Ostarine before cycle & results

JS424

Awards
First of all, I'm wondering what kind of designer would you compare results from ostarine with? Is it comparable to epistane ? My only issue really on cycle is I get acne. It's an annoyance for sure. Supposedly ostarine doesn't have this side effect.

Secondly, what about using ostarine for 8 weeks total as is recommended.

But... Somewhere toward the middle of the first 4 weeks begin a 3 week superdrol cycle, and continue on with the ostarine cycle until the end of the 8 weeks total and then do PCT. theory here would be it would allow superdrol gains to be kept for a longer period. Any thoughts?

Thanks

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love osta. And personally would never touch any pro-hormone. Defeats the purpose of running the "selective" sarm when you stack/combine it with a pro.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I love osta. And personally would never touch any pro-hormone. Defeats the purpose of running the "selective" sarm when you stack/combine it with a pro.
^^^ This.
JS424 if you're going to do superdrol, then don't bother with Osta.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
^^^ This.
JS424 if you're going to do superdrol, then don't bother with Osta.
Actually no, many people kick start cycles with SARM's as they "prime" the androgen receptors for the Androgen you're replacing it with (In your case superdrol) But that's just to kick start as in it should be discontinued when Superdrol administration starts. The only really stackable SARM(what i mean by this is it's the only LOGICAL choice) is RAD as it reduces some of the negatives of REAL AA use and amplifies gains.