Risk ordering from UK?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
How much risk is there ordering halo from UK to USA, would only be ordering 2 bottles?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very little. If you want to be extra cautious though you can buy from a company that doesn’t require you to sign for the packages.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Very little. If you want to be extra cautious though you can buy from a company that doesn’t require you to sign for the packages.
How would you know they don't require a signature?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Email the company before ordering. If they all say they require one ask If there is a way to have it shipped without one or find another company if they say no.

Last edited:
sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on the no signing for packages... Side note, anything coming in from overseas is taking a really long time right now. Just a heads up in case you're as impatient as me. Sh## is taking forever right now.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the no signing for packages... Side note, anything coming in from overseas is taking a really long time right now. Just a heads up in case you're as impatient as me. Sh## is taking forever right now.
how long we talkin? 2 weeks?

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Right now I've been waiting almost a month and they said up to 42 days.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much risk is there ordering halo from UK to USA, would only be ordering 2 bottles?
You’ll be fine lmfao, most of us order $500+ aas shipments overseas without issue; they’ll pay no attention to some oldschool ph and whatnot. As mentioned before, shipping is delayed though. One of my sources took like 5 weeks to deliver, while 2-3 weeks is standard for them if that helps haha.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn where did you order from?
Never kiss and tell my friend. I will say it's a reputable supplier that I've successfully used before. They're being super responsive to all my questions and always get back to me someday, if not next. I'm just impatient AF.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never kiss and tell my friend. I will say it's a reputable supplier that I've successfully used before. They're being super responsive to all my questions and always get back to me someday, if not next. I'm just impatient AF.
Tease