Ostarine pct

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
That's a fair statement but it looks like he isn't gonna get bloods done and I wouldn't take the risk just cos I felt okay.
I’ll get bloods done I was just hoping I wouldn’t have to

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I would increase the fat intake through the roof to stimulate natural body hormones production for 1-2 months do blood work and based on this decide use serms or not....

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
The truth is that ther s no reason for a serm if no symptoms of suppression exist.

Get blood work after ten weeks and if there is not an improvement, start to **** with your hormones with more drugs.

You are NOT using testosterone, your lh and fsh isn't touched. You'll come back just fine without the possible side effects like mood swings, insomnia, libido changes, blurred vision...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDsR/comments/82fqub/should_you_pct_after_sarm_only_cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP, seem to recall having a discussion before on this but at 18/19 you simply don’t need to be touching this stuff.

Eat big and progressively overload your lifts and you’ll gain as much natty as you will on osta.

Given you’ve already run it, personally I’d take the tried and tested route of a serm (lowish dose) for 4 weeks to ensure a speedy recovery (I personally would question that someone could know if they are ‘suppressed’ or not on their first cycle with no bloods and by ‘feeling’ alone).

Serm or not the odds are you’ll recover to baseline fine, the key message is leave this **** for a while - you simply don’t need it to make gains.....

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
OP, seem to recall having a discussion before on this but at 18/19 you simply don’t need to be touching this stuff.

Eat big and progressively overload your lifts and you’ll gain as much natty as you will on osta.

Given you’ve already run it, personally I’d take the tried and tested route of a serm (lowish dose) for 4 weeks to ensure a speedy recovery (I personally would question that someone could know if they are ‘suppressed’ or not on their first cycle with no bloods and by ‘feeling’ alone).

Serm or not the odds are you’ll recover to baseline fine, the key message is leave this **** for a while - you simply don’t need it to make gains.....
Oh yes I remember now...guess I just got too greedy. I will heed everyone’s advice from here on out

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And we wonder why SARMS are now being banned. SMH

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The truth is that ther s no reason for a serm if no symptoms of suppression exist.

Get blood work after ten weeks and if there is not an improvement, start to **** with your hormones with more drugs.

You are NOT using testosterone, your lh and fsh isn't touched. You'll come back just fine without the possible side effects like mood swings, insomnia, libido changes, blurred vision...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDsR/comments/82fqub/should_you_pct_after_sarm_only_cycle
I thought you were out. Phew, glad I didn't start talking about you.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess at the end of the day, stock up now....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pee see tee

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean steroids are illegal too and people still take those so tbh I feel like this won’t really do too much
Yes it will. There will be less noobs doing uneducated cycles and less noobs giving advice to them not to pct. This is a big +

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen kid. Pct with clomid for 4 weeks. 50 50 25 25

Peanutbutterj

Awards

Go back to reddit with that BS advice; it’s no wonder why SARMS are going through legislation.

OP, I would do a 4 week pct w/Clomid @25mg.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Go back to reddit with that BS advice; it’s no wonder why SARMS are going through legislation.

OP, I would do a 4 week pct w/Clomid @25mg.
That's right, telling op to use a counterfeit version of a drug developed specifically for women is 100% spot on.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
That's right, telling op to use a counterfeit version of a drug developed specifically for women is 100% spot on.
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or dense; I can tell you that we’re just gonna have to agree to disagree.

Whatever you decide to do OP, keep us posted mate.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look mate, if you are so against clomid and nolva then have a look at toremifene.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or dense; I can tell you that we’re just gonna have to agree to disagree.

Whatever you decide to do OP, keep us posted mate.
I’ll finish pct with clomid 25mg a day for three weeks and get bloods done

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just bumping an old post here, rather than start a new one looking for what's essentially the same information.
37 years of age, struggling a bit with gains of late and have OL Ostar1ne in the press, waiting for me to dip my foot in it's pool.
I'm just looking to run it like this 10/10/15/15/15/15 before vacation to assist me with some joint issues and maybe get a bit of an extra kick when working out.
I've looked into Clomid and Nolva, but not sure if I'd need them on low dose Osta for 6 weeks. So much conflicting info to wrap my swede around. I have BL Rebirth and K1ngs Blood to hand for PCT. Would that be enough or should I try source some Clomid from somewhere?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bumping an old post here, rather than start a new one looking for what's essentially the same information.
37 years of age, struggling a bit with gains of late and have OL Ostar1ne in the press, waiting for me to dip my foot in it's pool.
I'm just looking to run it like this 10/10/15/15/15/15 before vacation to assist me with some joint issues and maybe get a bit of an extra kick when working out.
I've looked into Clomid and Nolva, but not sure if I'd need them on low dose Osta for 6 weeks. So much conflicting info to wrap my swede around. I have BL Rebirth and K1ngs Blood to hand for PCT. Would that be enough or should I try source some Clomid from somewhere?
id do both a serm and a over the counter pct. Y not be safer. Go to a peptide website (there are a ton) and buy clomid or nolva. nolva is more for estrogen so if your prone to higher estrogen, (water weight, gain fat easier) then go with nolva.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, that's pretty much what I was anticipating. Cost of shipping to Ireland from these sites is outrageous, but when I need, I need.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, that's pretty much what I was anticipating. Cost of shipping to Ireland from these sites is outrageous, but when I need, I need.
Good luck with your mini cycle

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plenty of EU or UK based sites that sell this stuff...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good Luck with whatever you do.