Ordering PES products

Thebigc4

Awards
Hey All, hopefully I am putting this in the right place... I am just wondering if anyone has any experience getting PES products from nutraplanet (can I say this?) shipped to Canada. I am interested in Alphamine, Alpha T2 and Erase specifically.

Thanks and if this is totally in the wrong place accept my apologies.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Hey All, hopefully I am putting this in the right place... I am just wondering if anyone has any experience getting PES products from nutraplanet (can I say this?) shipped to Canada. I am interested in Alphamine, Alpha T2 and Erase specifically.

Thanks and if this is totally in the wrong place accept my apologies.
I buy all the PES product on nutraplanet used to going to GNC and what you think? The prices they are way far better on the nutraplanet!:)

Thebigc4

Awards
Thanks! I am however specifically wondering about experience shipping to Canada as we have different rules than the US. I wouldn't want my package seized at customs.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most GNCs will match nutra planets prices. Just ask

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Thanks! I am however specifically wondering about experience shipping to Canada as we have different rules than the US. I wouldn't want my package seized at customs.
are any of the ingredients (namely armistane) on the controlled list for canada. i think nutraplanets pages show which countries they cant ship to. not 100% sure though

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will summon our special Canadian rep to take care of you. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe yohimbine isn't allowed in Canada, so you would have trouble getting the alphamine and AT2. Not sure about the Erase.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I believe yohimbine isn't allowed in Canada, so you would have trouble getting the alphamine and AT2. Not sure about the Erase.
Alphamine has an international version.

OP send me off an email

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The entire line will be available in Canada soon. Just waiting on compliance approval. AnaBeta is CAN approved. Alphamine is next in line

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The entire line will be available in Canada soon. Just waiting on compliance approval. AnaBeta is CAN approved. Alphamine is next in line
Music to my ears !