Ostarine HELP

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
From my osta runs i would say it helps with injuries.... ive been dealing with lower back issues for a little over a year in that time i ran 2 8 week cycles with osta.. those 2 cycles were pretty much my only time in the last year i was able to train pain free, it could be a coincidence but based on claims of healing properties and that it happened both times i ran osta i would lean towards osta helping in that respect

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Thymosin beta-4 i was thinking about this stuff at the moment i have no 100% legit source . i've been dealing with tennis elbow last 3 years sometimes was better/worst im in week 4 of osta {cutting } still 5-6 to go i decided to use this product mostly because possible healing properties and i cant say my elbow is on 100% but is much more better i cun push harder i do not feel pain, all my joint works much better then 4 weeks ago simply smoother but in the same time my body holding extra water time will show if this only temporary...

roy_jones

Awards
I'm very interested in the interaction between depression and SARMs. I didn't realize there was such a strong connection. More reading to do...

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Thymosin beta-4 i was thinking about this stuff at the moment i have no 100% legit source . i've been dealing with tennis elbow last 3 years sometimes was better/worst im in week 4 of osta {cutting } still 5-6 to go i decided to use this product mostly because possible healing properties and i cant say my elbow is on 100% but is much more better i cun push harder i do not feel pain, all my joint works much better then 4 weeks ago simply smoother but in the same time my body holding extra water time will show if this only temporary...
You probably mean TB-500, which is the active part of Thymosin beta-4. A lot of vials are sold as TB-500 but contained in a very high percentage the Thymosin beta-4. Here a quote of a paper (Krug et al. (2014, Identification of black market products and potential doping agents in Germany 2010-2013):

Thymosin β4 is a small acetylated protein consisting of 43
amino acids with a monoisotopic mass of 4,960.49 Da (inset
in Fig. 6). In vivo, this hormone plays an important role in the
regulation of cell migration, proliferation, and differentiation.
Due to its anti-inflammatory effects and positive influence on
angiogenesis, reepithelialization, and wound healing, thymosin
β4 is of great interest both for the pharmaceutical industry
and possibly athletes in sports [41, 42]. A synthetic form of
thymosin β4, called RGN-352, was developed for the treatment
of acute heart attacks, cardiac tissue damage, and the
management of multiple sclerosis and already tested in clinical
trials. But as the manufacturer was not GMP compliant,
the clinical assessment of the drug was stopped before the
studies were completed [43]. Nevertheless, an acetylated fragment
of thymosin β4 comprising amino acids 17–23 [44] is
distributed online as “TB-500” [35]. Although intended only
for veterinary use, the online provider advertises performanceenhancement
due to an increasedmuscle growth, strength, and
endurance, as well as an improved tissue repair and reduced
inflammation [45]. In order to test for authenticity, one of
these preparations was purchased online from DB Genetics
(Santa Cruz, CA, USA) and analyzed for the declared ingredient
[Fig. 4b]. Surprisingly, the analysis of the black market
product yielded thymosin β4 instead of TB-500.
Figure 6
shows the HRMS product ion mass spectrum of [M+6H]+ at
m/z 828 of the sixfold charged acetylated thymosin β4, and
the elemental composition as well as accuratemasses of the band
y-ions are summarized in Table 1. This finding further
corroborates the above-made statement that drug candidates
without clinical approval are distributed.

JKD2001

Awards
Not much to report so far as far as strength gains go :\ bench last night felt okay, got 285 up pretty well but couldn't do 2 reps like I had hoped, so I think the 30lb jump in my squat was all from squatting low bar. It just felt much more natural than high-bar, and although I'm somewhat flexible I think I have an issue with mobility somewhere whether it's my ankles or hips, no serious strength increases from Osta/S4 yet. Upped S4 to 65mg/day to see how that works out. Leaning out pretty well while maintaining weight, still at 173-4. Vision sides are present but very tolerable, it's been pretty sunny lately and going from outside to inside my office at work takes a minute or two to adjust so it's not terrible. I don't have to do any night driving so that's a plus.

On a side note, I've seen quite a few good reviews on M+M's T2 thyroid supp. Anyone have real personal experience with it? I can't tell if it's just another over-hyped product with less than desirable results or if it's legit. I think what got me to believe it was BS was the slow to fast twitch fiber conversion... That and it's only 20 bucks when t3 and t4 are more expensive and apparently, "not as good as T2".

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, I've seen quite a few good reviews on M+M's T2 thyroid supp. Anyone have real personal experience with it? I can't tell if it's just another over-hyped product with less than desirable results or if it's legit. I think what got me to believe it was BS was the slow to fast twitch fiber conversion... That and it's only 20 bucks when t3 and t4 are more expensive and apparently, "not as good as T2".
From which supp you are talking? Can't find in the internet something only with these informations... Money is not everything and you really want to doubt on proofed products like T3 and T4? :D
Send me the link per PM, please.

