ostarine before or during pct?

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
hey guys, I just had a quick question.

I'm running a 12 week cycle of test cyp 500mg/week and used ultradrol to kickstart through the first 4 weeks.

I have pct on deck and all the above but I just wanted to know if I could use ostarine during pct. I've read mixed reviews about this, some saying its fine, others saying it's counterproductive to pct. If the latter is true, would it be a good idea to run ostarine right after i take my last shot of test, take for about 4-6 weeks, then begin pct? Or should I just do my regular pct as scheduled and take ostarine a couple of months afterwards as a bridge of some sorts. Any and all advice is appreciated, thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would probably say the second option. If you havent taken osta i would try running it solo another time and see what results you get then maybe you can try it in a pct after a cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, I just had a quick question.

I'm running a 12 week cycle of test cyp 500mg/week and used ultradrol to kickstart through the first 4 weeks.

I have pct on deck and all the above but I just wanted to know if I could use ostarine during pct. I've read mixed reviews about this, some saying its fine, others saying it's counterproductive to pct. If the latter is true, would it be a good idea to run ostarine right after i take my last shot of test, take for about 4-6 weeks, then begin pct? Or should I just do my regular pct as scheduled and take ostarine a couple of months afterwards as a bridge of some sorts. Any and all advice is appreciated, thanks!
I think the idea of running it the 2 weeks that the Enanthate ester is clearing your system at 20mg/day and then 2 more weeks at 10mg/day the first 2 weeks of your pct is fine. I recommend running your SERM for 6 weeks though. So you would still essentially pct for a sufficient amount of time after the Osta.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
i have torem and clomid for pct, what's a good way to dose it out for 6 weeks

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
can i make these bottles last 6 weeks or would i need to buy another set?