osta-elite and clomid

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
So to recap a little bit Ive been taking focused nutrition's osta-elite for about 30 days now. I have also been taking OL eliminate . First 20 days I was taking 2 caps (50mg) of osta-elite and bumped it down to 1 cap (25mg) for the past 10 days. Eliminate ive been taking 1-2 per day. I was using this to bulk and did put on some fat in process (stopped counting my calories and macros and ate a lot more), but managed to up my LBM 8 pounds so far which leaves me very impressed! My liquid clomid came in the mail today (35mg/ml) and I have a couple questions. My first question is when should I cut this cycle off? I am already pleased with the results but have read that 30 days is pretty short for an ostarine run. Second is I bought the clomid not knowing if I was going to need it or not, but would it be a good idea to just start on it after last day of ostarine? Last question is dosing. I was just thinking of doing 35mg/ 1 ml ED for 4 weeks? This is my first run so any advice would be appreciated!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would start 35mg ed a day after stopping osta. and run it for about 4 weeks.
personally I rec Tamox and clomid combo PCT since its more effective. BUT it is a light cycle and im sure this will suffice.
I would run it 6-8weeks, and i would have done it with a bit of a test base, but your on the go so i rec atleast 6 weeks IMO

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
Thank you ill give 35 mg a shot after a 6 week run and see how it goes