Opinions on best PH for first cycle

guyr62

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members,

This forum seems to have the most knowledgable group of people with regards to PH cycles. I have been doing a lot of reading and research for a few months now. I am leaning toward a PH cycle. Of coarse, I would only do a cycle with all the proper organ protection and a PCT that would include a SERM. Maximizing the results of the cycle are most important, but safety is a must. Here are my stats and a few details about me that can help you evaluate my situation. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Mike

47 years old
5'10"
210 Lbs./ 15% BF (Want to cycle for dry gains at 12%. About 4 weeks out)
I have lifted naturally for many years and have a solid foundation. Diet and training routines are dialed

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hdrol @ 75-100mg per week for 5-6 weeks sounds good.

or a 4 week cycle of Epi

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
try 1t liqua-vade or ams 1ad, 4ad...had great gains from the older 1ad, 4ad powders back in the day as my first ph cycle...

guyr62

Awards
Thanks Nos and Bulldogz! Hey Nos, I think I may have read some of your posts on the "other" forum! lol

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
what about that new D-plex, that's a The One, clone
The One was pretty mild on the sides and people seemed to be getting good gains.

heavypieces

heavypieces

Awards
just did a 4 week epi cycle at 30/40/40/40. I would highly recommend that.

SHSUStudent

Awards
I have only run Hdrol and loved it - lose fat while gaining significant lbm. My buddy ran Havoc at the same time for his first cycle and had great results as well. Either one seem to be highly effective first cycle choices, with the Hdrol being a bit milder.

I'm planning my 2nd cycle now and currently researching Protodrol - am told it's great for recomp/lean bulk.

I ran the hdrol at 50/75/75/75/100 - enjoyed 75mgs the most and felt it was my sweet spot. Just fyi