Ostarine bridged into 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and LGD

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10 of PCT

I'm feeling pretty good overall. Everything is recovering slowly but surely. My libido isn't back to normal, but it definitely is higher than it was on cycle. I'm getting a bit leaner with the Cardar1ne and cardio. I've been taking Ep1c Unleashed preworkout and I think it is helping me maintain my gains and increasing vascularity. I miss the aggression and increasing size from my cycle though!

Had a good shoulder workout yesterday. Pressed for reps rather than strength since my shoulder was acting up last week. Then I hit arms and got a crazy bicep pump--I was shocked by that. Today I did chest and back and was able to get 225x2 again. I'm trying to maintain my strength and it seems to be sticking!

Crazy appetite today. Might have to get a bacon burger.
Nice man keep it up!

Willy617

Awards
Dude thanks so much for doing this log. I hopped on this cycle after you did the first couple of updates. I have gained 10 pounds of muscle through strict diet and have cut a significant amount of body fat. I am like you on not being a huge fan of the andros. LGD on the other hand is great. When i started this cycle i was doing 5x5 of 205 on bench press. My max was 235 and maybe 240 on a good day. Today i did my chest workout and heres a run down of the weights i lifted.
165 2 sets of 8 reps
225 2 sets of 5 reps
235 2 sets of 3 reps
265 1 set of 2 reps
285 1 set 1 rep
185 1 set to failure ( got 15 reps at the end of this workout)

the results are in the numbers. My biceps have also grown an inch while being unflexed but have only went up a quarter of an inch while flexed. everyone has said i have gotten way bigger in my shoulders back and chest
my squat max is 405 now and my deadlift is 350 for 3 reps.

in your opinion is dermatrest and LGD a less intense cycle as far as harshness to liver and kidneys?? I am thinking about doing a cycle of it around february as i only have 1 more week of this cycle left before PCT. Oh and i only weigh 165 now and am 8 percent body fat. I was 177 at 15 percent and i cut down to 155 at 10 percent and now im 165 at 8 percent.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Dude thanks so much for doing this log. I hopped on this cycle after you did the first couple of updates. I have gained 10 pounds of muscle through strict diet and have cut a significant amount of body fat. I am like you on not being a huge fan of the andros. LGD on the other hand is great. When i started this cycle i was doing 5x5 of 205 on bench press. My max was 235 and maybe 240 on a good day. Today i did my chest workout and heres a run down of the weights i lifted.
165 2 sets of 8 reps
225 2 sets of 5 reps
235 2 sets of 3 reps
265 1 set of 2 reps
285 1 set 1 rep
185 1 set to failure ( got 15 reps at the end of this workout)

the results are in the numbers. My biceps have also grown an inch while being unflexed but have only went up a quarter of an inch while flexed. everyone has said i have gotten way bigger in my shoulders back and chest
my squat max is 405 now and my deadlift is 350 for 3 reps.

in your opinion is dermatrest and LGD a less intense cycle as far as harshness to liver and kidneys?? I am thinking about doing a cycle of it around february as i only have 1 more week of this cycle left before PCT. Oh and i only weigh 165 now and am 8 percent body fat. I was 177 at 15 percent and i cut down to 155 at 10 percent and now im 165 at 8 percent.
Great work man! Glad to hear the cycle is treating you well too. So you are doing the cycle as I outlined it in my first post?

I don't think the cycle was harsh on my liver and kidneys, but I have no way to really verify that. No methyl, but still probably put some stress on the organs compared to no cycle at all. But overall, I think you would love the DermaTrest and LGD cycle even more than LGD + Andros. I have another bottle of DermaTrest on order and plan on running it one more time.

Willy617

Awards
Yes I ran it identical to the original log. It worked out very well for me. Today wss day 1 of PCT and also chest day. I did 290 at the end of my workout for 1 rep. I'm 7 days out till my bench press competition and I'm expecting to push 305 at my comp. Today's workout consisted of -
135 for 2 sets of 15 reps
165 for 2 sets 8 reps
220 for 2 sets 3 reps
235 for 1 set 1 rep
245 for 1 set of 1 rep
265 for 1 set of 2 reps
Then 290 for 1 set 1 rep.
I've gained quite a lot of size in my shoulders chest and back and have gained 3/4 inch on my biceps.

I'm going to run the dermatrest lgd cycle around February or March.

As far as the harshness of this cycle I did experience some sides but none to extreme. I started getting really itchy rashes two weeks ago thst came and went randomly. I don't know if it's from weather change or what. Definitely would pin it on this cycle cause I've never heard of that being a side for anyone ever but hey you never know. I had a piss test yesterday and the test did show some protein in my urine but I worked out the day before and had sex the night before both of which trigger protein in urine. I'm testing it again in 3 weeks to make sure I don't have any kidney problems and I'm also continuing cycle support until thst test, but overall I think this cycle is pretty low in harshness cause I don't think the cycle had anything to do with protein in my urine.

Willy617

Awards
I definitely would not pin it on the cycle my bad on that typo

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
As far as the harshness of this cycle I did experience some sides but none to extreme. I started getting really itchy rashes two weeks ago thst came and went randomly. I don't know if it's from weather change or what. Definitely would pin it on this cycle cause I've never heard of that being a side for anyone ever but hey you never know. I had a piss test yesterday and the test did show some protein in my urine but I worked out the day before and had sex the night before both of which trigger protein in urine. I'm testing it again in 3 weeks to make sure I don't have any kidney problems and I'm also continuing cycle support until thst test, but overall I think this cycle is pretty low in harshness cause I don't think the cycle had anything to do with protein in my urine.
Hmm, interesting. Hopefully everything comes back normal in your next test. Good luck with your bench competition!

PCT is going pretty smoothly for me. My sex drive is coming back to normal. I had a few emotional days (I'm guessing from the Clomid), but that stopped when I dropped to 25 mg ED. I've been busy with finals, but trying to get to the gym and keep the weights up. Tomorrow will be chest and back day with a focus on deadlifting.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
PCT is still going pretty smooth. Everything is recovering nicely. I feel like my libido is healthier now, but I do miss the aggressive/powerful feeling of being on cycle.

Deadlifted 410x1 today. That was a PR. Nice to know that I can keep the strength gains coming! Took 2 Ep1c Unleashed and 200 mg before my workout. After that, I just did some bench, lat pulldowns, flyes, and cardio.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Last week of PCT. I'm excited for a break from RCs every morning!

Today I benched 230x2 and deadlifted 410x1. That was a PR for bench and dead is the highest it has ever been too. Also did some accessory work, ab work, and 15 minutes on the stair master.

I've kept a lot of the size and strength from my cycle. Very happy about it.

Willy617

Awards
All my test came back good! I am in week 2 of PCT now so in 4 weeks I'll be going to get my hormone levels checked.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
All my test came back good! I am in week 2 of PCT now so in 4 weeks I'll be going to get my hormone levels checked.
Happy to hear all came back good man!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
PCT is basically over. I'm taking Letrone at 1 pill/day for two weeks for good measure.

Traveling for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Got my "road crew" ready.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448326427.874466.jpg

(Letrone, Ghar1ne, LJ100, Cardarine)