JKD2001

Awards
From which supp you are talking? Can't find in the internet something only with these informations... Money is not everything and you really want to doubt on proofed products like T3 and T4? :D
Send me the link per PM, please.
Well I tried sending you the link but my post count needs to be at 50 apparently in order to send PM's. Actually what I was saying is I didn't believe this product worked as well as they claimed considering it was much cheaper and they made some pretty bold claims on the website. BUT they have a link on AnabolicMinds so I'm not sure what to think here. Just type in "T2 fat burner" on Google and it will pop up.

JKD2001

Awards
Update: No more unusual sides to report. I'd like more input on that T2 from Mind and Muscle, but with the way this stuff is helping me recomp I doubt I'll need it. I've been on S4 and Osta for just over two weeks now and since I upped the dose of S4 from 50mg/day to 65mg/day I'm noticing a pretty dramatic change in my body comp. I can actually see my abs now without flexing... another small victory lol. There actually was one weird thing that happened yesterday during my workout, I took 15mg of S4 at 7:00, 20mg at 12:00 and 30mg at 5:00 and started my workout at 5:30. It was a cardio heavy day and I noticed slight pressure in my chest when I was doing stairs, and it felt like my heart was being stressed a little much compared to what I'm used to, and I've never taken 30mg's at once before. It wasn't that my heart rate was too high it just felt as though it was beating harder... I just slowed down the cardio a bit and it helped, just thought it was odd. Still more veins popping up on arms.

JKD2001

Awards
So it still looks like I'm leaning out with more veins popping up on my arms, pulled a 1 rep PR for squats, (wasn't trying to go too heavy, however) and did 375. This was also the same day I tried switching my deadlift from conventional to a sumo variation where my feet are "close" compared to a typical powerlifter sumo where they're almost doing the splits... the form I'm using looks a little more like Ed Coan's style, it just feels better that way. Last PR I made on deadlifts was 395x3, I was able to pull 440 using sumo. Recovery is great, I'm hardly ever sore. No more random sores popping up all over my arms, no full day vertigo, nothing. Upped S4 to 75mg/day and vision sides are still tolerable.

JKD2001

Awards
So I need a little advise here, I was away from home for 3 days and I couldn't take my Ostarine should I end the cycle since it only stays active for 24 hours? or would I still get the strength benefits from continuing and finishing my cycle? I'm just unsure if the 3 days without it would have "reset" my cycle or not. I stopped S4 almost a week ago and I still can't see at night, I'll report back on that later.

JKD2001

Awards
Thanks guys, kept going on my cycle. last week I only worked out once, letting my body recover a bit then I'll be hitting this week really hard. Body recomp seems more prominent at week 5 for me, strength is great also. I've had a few encounters with my depression symptoms lately, although it's not all day or every day, just here and there. The newest side effect from Osta that I've experienced is aggression. Now I know nobody knows me, but if you had asked any of my friends they would say by far I am the least aggressive person they know. Lately a lot of things get to me easily, and two of my friends have made a "roid rage" joke about it. I was even pissed off that McDonald's royally ****ed my order (which wouldn't have gotten to me that bad before).

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, kept going on my cycle. last week I only worked out once, letting my body recover a bit then I'll be hitting this week really hard. Body recomp seems more prominent at week 5 for me, strength is great also. I've had a few encounters with my depression symptoms lately, although it's not all day or every day, just here and there. The newest side effect from Osta that I've experienced is aggression. Now I know nobody knows me, but if you had asked any of my friends they would say by far I am the least aggressive person they know. Lately a lot of things get to me easily, and two of my friends have made a "roid rage" joke about it. I was even pissed off that McDonald's royally ****ed my order (which wouldn't have gotten to me that bad before).
it's not really aggression you simply have more energy stop to be lazy in gym hit harder the bar and you will be fine after...

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Your experience in honor but Ostarine has absolutely no androgenic effect (and therefore no agression potential like androgenic steroids).
Maybe you had more effort or had a placebo experience when you have a pure increase. But never a potent androgenic event. I will ask you again if you researched with high LGD and high S-4.
Or the stuff you are consuming is not Ostarine. Only these two cases.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your experience in honor but Ostarine has absolutely no androgenic effect (and therefore no agression potential like androgenic steroids).
Maybe you had more effort or had a placebo experience when you have a pure increase. But never a potent androgenic event. I will ask you again if you researched with high LGD and high S-4.
He could be getting agression from the .....mental lethargy. It's something I've had experienced and believe it has to do with neurotransmitters while on osta. Nootropics helped. Hard to explain what exactly it felt like.

I had a noticeable problem with problem solving skills and cranky Ness . It's almost as if my emotions were amplified. Namingly my highs were higher and lows were lower.

This may be a homeostasis issue that may be a side effect of osta. I have no way to test this for sure.

