ordering issues?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Are u guys having website probs? Put my order in 8 days ago and have sent you 3 emails from your site with no response. Money has already come out of my account 4 days ago.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are u guys having website probs? Put my order in 8 days ago and have sent you 3 emails from your site with no response. Money has already come out of my account 4 days ago.
Site is working fine. PM me your order info I'll fix this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might be having a similar issue because I ordered mine the 17th of October which means my order would have been received Monday and I USUALLY get my orders pretty fast. I tried entering my tracking number with no success but I dont have much success with tracking other than FedEx. Will be looking out for it tomorrow.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think I might be having a similar issue because I ordered mine the 17th of October which means my order would have been received Monday and I USUALLY get my orders pretty fast. I tried entering my tracking number with no success but I dont have much success with tracking other than FedEx. Will be looking out for it tomorrow.
If you dont see it by then just send one of us a PM and will track it down for ya.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well somehow it didn't get shipped but I got an email after Royd the Noyd put things in motion saying the status had been updated to shipped. Thanks guys.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well somehow it didn't get shipped but I got an email after Royd the Noyd put things in motion saying the status had been updated to shipped. Thanks guys.
My dude Royd makes stuff happen!! Glad issue is resolved.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yelis300 your order did get delayed but dont worry it's now shipped and we made it up to you. Sorry about the delay. ;)