Cycle History
1st: Oral Only, SDMZ 2.0

2nd:
Test E 500mg/week 1-9
Superdrol 20mg/day week 1-4
AI .5mg E3D
Hcg 500iu/week throughout
Pct was clomid 50mg/day for 4 weeks

Gained significantly on my second cycle, was a bloated 205 at completion in August.
Dieted down poorly initially, got nutritional coaching 3 weeks ago and am currently cutting on 2100 calories a day (40c/35p/25f). Fasting cardio at 30 min/day was added last week, along with 40mcg clenbuterol daily.

Planning on cutting to 10% (170 lbs) and then starting my 3rd cycle by January.

Gear already on hand, along with all ancillaries.

Initially planning on:

Test E 500mg weeks 1-14
Deca 400mg weeks 1-12
Dbol 50mg weeks 1-6
AI .5mg eod
Hcg 500iu weeks 1-14
With clomid/nolva for pct

But wondering if I could gain just as well running Test/dbol with my new and improved diet. No point in shooting a cannon when all you need is a pistol, right?

Looking forward to all comments/critiques/etc.

bigbrawler

Awards
Almost everything about your cycle should change. I'm on my way to the gym, but if you're open to it I could make some suggestions.

virtualzebra

Awards
Open to all suggestions. Forgot to mention I DO have Caber on hand as well for possible prolactin issues.

bigbrawler

Awards
OK caber, good that's fairly important. As this is your first dance with deca, I'd really watch the prolactin. Deca dick is a bitch. I'd run the Deca longer for starts, I'd say between 14 to 16 weeks. Run the test two weeks after as you have planned. Assuming you can keep the sides in order I like running a 1.5 to 2 to 1 ratio of test to deca. If you aren't gaining on 800 mg of test and 400 mg of deca with 50 to 100 mg of dbol yea..... quit aas lol. Which reminds me I'd likely run the dbol for 4 weeks on the front end, I like kick starting and kick stopping my cycles, so feel free to run it on the back end to. I am no way an authority on aas but I think I've aquired a bit of wisdom. This cycle could make for a fun log.