xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how is methoxy tst as far as oral tren goes? i have two bottles i'm gonna run with some epi at some point. goal will be either cut or recomp.
I never ran tst or txt but I was fortunate enough to love me some trenadrol by kilo

here is the deal.. the OG was methyl tren and was funkin viscious. the later versions may have been regular capped trenbolone (yes its orally bio available)

hands down the best (and worst) oral ever. the sides were flat out obnoxious. the strength gains were simply out of this world. literally added 100 lbs to my bench in 4 weeks on the OG stuff. but by week 4 I felt like death. and my liver and kidneys are still mad about that run.

use this stuff for a winter bulk. try triumphalis, 3bepiandro, 11kt, or epi for recomp and diet needs.

flamini

flamini

Awards
I never ran tst or txt but I was fortunate enough to love me some trenadrol by kilo

here is the deal.. the OG was methyl tren and was funkin viscious. the later versions may have been regular capped trenbolone (yes its orally bio available)

hands down the best (and worst) oral ever. the sides were flat out obnoxious. the strength gains were simply out of this world. literally added 100 lbs to my bench in 4 weeks on the OG stuff. but by week 4 I felt like death. and my liver and kidneys are still mad about that run.

use this stuff for a winter bulk. try triumphalis, 3bepiandro, 11kt, or epi for recomp and diet needs.
Everyone is talking about triumphalis is it really that good ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

I know you have been around a while but 100lbs on your bench in 4 weeks? There has to be more to the story here. So I can jump from 385 to 485 in a month what is this the **** they gave captain America?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
its at least as good as epi for cutting. I cant tell you its better as everyone is different.
This stuff is starting to sound like crack to me...its calling to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know you have been around a while but 100lbs on your bench in 4 weeks? There has to be more to the story here. So I can jump from 385 to 485 in a month what is this the **** they gave captain America?
I swear to god, it was like I could just keep putting plates on the bar. oh yeah and did I mention I put that kinda strength on while preforming GVT?!!! lol
im telling you the OG trenadrol was hands down the strongest anything I have ever ingested.. including hard illicit stuff.
TBH ive wanted moar ever since... nothing has ever come close to the strength I got from that one... phera was similar in the strength dept, got real strong on it too. but it was more subtle and took longer to develop.

This stuff is starting to sound like crack to me...its calling to me.
its like epi on steroids..
wait wat?

SuapaFreak

SuapaFreak

Awards
Does anyone know about Anobolic research Tren 75???

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You're getting mixed up. There is the OTC "legal" oral tren. And tren ace, the injectable steroid. You can easily run oral tren for a 5-6 week cycle at around 75mg ED without a test best. AI is meant to control estrogen and prevent any prolactin manipulation due to tren being a progestin. Look into Trenabol by blackstone labs. Solid product. Research, and come back with a sample cycle and you will get more input when it appears you are ready
No, you are mixed up. He's not talking about trenavar

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Oral Tren qualify as a PH?

I would like to try it by itself on a 3 week cycle. Thinking of taking two 250mcg/tabs (GP brand) daily with a liver support supp. Or should I take 3 250mcg tabs daily? I'm 6'1", 220lbs. 20% BF.

Do I contiune to take my 1mg finasteride daily while taking oral tren or should I stop? What about PCT? Is a Nolva 40/20/20/20 too much/too long for such a short cycle?

Thank you.
He means 17a methyl trenbolone. Which if legit, is very dangerous to your health.