ordering illegal stuff to Canada

Dan

Awards
Has anyone successfully ordered stuff like PHs, amino acids, etc to Canada without having it stopped at customs? I was wondering what sort of chances I would have at recieving some stuff I want to order.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had very good luck recently ordering from 1fast400, but make sure that you use Fedex shipping for the package. I've yet to have anything stopped using this shipping method, but USPS on the other hand is pretty much a guarantee that you're order will be stopped and refused by customs.

Amino acids shouldn't provide any difficulties anymore, as I believe health canada has approved many of these for use in Canada. PH/PS as well as pretty much any hormonal products however are more risky.

Dan

Awards
Thanks for the tip on FedEx. Isn't GABA still illegal though?

SonOfThor

Awards
I always thought 7-KETO was illegal in canada, but just the other day I saw some being sold in a local holistic medicine shop... NOW brand 7-KETO caps 100mg/30 caps per bottle for like $40 or some crazy ****.. Now I wonder if the store is selling it illegally, or if it is OK to sell 7-KETO in canada? Anyone got links to where I could find out?

Dan

Awards
Probably selling illegally; I've seen places in Canada selling 1AD before

ass2grass

Awards
I've had very good luck recently ordering from 1fast400, but make sure that you use Fedex shipping for the package. I've yet to have anything stopped using this shipping method, but USPS on the other hand is pretty much a guarantee that you're order will be stopped and refused by customs.

Amino acids shouldn't provide any difficulties anymore, as I believe health canada has approved many of these for use in Canada. PH/PS as well as pretty much any hormonal products however are more risky.
I've gotten two orders through using USPS one from 1fast400 and one from DS, but fedsex is probably safer

Last edited: