Ostarine “bridge” between cycles.. thoughts?

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
So I’m starting my PCT from a 16 week Sust/EQ cycle (with 4 weeks of dbol), anyways; I’m starting PCT tomorrow. Consist of hCG, Clomid, Nolva.

After PCT is done, I’m being advised to use Ostarine (25 mg twice daily, 50 mg a day.. which seems excessive) for 45 days, and start up my next AAS cycle.

What are your thoughts upon this?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I’m starting my PCT from a 16 week Sust/EQ cycle (with 4 weeks of dbol), anyways; I’m starting PCT tomorrow. Consist of hCG, Clomid, Nolva.

After PCT is done, I’m being advised to use Ostarine (25 mg twice daily, 50 mg a day.. which seems excessive) for 45 days, and start up my next AAS cycle.

What are your thoughts upon this?
I wouldnt start a new cycle that quick. Time on + PCT = Time Off between cycles.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotchya. As far as the Osta bridge, any thoughts?
I normally wait for a month after PCT and then do an 8 week run of Ostra, S4, and GW between cycles on a minni cut per say personally. In fact I'm gonna be starting it right after I get back to Detroit from my Vacation. So its been almost 2 months since the end of my cycle

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I normally wait for a month after PCT and then do an 8 week run of Ostra, S4, and GW between cycles on a minni cut per say personally. In fact I'm gonna be starting it right after I get back to Detroit from my Vacation. So its been almost 2 months since the end of my cycle
Right on.

What do you dose the osta? It seems 50 mg is pretty high, based on “average” doses. However; SARMS are still New and I don’t think any of us really have true fact about “right” and “wrong” use. But, I’m all about following common protocol.

The guy that I come up with all my cycles and whatnot with has been in this game for 30 years. I respect his word.. but like I said, 50 seems high.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
50 is normal. I do 25 in the morning, and 25 in the afternoon