Ostarine

Status
Not open for further replies.
2die4

2die4

Awards
How do you know it goes away? Have any ideas how it may affect your vision 10 or 15 years from now? No, you don't. It was dropped from the human studies, which is enough to make me uninterested in using it.
Well you have a good "point" ;) im not here to predict the future 10 or 15 years from now, aspirin kills 20000 Americans every year and i can go on and on with other examples but its pointless to argue about this... so cheers im gonna take a shot of s4 just for you lol **** it ill go blind at least i dont have to see your avatar LMAO:eek:wned2: jk

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Well you have a good "point" ;) im not here to predict the future 10 or 15 years from now, aspirin kills 20000 Americans every year and i can go on and on with other examples but its pointless to argue about this... so cheers im gonna take a shot of s4 just for you lol **** it ill go blind at least i dont have to see your avatar LMAO:eek:wned2: jk
can you answer my question please.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent. Please keep us all posted!

A little background info would help as well (approx age, gear use experience, etc)

On the side note, I took my first 10mg this morning upon awakening. Tasted like the way superglue smells but from what others are saying, they got the same reaction. Going to do my workout in a bit, not expecting any changes for a little while though.

Sisonpyh

Awards
Excellent. Please keep us all posted!

A little background info would help as well (approx age, gear use experience, etc)
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: ~152
BF%: Rather lean, but realistically 10% ish
Cycle Exp: One hdrol cycle for four weeks several months ago at 50/75/75/75
PCT Knowledge: Dont know of any needed for ostarine, doesn't seem the concensus is hcg, nolva, clomid and favorite AI for a typical gear cycle.
Training Exp: Three year with one fallout for 3-4 months
Diet: Don't have time to post it now, post on thursday most likely.

152 is light for me, hoping to get up to the 160's like I used to be. Been eating very clean but not as much due to school. When I starting taking the ostarine I started back at around 2500 calories and will work my way up to around 3000 (300/300/100).

The first three days I dosed at 10 mg, and yesterday I bumped it up to 15. Not sure if its the ostarine but I swear I am more thirsty throughout the day, not a bad thing though. Workouts are going well, strength may be marginally be going up but could be placebo. Still early to tell anything significant, directly linking it to the ostarine.

I hope that the others that are taking this chime in here as well. I understand that many don't have the time/ don't want to do a full blown log but it would be great to get some periodic posts about everyone's experiences as they go through there ostarine runs. And hopefully within the next couple months we will have some nice consolidated info.

julius123d

Awards
I started a log so I can add some my input from time to time. Most users report 3rd to 5th day for results to show up. I believe sticking with 15mg should be suitable as another user reported no difference between 15mg and 25mg. Good luck with the log.

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: ~152
BF%: Rather lean, but realistically 10% ish
Cycle Exp: One hdrol cycle for four weeks several months ago at 50/75/75/75
PCT Knowledge: Dont know of any needed for ostarine, doesn't seem the concensus is hcg, nolva, clomid and favorite AI for a typical gear cycle.
Training Exp: Three year with one fallout for 3-4 months
Diet: Don't have time to post it now, post on thursday most likely.

152 is light for me, hoping to get up to the 160's like I used to be. Been eating very clean but not as much due to school. When I starting taking the ostarine I started back at around 2500 calories and will work my way up to around 3000 (300/300/100).

The first three days I dosed at 10 mg, and yesterday I bumped it up to 15. Not sure if its the ostarine but I swear I am more thirsty throughout the day, not a bad thing though. Workouts are going well, strength may be marginally be going up but could be placebo. Still early to tell anything significant, directly linking it to the ostarine.

I hope that the others that are taking this chime in here as well. I understand that many don't have the time/ don't want to do a full blown log but it would be great to get some periodic posts about everyone's experiences as they go through there ostarine runs. And hopefully within the next couple months we will have some nice consolidated info.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
That was rude and not only is EASY correct, he is also man-enough to use his own picture for his avatar. Take that childish BS elsewhere.

Maradona

Awards
That is what I was figuring. Only seen a small log by Carlito and CharlesMcgee on another forum. They seemed like they were both having fairly decent results, fat loss, lean muscle, endurance, and overall feeling of well being. Will be nice to see some new logs in the next couple weeks now that SS, che**, and unique chemicals (appears they use DMSO which is no good from my reading) are out.

Will definitely be following yours/ everyone's logs to see what the deal is in terms of lean muscle, strength etc but mainly possible sides such as shutdown. Guess it could be dose dependent, will be interesting to see how people use it for cutting, recomp or bulk. What are you going to start off with, and for what purpose? I saw you answer some questions in the other thread about sarms. Do you think it would be relatively safe on hpta?
Charles Mcgee aka chucklesmcgee has been spamming his unique*** company on several forums, be careful!

