OSTA, CARDARINE, & SR-9009 all in 1: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
What's the skinny on the company BioWarfare- any 3rd party testing? Anybody have user experience with them?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked at this yesterday. SR9009 has like 2.2% oral bioavailability and a super short half-life. GW and Osta are good to go if they are legit.

I was also wondering how legit this company is. Anyone have any experience?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SR9009 – 15mg

GW-501516 – 15mg

MK-2866 – 10mg

GW and Osta is good but due to the very short half life of SR9009, it is recommended to dose every 4 hours or so. I have seen anywhere between 25-35 mgs per day, again in divided doses so between 8-12 mgs individual doses...

Hope this helps

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the skinny on the company BioWarfare- any 3rd party testing? Anybody have user experience with them?
Funny...I posted the same thing about BioWarfare yesterday in this same thread in the Supplement Deals section....nothing but crickets.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any chance the rest of the hardcore formulations joins the B2G1?

Islandsupps

Islandsupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Biowarfare feedback has been positive. Unfortunately, getting certificate of analysis from manufactures these days doesn't happen.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Any straight andarine dosed at 15mg or lower?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any straight andarine dosed at 15mg or lower?
Unfortunately you really won't see much if any effects at 15 mgs50+ is ideal but you risk ocular issues...25 is good if taken with something else like Osta

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately you really won't see much if any effects at 15 mgs50+ is ideal but you risk ocular issues...25 is good if taken with something else like Osta
Of course. I take 60 mgs pet day but I find that I avoid the occular sides if I split it up into 4x15mgs. Dont know if it makes sense but it works for me.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course. I take 60 mgs pet day but I find that I avoid the occular sides if I split it up into 4x15mgs. Dont know if it makes sense but it works for me.
It does, ur not overloading your system at once..

athan

athan

Awards
These guys are now called Medieval Research & have come out with new formulations as well as standalone SARMs. Not quite sure how legit they are, I know the names of the owners (can I post them on here?, not certain what the rules are). But if anyone knows anything, I would appreciate the info.