otc test booster with first run

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
Firstly, I would like to introduce myself with some information:

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 270
Training age: on and off for 12 years

I am currently (two weeks in) taking an otc test booster (big t) from Cutler and his "Dry" hormone matrix. I have used the big t before and noticed very small aid in the gym.

I've decided to take the next step into ph use. I have the trifecta kit from LG on hand; not sure what everyone thinks of this setup, but it seems like a safe choice for a newbie.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

However, my main question is whether I can go ahead with the trifecta while using the otc booster and modulator, or if I should drop them and give it a couple weeks before I start the ph cycle.

Again, thanks for any help guys.

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
Also, if I'm entirely in left field just let me know; I'm here to learn as much as possible.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What is your bf at 6"1 270lbs?

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
Not sure but plenty.

Again I'm a newb to this world but not to lifting

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
My main goal is recomp by hypertrophy if that helps any.

Again thanks for all input

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The kit that you picked is a fine option for a first run very mild but you are probably going to be disappointed in the results with a high body fat. Cycles are very diet dependent.
But to answer your question there is no need to take a test booster on cycle save it for the post and its fine to start the kit when you stop the booster

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
I'm going to guess around 20%. I'm "normal" fat on my limbs with mostly mid section fat storage

Thanks for the advice sir.

I'm mostly concerned with learning my interaction with ph's.

Would you recommend a different setup considering my goal?

Thanks again

kolejorg

Awards
Do you have a pct planned out? I'm not familiar with what's in the kit but my concern would be with higher body fat you're likely more prone to gyno.

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
That was actually going to be my next question.

Will the Form XT(formadrol) that is included with the kit be sufficient for pct with such a mild cycle?

Also, is there a different cycle recommended to help me with my main goal of fat loss?

I can stand to lose some muscle mass in the process as I'm an easy gainer.

Thanks again

kolejorg

Awards
You'll have to tell me what's in the kit man. I would consider halodrol a mild ph and a good starter. But I would say you need nolva or clomid for even that. Personally I would focus on dropping some body fat by changing up diet and doing more cardio. Once you've done that then sure look at a cycle. But I'm worried that for one you'll be disappointed in your results off s short cycle with your size. And two gyno might be an issue and that's a whole other mess of **** to deal with.

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
The trifecta contains:

M1D which is just dhea I believe?
Epiandro which is dht I believe?
And then the Form XT (formadrol)

I'm completely open to suggestions and I wouldn't have any issues getting Nolva or Clomid for pct just in case I end up being very sensitive.

My main goal is just to get some experience with ph use and then use them to help me cut down bf.

I also have no issues with not using this cycle at all and going to something different. From what knowledge I've gathered from trolling around it seemed pretty safe for a first time user.

Thanks again

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its not going to be a harsh cycle but you could probably get the same results from a good fat burner. Look into dcp 2.0 then maybe a stimulant based fat burner to stack with it. Also focusing on your diet will help a lot

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
Thanks mccrew.

I have actually read the review you did on dcp2.0. Seems like a great product.

I believe I'll just hang on the ph kit and focus more on diet and bf loss until I get to an acceptable level.

I do have some gyno but I'm sure it's just fat storage as there aren't any solid masses present just fat lol

Appreciate the input guys. I'll continue to learn and hopefully be ready for a cycle sooner than later.

Thanks again

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anytime brother feel free to hit me up if you need help.

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
My bmr should be somewhere around 2500 calories without considering exercise; I lift 6 days a week appx 90 minutes and then slow cardio post wo.

So my diet consists of egg, lean meats, and greens with little carbs until post wo, which is then rice and dextrose.

I try to get no more than 100 carbs throughout the day and then 100 post wo meal (19:30 hours).

My protein intake is right around 400g; mostly from chicken breast.

Fats right around 60g.

This allows me to maintain weight but I'm also losing fat; just very slowly.

I'd obviously like to lose as little muscle mass and strength as possible but I understand it's inevitable on a deficit.

With that in mind, what's your opinion on my diet? And what would you change?

I would like to try the dcp2.0 and vanillean burner stack (low stimulant) since I'm borderline hypertension (assuming from being overweight). What's your thoughts on that?

Thanks again for all the help sir. Greatly appreciated

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Macros seem odd. Why so much protein and so low fat?

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
My protein is at 1.5g/pound.

I suppose I could eat some fattier meats to bring that up. I do supplement with EFA on three of my meals (dont know how much that matters though)

I seem to be most sensitive to carbs; hence the structure.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Maybe I'm a little lazy or lacking creativity, but I can't imagine enjoying that macro breakdown on 2500cals. Lol.

That amount of protein just seems unnecessary and some if it is probably being broken down to use as energy/fuel anyways.

I just don't understand the point of low carb + lower fat intake.

supaslowdx

supaslowdx

Awards
Lol it's not glamorous at all. But I like chicken and broccoli so it works for me.

This is more like 2900 calories too.

Maybe I'll just knock the protein down to drop total calories and bring the split a little closer to ideal

SDIorn

Awards
Dude not the best advice. But run your cycle get yoked and stoked on the gym then cut the fat. That's just me I'm impatient.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Dude not the best advice. But run your cycle get yoked and stoked on the gym then cut the fat. That's just me I'm impatient.
Don't do that. The numbers go up but its harder to shred. Just eat clean and up cals a little bit. Stay lean and lift hard you'll start to gain. Bulking an cutting is not the way. Just be healthy all year around.