If he is legit then why not paying sponsor fees?

I have been around these forums for many years and I know this patterns.

Those who are up to no good do not want to pay sponsor fees because they will be accountable for and if anything goes wrong.

Think about it!

2die4

2die4

Awards
That was rude and not only is EASY correct, he is also man-enough to use his own picture for his avatar. Take that childish BS elsewhere.
I was only jk witch stands for (Just Joking) Modern Slang ;) but thats ok maybe you right! i was a little rude.... i am not a perfect human being ;)

Charles Mcgee aka chucklesmcgee has been spamming his unique*** company on several forums, be careful!

Those who are up to no good do not want to pay sponsor fees because they will be accountable for and if anything goes wrong.

Think about it!
What about the other 2 company's besides the unique*** are they legit??
Im on Sarms S4 from "one" of the "2 company's" right now and im having great RESULTS!!! 2 pounds up and body fat it went down a bit not much but happy with it, Strength it's like COCAINE:laugh2:.. anyway this thread its about Ostarine so lets see how it goes, maybe ill buy some and do a hardcore REMIX!!!

PEACE!!!

2die4

2die4

Awards
If you got it from sarmss**** or che*x then is legit. I personally know the guy that supplies both these companies and is an old friend of mine.
Thanx for your fast reply sir :) i guess its "SHOW TIME" for me!
Ostarine and Andarine MIX!!!

Ostarine ------> 6 weeks 10/15/20/30/40/50mg!!!!
Andarine ------> 4 weeks 50/50/75/100mg!!!
PCT ------> 2 weeks of Clomiphene (Clomid) 50/25mg!!!
PCT ------> 4 weeks of HCGenerate till the bottle is empty ;)!!!
THE END!!!

Sisonpyh

Awards
I started a log so I can add some my input from time to time. Most users report 3rd to 5th day for results to show up. I believe sticking with 15mg should be suitable as another user reported no difference between 15mg and 25mg. Good luck with the log.
I believe so as well, also don't want to dose to high, though this is 5 times the amount in the trials, as the sides are really unknown. Hopefully Russianstar will post up his abnormalities that he noticed soon. Ill keep periodic updates as this goes on. This is by know means meant to be a personal log, I welcome and encourage everyone to post there experiences and talk about anything in general about ostarine. Appreciate it! Good luck with your log, I will be following.

Think about it!
I understand the controversy on the other forum, that was my reason not to purchase from uniqe as he was the only one. Other people are starting to get logs up now using from that source so we will be able to tell how legit it is in the upcoming weeks. I do hope it is legit as they are far cheaper mg per mg than the other two.

NeedMassNow

Awards
Thinking or running a sarm bridge cycle, what is the "standard" duration? 6 weeks ? 8 weeks?
What is preferred to maintain muscle and strength SARMS S-4 or OSTA sarms?
thanks
NMN

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for your fast reply sir :) i guess its "SHOW TIME" for me!
Ostarine and Andarine MIX!!!

Ostarine ------> 6 weeks 10/15/20/30/40/50mg!!!!
Andarine ------> 4 weeks 50/50/75/100mg!!!
PCT ------> 2 weeks of Clomiphene (Clomid) 50/25mg!!!
PCT ------> 4 weeks of HCGenerate till the bottle is empty ;)!!!
THE END!!!
You dont need a PCT with a SARM..

Infact bloodwork on osta came out today proving it wasnt suppressive and the guy was dosing it at 25mg.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may not be a hormone, but it works in pretty much the same way. Shutdown isnt due to receptors being turned off, it is because of the negative feedback loop in the hpta which causes the body to "shutdown" or down regulate natural production. Even the rat studies on s4 showed LH suppression. I am glad that some people are able to run this without suppression, but it doesnt invalidate my experience or the experience of hugeswole or the scientific data, not to mention the feedback of several other users on various boards that required PCT after s4.
you have a problem in your bro science friend

HPTA shuts down because of negative feedback loop- but you know how the negative feed back loop is caused? By artificial androgens(steroids) that tell the body HEY I dont need to produce any more test i got plenty(steroids)

So your theory is incorrect- since osta and s-4 are NOT hormones they cannot cause shutdown- one guy had his blood work checked- his test levels are fine- estro a little high but throw in an otc ai and youll be fine

im using osta right now the link to my log is in my sig

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have a problem in your bro science friend

HPTA shuts down because of negative feedback loop- but you know how the negative feed back loop is caused? By artificial androgens(steroids) that tell the body HEY I dont need to produce any more test i got plenty(steroids)

