle support for liquitren?
You should run some sort of support whatever product listed on this thread you decide to use. If you decide to surpass recommended dosages you may need extra though. For example, liquitren being a 19nor you would definitively need to run inhibitP if you ran it double dose.

Off the top of my head, dienolone is a popular TD too...

Guys use dermacrine as a "base" yes

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
like benjamfzb said i havent noticed alot with 11keto either

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I started on this board with blackstonelabs in my head and wouldnt listen when i was warned it was a rookie mistake. I wish i would of. I hope you at least look at your options outside the SARM box. Even if thats what you choose to do in the end i strongly recommend you look at every option. GL.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
You should run some sort of support whatever product listed on this thread you decide to use. If you decide to surpass recommended dosages you may need extra though. For example, liquitren being a 19nor you would definitively need to run inhibitP if you ran it double dose.

Off the top of my head, dienolone is a popular TD too...

Guys use dermacrine as a "base" yes
I’ll probably go with Epi-Andro and 1-Andro together.

The other reason why I was looking at SARMs as well was because of not needing on cycle support.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established