Ostarine, I’m impresssed….

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I have had a 30ml bottle of Ostarine sitting around in my collection because I’ve read that it makes joint problems go away…. I’ve never used a SARM before BUT , my shoulders have been in so much pain that I finally gave this stuff a try. It’s been 4 days of 20 mg a day and my shoulders are pain free……This is after MONTHS of shoulder pain….. It works!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Your the first person I ever seeen praise osatrine. Lol But sounds like you found a good use for it. I have thought about running it high dose in injectable form just out of curiosity to see if it can be a deicent muscle builder dosed high enough.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice. Your the first person I ever seeen praise osatrine. Lol But sounds like you found a good use for it. I have thought about running it high dose in injectable form just out of curiosity to see if it can be a deicent muscle builder dosed high enough.
I have seen a lot of people use it for muscle repair/pain, just more the muscle building/fat loss critique.

Personally I have used it mega dosed and got amazing recomp, I dont think 20-25mg is enough, but obviously more increases the chance for sides etc

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have had a 30ml bottle of Ostarine sitting around in my collection because I’ve read that it makes joint problems go away…. I’ve never used a SARM before BUT , my shoulders have been in so much pain that I finally gave this stuff a try. It’s been 4 days of 20 mg a day and my shoulders are pain free……This is after MONTHS of shoulder pain….. It works!
Do you have a source for ostarine helping shoulders? Or is this just anecdotal?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a source for ostarine helping shoulders? Or is this just anecdotal?
Nothing scientific…… Just bro science on the many forums…. I was feeling desperate so I figured the worst case would be a little extra fat burning and protein synthesis if it didn’t help my shoulders.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nothing scientific…… Just bro science on the many forums…. I was feeling desperate so I figured the worst case would be a little extra fat burning and protein synthesis if it didn’t help my shoulders.
Ostarine gets a lot of hate on this forum, but I've had the same experience as you. Healed up nagging bicep tendentious within a couple weeks. Also got a nice recomp effect from 20-30mg.

I'm considering adding 15-20mg ed to my current blast of test and mast for knee joint pain. Glad to see another enjoying it.