So your theory is incorrect- since osta and s-4 are NOT hormones they cannot cause shutdown- one guy had his blood work checked- his test levels are fine- estro a little high but throw in an otc ai and youll be fine

im using osta right now the link to my log is in my sig
Sorry schwell, but your brologic isn't much better. For one, how does your body sense androgens in bloodstream? By androgen receptors. The other flaw in logic is that since exogenous hormones cause shutdown only they do and nothing else can. One guy showing bloodwork showing specific results of any kind is meaningless. should we show tbone's bloodwork a week into a 20 mg q day superdrol and him being hospitalized over it as proof superdrol is too unsafe to use?

the clinical trials at the doses used showed some suppression with andarine, and none with ostarine. so higher doses of andarine are definitely suppressive, and we still don't know for sure on ostarine. I personally would not use either in PCT (if I did PCT)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ur right not enough evedence to support the suppresiveness i am using it now- but im going to get bloods- if im shut down i will discontinue use and keep on with the clomid

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to use Osta in my PCT even if it is mildy suppressive..
Which it isnt anyways..

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Osta is not supressive, at lease what I got from Sarms Search. Thats also the brand that the bloodwork was done on.

chim_chim

Awards
I don't have a dog in this fight, but there are two suppliers of Osta, aka MK-2866, that have a good reputation and are board sponsors at one or more sites. One of them is less than half of the cost as the other, on a per-gram basis.

The other, higher-priced site does have a good reputation, and clearly has either the owner or "friends of the owner" posting on this and other AM threads. Just a heads-up that there is price competition. I'd love for the "-search" site to bring their price down.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
There is a third site that has a good reputation and currently has it going off at a great price. Hopefully it will make my muscles like "iron"

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
There is a third site that has a good reputation and currently has it going off at a great price. Hopefully it will make my muscles like "iron"
^^^^ I see what did there, you sly dog you...

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, but how the hell does anyone know their SARM is legit dosed?
You dont..

chim_chim

Awards
Ya, but how the hell does anyone know their SARM is legit dosed?
You dont..
These are ALL underground, gray/black market sellers. You have to read around to see who has a good reputation, and also who is a board sponsor (i.e., willing to pay to "be a member of the community"). I hadn't seen the "dragon" site before, so thanks to the poster above.

The "*search" site that has been promoted quite a bit on AM threads (and other boards), despite not being a sponsor on AM, is definitely overpriced.

Both "*dragon" and "chem*" are less than 1/2 the price. In fact, "*dragon" is 30% of the price.

I'm seeing:
1500mg/$89 = 16.85 mg/$1.00
1500mg/$120 = 12.5mg/$1.00
750mg/$150 = 5mg/$1.00

I'll let everybody do their own research on the varying reputations, amount of log feedback, etc. I voted with my pocketbook on the middle price, because the seller has a great reputation and there are multiple logs using that product.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Pre-ordered 2 bottles myself before the $30ish price increase once released. They seem to have a legit reputation from reading elsewhere so decided to give it a go.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These are ALL underground, gray/black market sellers. You have to read around to see who has a good reputation, and also who is a board sponsor (i.e., willing to pay to "be a member of the community"). I hadn't seen the "dragon" site before, so thanks to the poster above.

The "*search" site that has been promoted quite a bit on AM threads (and other boards), despite not being a sponsor on AM, is definitely overpriced.

Both "*dragon" and "chem*" are less than 1/2 the price. In fact, "*dragon" is 30% of the price.

I'm seeing:
750mg/$150 = 5mg/$1.00

I'll let everybody do their own research on the varying reputations, amount of log feedback, etc. I voted with my pocketbook on the middle price, because the seller has a great reputation and there are multiple logs using that product.
The only logs I have seen were from the bottom guys..
The only tests done on the product I have seen were done from the bottom guys..
The only "legit" seller I have seen now is from bottom guys..
I have both sarms from the bottom guys..
I would pay more for the actual product..
You get me some lab tests done on the other two providers, because I already have seen lab tests of the more pricey guys.

chim_chim

Awards
The only logs I have seen were from the bottom guys..
The only tests done on the product I have seen were done from the bottom guys..
The only "legit" seller I have seen now is from bottom guys..
I have both sarms from the bottom guys..
I would pay more for the actual product..
You get me some lab tests done on the other two providers, because I already have seen lab tests of the more pricey guys.
Try the "outlaw" and "professional" boards for seller #2. Plenty of feedback including logs, seller is a board sponsor, he does provide COA, etc. If you start cruising various boards for Osta information, you'll see "Carlito" popping up as someone who knows where Osta is being sourced, and he vouches for both #2 and #3 on the above list.

