Opinions on a Heavy 2nd Cycle

Jpwithey

Awards
Right now, I'm 7/12 weeks into a 500 mg/ wk test e with dbol 30 mg ED for first 5 cycle. I'm proud to say that my first cycle results this far have been incredible as I have gained 28 lbs this far. Now I'm planning a second cycle to have comparable gains and want to know what you think, and plan to take time and a half off.

2nd Cycle:
750 mg/ wk Test E 1-12
450 mg/ wk NPP 1-12
M1T 10 mg 1-2
DBOL 25-30 mg 7-12

Supports:
Caber 0.5 mg/wk (prolactin)
SAM-e 800 mg ED (liver)
Liv 52 DS (liver)
NAC 1.2 g ED (liver)
Ansaxinthe 6 mg ED (cholesterol)
Capros 600 mg ED (cholesterol)
CoQ10 liquid 200 mg ED (general heart)
Taurine when needed 1 g/day (back pumps)
Omega 3 2g ED (general heart)
Omega 3-6-9 3g ED (general heart)
Hawethorne Berrry 1g ED (blood pressure)
HCG 1,000 IUs / wk split 2x (prevent testicular atrophy)

Ample Supply on Hand if Needed:
Exemestane (first line of defense for estrogen induced gyno symptoms)
Letro (last resort for estrogen induced gyno)

PCT:
Nolva and Clomid

Jpwithey

Awards
Know the m1t and dbol seem overkill but what if they are dosed in small amounts?

maxmuscle23

Awards
Aromasin should be dosed from the start with that much test and Dbol. Unless you want to be bloated and lose half the weight you gain because it will be water

MBZ

Awards
As maxmuscle said, I would dose the aromasin from the start.

Also if it were me, I would drop the m1t and kickstart with dbol at 25mg for weeks 1-5. I think with the test that high and running npp alongside you shouldn't need another oral to finish off but if you absolutely insist maybe run some var to dry you out and solidify the gains a bit.

Personally I would just keep at at the test, npp and dbol though. You can always add more on later cycles but keep in mind that you may regret going so heavy on your cycles so quickly later on down the road.

Jpwithey

Awards
Ok. Point taken. Will run asin from the start. What about test e 600 mg/ wk, npp 300 mg/ wk and dbol 1-5 at 25 mg. how does that look?

Jpwithey

Awards
For reasons of health or be able to make better gains in future cycles?

Jpwithey

Awards
If it's an issue of health between 750 to 600 mg of test e and between 450-300 of npp, then I feel that I should take your advice. If it is health and the only concern is using too much orals then I want to take your advice. I have taken a year off from professional life and making substantial increases in mass now is desirable because I will be applying to a completely new company - same line of work - would be less noticeable. If the issue is making future gains off future cycles then id rather stick to my plan. In the future I plan to use lighter cycles to work to not raise eyebrows - we live in a political world.

Jpwithey

Awards
I do think that using m1t and dbol would be unhealthy, so either way will drop the m1t and run 25 mg Ed for the first 5.

Jpwithey

Awards
So what do you think 750 mg test e, 450 mg npp and dbol kicker 25 mg 1-5 for cycle length of 12 wks. Healthise is this any different than 600 mg test e, npp 300 mg/ wk?

MBZ

Awards
I can't tell you with any degree of certainty that 600 mg would be "safer" than 750mg of test. Same with the difference in dosage with the npp. I can tell you that running 1 oral would be better on your body than 2.

I can also tell you that in my personal opinion, I honestly don't think that you would gain much more than you would off of the lower doses and only running one oral enough to make the higher dosages and 2 orals worth the possible health effects and the added expense of running it all.

If you do insist on running the higher doses though, the last cycle you posted with 750 test, 450 npp and 25mg dbol looks much better than the original plan in my opinion.