JKD2001

Awards
I realize that it's not supposed to be androgenic, however this has happened before with a different brand of Osta as well. Both happened in week 5. In both cases weeks 2 and 3 I felt great, depression symptoms were mild to nonexistent, week 4 I wasn't depressed but I didn't feel great like weeks 2 and 3, week 5 I had very minor mood swings. One moment I would feel depressed and I had no energy, and an hour later I would have a lot of energy and sometimes I'd get mad about small things. I should have mentioned though that I believe it has something to do with ME personally, not 100% Osta. As in Ostarine was amplifying my mood swings. Before Osta I would feel very tired and lazy and then I'd feel "okay".

JKD2001

Awards
Hey everyone, just wanted to do a little follow up.

I definitely feel as though something isn't right at this point, I've dropped a pound or two since coming off Osta, I'm assuming this is due to the Nolva I'm taking because I have more muscle definition, lower abs and sides are slimmer. Noticed more popping in joints, especially my shoulder. What is weird though is that I've been off Osta and on Nolva for 4-5 days now (I'll have to double check when I get home) and yesterday I was able to do 295x10 on squats then two more sets of 295x5, and I decided to do some deads after that. 435 was my one rep max last week. I pulled 435x3 yesterday, putting me at around 461 based on a 1rm calculator, however I believe that may be a bit much and I'll assume 450 as my 1rm. So strength is still going up and I'm getting even more lean due to water loss in chest and oblique area. I'd say for sure Unique's Osta and S4 are legit, and for a damn good price but I have heard bad reviews on them, not sure if it's from other companies trying to bash them due to the huge undercut. Depression has disappeared (again) for the past few days, no more aggression, no more lethargy. I'd say 5-6 weeks is my sweet spot at 25mgs. Keeping all of my gains so far and I had a few people over for a party last weekend and some guy that was dating a friend of mine asked me what I was taking. Another friend asked me the same thing and I explained everything to him and told him I wouldn't recommend SARMs to anyone (only due to the fact that people who don't regularly work out or know what macros are shouldn't even touch SARMs) but if he wanted to do his research and ask me questions along the way I'd help him out. I don't want to be responsible for someone getting ED, depression, or the dreaded "bitch tits".

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, just wanted to do a little follow up.

I definitely feel as though something isn't right at this point, I've dropped a pound or two since coming off Osta, I'm assuming this is due to the Nolva I'm taking because I have more muscle definition, lower abs and sides are slimmer. Noticed more popping in joints, especially my shoulder. What is weird though is that I've been off Osta and on Nolva for 4-5 days now (I'll have to double check when I get home) and yesterday I was able to do 295x10 on squats then two more sets of 295x5, and I decided to do some deads after that. 435 was my one rep max last week. I pulled 435x3 yesterday, putting me at around 461 based on a 1rm calculator, however I believe that may be a bit much and I'll assume 450 as my 1rm. So strength is still going up and I'm getting even more lean due to water loss in chest and oblique area. I'd say for sure Unique's Osta and S4 are legit, and for a damn good price but I have heard bad reviews on them, not sure if it's from other companies trying to bash them due to the huge undercut. Depression has disappeared (again) for the past few days, no more aggression, no more lethargy. I'd say 5-6 weeks is my sweet spot at 25mgs. Keeping all of my gains so far and I had a few people over for a party last weekend and some guy that was dating a friend of mine asked me what I was taking. Another friend asked me the same thing and I explained everything to him and told him I wouldn't recommend SARMs to anyone (only due to the fact that people who don't regularly work out or know what macros are shouldn't even touch SARMs) but if he wanted to do his research and ask me questions along the way I'd help him out. I don't want to be responsible for someone getting ED, depression, or the dreaded "bitch tits".
I used Uniques S4 and it was 100 percent legit

JKD2001

Awards
I used Uniques S4 and it was 100 percent legit
Makes me wonder why all other S4 is so expensive? That was the only brand I've tried so I have nothing to compare it to, but it definitely worked.

JKD2001

Awards
So I'm about a week in on PCT with 3.12g Sodium DAA and Nolva 20mg ed. Balls are just about normal size again, and this is coming from being 1/2 their size. I didn't think it would happen this quickly but it's going well. Still have another bottle of Osta from Southern that I'd like to try out after PCT's done. I'm only plannin on going another 2 weeks with Nolva, and I may drop it down to 15mg for next week, maybe even lower. Joints are sore as hell, but at least I'm still drying out.

On a side note, I need some advice on how to go about my next goal, I may start a new thread on it depending on how many people actually respond here but basically I need my legs to bulk up and my upper body to maintain as much as possible. My leg genetics are terrible as far as raw size goes, especially calves. My plan was to use 20 rep squats for legs followed up with SLDL's if I have the energy for it. Then annihilate calves with heavy weight in the 10-14 rep range with 60sec pauses between sets for calf raises. Since my "gym" is my weight set in my basement I do calf raises with 2 45lb plates on the ground so I can get the extra stretch. In order to maintain size on upper body during this bulk I planned to use a 4-6 rep range on heavy days and focus on speed work on light days with bands. Is this an okay way to go about this? Input is appreciated. My legs are almost where I want them to be and it's been a struggle getting them to this point.