osta elite

triax

Awards
I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight on Osta Elite by (focused nutrition).

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Did 6 weeks at 25mg of Osta Elite. Loved it, but planning to try a lower dose for 8 weeks.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Did u get good results?
Yes, I went from 169 lbs to 175 lbs and from 35 to 33 inches around the waist. In PCT I lost 2 lbs and a about 1.5 inches around the waist. The 2 lb drop was annoying, but it is not really significant, it's the difference between weighing before and after a bathroom session.

therealbronz

therealbronz

Awards
Yes, I went from 169 lbs to 175 lbs and from 35 to 33 inches around the waist. In PCT I lost 2 lbs and a about 1.5 inches around the waist. The 2 lb drop was annoying, but it is not really significant, it's the difference between weighing before and after a bathroom session.
What about sides at such an high dose?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sides can vary widely across a range of users. Ive seen feedback on just about everything imaginable with osta.

Ive run it as high as 40mg/d and only perceptible side was lethargy, which epiandro ably took care of.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
What about sides at such an high dose?
The only side I noticed, is at one point one testicle appeared to be a lot smaller than the other. I took bulbine for 2-3 days and it went back to normal, so I am going to guess it probably had nothing to do with Osta. Other than that, I really loved Osta.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Ran it at 37.5 mg along with Epi and seen no sides as well cut out real nicely and maintain all compound lifts during a cut