Osta-shred + Anafuse 8 week cycle /tips and info/

Umaxer

Awards
Hello. Im newbie in prohormones and Im only 21 years old... Well why this combination ? On every forum which I have read tell u that Im too young for steroids. SO that is why I decide for this cycle with minimal side effects and too I dont want **** up myself. I will use 6 caps Anafuse and 2 caps Osta-shred (25mg) per day.
So I have few question about this. I would be happy for every experience from u.

1. Has anyone experients with this combo ?

2. What could be my expectations about gains ? (u can assume that I will have training and food plan from proffesional trainee)
I know this sh1t is not for bulking but after read cycle logs and review on Osta and Anafuse make me feel optimist. :D ) I will be happy with lean mass gains which survive. Is that real about 10 lbs for full cycle ?

3. Is this safe for my hormonal system ? I Hear something about shut downs from it ... How to prevent it ? I have on my mind use DAA during this cycle ? Could it safe me from shutdown ?

4. What do you recomend for most effective pct ?

Im look forward to your advice! Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used both products but not together. I love both of them and anafuse is probably my favorite natural anabolic right now. Your expectations should be to lean out. with ostashread and anafuse stacked it will mainly depend on your diet but I was cutting when I used ostashred and it really got me dry and lean. anafuse you should see increased endurance and it will help you hold onto your muscle mass while using osta. Have an AI on hand and use it if you need to. For pct the safest would be to pick up a serm(nolva or clomid) , otc pct product and and otc test booster(BLR viron). Hope this helps.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wound't mix something hormonal with something natty because osta will blow anafuse out of the water in terms of effectiveness and you probably won't even be able to tell you are taking it. Sav Anafuse for PCT.

And make sure to run a proper PCT.

Umaxer

Awards
Thanks for reply!
I have to ask How much is Osta dangerous for my hormonal system vs other prohormones and steroids ?
I want Osta because minimal side effects but Im not sure about that.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Leanengineer he won't need an extra AI as ostashred has arimistane in it,make sure u have good joint support though as it has drying effects

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reply!
I have to ask How much is Osta dangerous for my hormonal system vs other prohormones and steroids ?
I want Osta because minimal side effects but Im not sure about that.
There are a few Osta cycles being logged at the moment. This is Jesse55 's. He's dosing 20mg ED:
First SARM cycle
This mine. I'm dosing 25mg ED:
First Osta cycle

The consensus is that 25mg ED is the most before you start seeing side effects, but a lot is also user dependent.

There are a few other people that are doing Osta cycles or have done them recently that can weigh in. Make sure you read yates84 's thread on SARMs. A lot of good stuff in there.
SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Osta IS suppressive (trust me) so be aware of that.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Osta IS suppressive (trust me) so be aware of that.
Without a doubt. However the amount of suppression is dose and user dependent. Some people are oversensitive and get shutdown, others have been fine with no PCT.