Ordering xgels tonight....What else to stack for bulk ?

backwoods

Awards
Im ordering some xgels tonight. I got 2 bottles in my cart. I take zma at night and creatine daily. What else should I stack with it ? Thanks in advance.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of logs and great feedback with Xgels & Anabeta Elite

Less expensive route --- pick up some Lecithin (for the Phosphatidic acid)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of logs and great feedback with Xgels & Anabeta Elite Less expensive route --- pick up some Lecithin (for the Phosphatidic acid)
I'm going

Xfactor
Soy lechithin
Mass 550
Broccomax
Forskolin

backwoods

Awards
Okay thanks for the help. I ordered the xgels,lecithin and some alcar. From what I have read I will be taking xgels pre workout. The regular dosing is 4 pills ? Will this be 4 pills daily ?( I only have one real off day a week ) Last question I think I have read the xgels need to be cycled, but would it be ok to run 2 bottles back to back for this bulk ?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks for the help. I ordered the xgels,lecithin and some alcar. From what I have read I will be taking xgels pre workout. The regular dosing is 4 pills ? Will this be 4 pills daily ?( I only have one real off day a week ) Last question I think I have read the xgels need to be cycled, but would it be ok to run 2 bottles back to back for this bulk ?
Yes 2 bottles back to back should be fine. Four caps pre workout is how i typically dose it but others like to go up to 1.5g

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elite + xgels = Gainz

Reactions: mw1
PhoenixMuscle

PhoenixMuscle

Awards
As others have said: Anabeta Elite, Phosphatidic acid (soy lecithin), high volume...a lot of FOOD lol.

I'm running a log currently of: xgels (sns), anabeta elite (pes), soy lecithin (fearn), ostar1ne (olympus labs), high volume (pes), amino iv (pes), contraband (iron forged labs) and absolutely loving it on my bulk.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could just buy more X-Gels...

But for real, ABE + X-Gels is a very popular, synergetic stack.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im ordering some xgels tonight. I got 2 bottles in my cart. I take zma at night and creatine daily. What else should I stack with it ? Thanks in advance.
Alcar is a good place to start. For more gains, stack with ABE or just forskolin if budget doesn't allow for ABE

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be doing this in 8 weeks.

Xgels
ABE
Soy Lechthin (PA)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alcar def, also stacks well with growth factorxt

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
LCLT, Gaspari Carnipure. the got a little watermelon tub goes great pwo with XGELS, tastes awesome. a great combo i did on a run with them once (AmentoMax + Nerve Restore)

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Primaforce carnitine tratrate is cheap, has its own workout benefits, and has additive benefits to Ara plus a tub lasts forever

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im going to be doing this in 8 weeks.

Xgels
ABE
Soy Lechthin (PA)
This right here! There has been a lot of successful bulking feedback from the Xgels and AnaBeta Elite combination.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels/X-Factor
Follidrone/Ep1c/MyoSynergy/Magnitropin
Anabeta Elite
Micro-PA/Cutler King/Soy Lechitin Granules

Stack any two of the above and you'll have good success.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
best natural anabolics out there imo are magnitropin, anabeta elite, and ara

literally can't go wrong stacking any or either, hell i tried mag and abe for four weeks and i almost ate my dog

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually Soy lecithin granules (PA source) would stack Perfectly with ArA.
Not only is soy lecithin granules cheap source for PA (Phosphatidic acid -one of the best natural musclebuilders) but it is actually an emulsifier too wich help with absorption of the ArA

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta is a popular stacker with Arachidonic Acid products, as are MyoSynergy, Test Factor and King.

Any of those alongside ArA will make for an excellent strength and quality lean mass gaining stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add a carnitine source..ALCAR etc. Xgels and Growth Factor is an excellent stack
Glycophase might also be worth adding. Or something similar.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
message me your shipping info if you would like a few samples of Growth Factor XT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Glutamine, bcaa, multi. ALWAYS

vogelitis_

vogelitis_

Awards
I personally use these and stack along side of Ana beta Elite and Amento max. hnnng the strength changes and recomp are on point

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Xgels+CONQU3R on sale as a combo on Nutriverse may be worth checking into!

Might as well throw in Ep1C while your there ya know

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
What makes anabeta so good with the ARA?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels+CONQU3R on sale as a combo on Nutriverse may be worth checking into!

Might as well throw in Ep1C while your there ya know
This ^

CONQU3R has all the recommended ArA ancillaries built in - carnitine (ALCAR) + High Yield Glycerol. Here's a recent review giving CONQU3R a 5 star review, 5 stars in all categories http://suppwiththat.com/conqu3r-demigod-edition.html

If you stack with VITAL1TY you'll get the emulsifiication benefits of Phosphatidylserine as well :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's actually not to turrible.
Not too turrible? You're correct Charles Barkley, it's not too turrible at all. In fact, it's arguably one of the best, if not the best (stim and nonstim) preworkout on the market :)

All bs aside, the users who have used it have dubbed it the best they've ever used and with the suppwiththat.com review, we're really happy with its success thus far.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
thinking about doing another xgel run, gonna wait a bit until my wallet gets restocked lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too turrible? You're correct Charles Barkley, it's not too turrible at all. In fact, it's arguably one of the best, if not the best (stim and nonstim) preworkout on the market :)

All bs aside, the users who have used it have dubbed it the best they've ever used and with the suppwiththat.com review, we're really happy with its success thus far.
I'll have to get some. Glad you got the Barkley quote.