As noted by others, seller #1 also has a good reputation with research-minded people. That Osta product is not out yet.

Seller #3 has got my money in the past, and no doubt is a legit seller.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All the COAs I've seen are scans of manufacturer documents, not from a verifiable 3rd party lab.
Very true..

I know my osta is legit.
Lots of logs on my brand.
Guy got BW done on my brand.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to use Osta in my PCT even if it is mildy suppressive..
Which it isnt anyways..
Other than a single blood test, which contradicts the clinical, how did you come to this conclusion?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than a single blood test, which contradicts the clinical, how did you come to this conclusion?
From what I recalled, the MK-2886 at 3mg a day wasn't suppressive in the studies. Of course, no telling whether the 15-25mg/day people are using is or isn't. The andarine/S4 was suppressive in the clinicals at any effective dosage.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established

The "*search" site that has been promoted quite a bit on AM
hreads (and other boards), despite not being a sponsor on AM, is definitely overpriced.

I'm seeing:
750mg/$150 = 5mg/$1.00

There is a fourth, supposedly legit option,selling ostarine in 15ml bottles, 50mg/ml. They also have lclt powder;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I recalled, the MK-2886 at 3mg a day wasn't suppressive in the studies. Of course, no telling whether the 15-25mg/day people are using is or isn't. The andarine/S4 was suppressive in the clinicals at any effective dosage.
I read Andarine into his statement, for whatever reason.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was talking about ostarine.. Not S4..
Ostarine is not suppressive..
PA even agreed that it wasnt suppressive, which surprised him.
first of all, the selectivity that the researchers are aiming for are between prostate / sexual (androgenic) effects and anabolic effects

second of all, any selectivity that has been demonstrated between anabolism and HPTA suppression has been at small doses. I would be you a million bucks that that selectivity disappears at higher dosages.
It is highly unlikely that S1 is not suppressive at an effective dose.

chim_chim

Awards
There is a fourth, supposedly legit option,selling ostarine in 15ml bottles, 50mg/ml. They also have lclt powder;)
I think we might be talking about the same one? "Chem*" is selling 2x15mlx50mg/ml for $120. :slap:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

iTrader Score
Originally Posted by No Homo
Here are all of the resuslts. Some of those numbers look a little hard to read on screen. Testosterone is 467, and LH is 6.8 (NR 1.7 - 8.6).

well you dont appear to be suppressed. have people with AAS experience received good results from 25mg a day?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you dont appear to be suppressed. have people with AAS experience received good results from 25mg a day?
One case study in no way approaches the sufficient amount of scientific rigor needed to say, "This compound does not cause suppression."

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I guess 25mg dose at week 5 doesn't suppress this cat, but, give to another guy and his numbers are cut in half..

That is like saying I can put someone on TRT and they will have pre TRT numbers (not shutdown) and then get another guy on TRT and ther LH is 0..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so I guess 25mg dose at week 5 doesn't suppress this cat, but, give to another guy and his numbers are cut in half..

That is like saying I can put someone on TRT and they will have pre TRT numbers (not shutdown) and then get another guy on TRT and ther LH is 0..
No, it is not. It is like saying this: one case study does not represent the amount of scientific rigor necessary to confidently assert one thing or the other.

Suggesting otherwise demonstrates either desperation to believe you have found the "Golden Goose," or a deep misunderstanding of how 'science' is generally carried out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

actually yes you can say that, as its quite possible. That's why medical studies use large groups, not 1

Maradona

Awards
Osta is not supressive, at lease what I got from Sarms Search. Thats also the brand that the bloodwork was done on.
That is correct, Osta-sarm is NOT suppressive and the subject used Sarmssearch's Osta-sarm.

If I am not mistaken the results even showed that LH levels were slightly elevated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is correct, Osta-sarm is NOT suppressive
You state that as if it was a fact, which it is not. A single blood test proves nothing. You can reasonably say that a 3mg dose for under 8 weeks isn't suppresive, but anything more is a guess.

People fall short distances all the time and are fine. One man fell from a plane at 30000 feet without a parachute and survived. Following the same logic as yours, its safe to jump out of planes.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
That is correct, Osta-sarm is NOT suppressive and the subject used Sarmssearch's Osta-sarm.

If I am not mistaken the results even showed that LH levels were slightly elevated.
The blood test showed that the osta-sarm did not suppress it all, making it great a must in any PCT and as a stand alone compound.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The blood test showed that the osta-sarm did not suppress it all, making it great a must in any PCT and as a stand alone compound.
Are you affiliated with a company? I saw someone post that you have only posted in SARM threads but didn't see the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.