Opinion on my next bulking cycle

Dm1988

Awards
Hey guys getting ready to kickoff another bulking season and just wanted to get your thoughts on what I will be trying. First little about me I have competed in both powerlifting and bodybuilding have done 2 pervious cycles one of which was a contest prep cycle for bodybuilding. So everything listed I have experience with besides EQ I have always used deca but decided to give EQ a try this time and I think it goes well with the combo. Purpose will obviously be a good steady lean gain phase.
1. Test E 600mg (15 weeks)
2. EQ 600mg (15 weeks)
3. Dbol 30mg (first 4-5 weeks depending how I feel)
4. Tren Ace 200mg ( starting week 5 to finish out the 15 week cycle so 10 weeks total might shorten to 8 weeks depending how I feel)
5. Armidex .5mg 3x weekly
6. Caber / nolvedex on hand if needed
Post cycle I will move into a cruise phase so won’t be implementing a post cycle therapy the week after cycle ends I will go so blood work to check health markers I have done blood work before cycle starting also to make sure body is in a good place I know this isn’t a popular combo / cycle for bulking but it seems like these can work together nicely thanks guys

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks pretty sweet to me bro.

assuming that ai dose is what you would normally need? The EQ may reduce the amount you need due to its anti estrogenic properties but everything looks smart and dialled in.

I guess some might say tren on a bulk not ideal from an appetite standpoint. I was alright with it but have heard others say it tanks their appetite. MK always an option if you needed to drive that but it’s not like your going heavy on the orals so shouldn’t be an issue imo.

I think it looks decent bro

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
I personally would save the dbol for the last 4-5 weeks, or for when you pleatue.

Since your using long esters, serum consent rations of the drug will slowly rise, and you will make slow and steady gains, when your body stops gaining (thru myostatin presumably). This happens usually around week 6, and you have tren to combat that, which will probably give you 4-5 more weeks. you still have a method of growth when your body stops being hyper responsive to the tren for the last 4 - 5 weeks.

I also would personally mk677 on anabolic diet, (keto with higher protein). The mk677 will help with sleep, which will obviously take a hit on tren. Night sweats seem to surround carbs on tren, so the anabolic diet would deal with that and the mk677 insulin rise. Aswell as reduce bloat on dbol.

Dm1988

Awards
Looks pretty sweet to me bro.

assuming that ai dose is what you would normally need? The EQ may reduce the amount you need due to its anti estrogenic properties but everything looks smart and dialled in.

I guess some might say tren on a bulk not ideal from an appetite standpoint. I was alright with it but have heard others say it tanks their appetite. MK always an option if you needed to drive that but it’s not like your going heavy on the orals so shouldn’t be an issue imo.

I think it looks decent bro
Thanks for the reply I have been lucky Tren don’t bother my appetite anadrol did but it was because it gave me terrible heart burn so I stay away from that for the MK not a huge fan I tried it about a year ago at first was great and then it really started to ruin my insulin sensitivity fasted glucose jumped into the 90s fast so I stay away from it now thanks

Bigmac2013

Bigmac2013

Awards
Looks a lot like my standard mass cycle I used to run except swap out Sust-250 for the Test E. I know decent Sust may not be easy to find these days.

I always ran d-bol frontloaded exactly how you describe to compensate for the lag in the injectables, although I see @Chair47 's point about using the d-bol to hedge off adaptation more towards the end of your cycle. However I do think running d-bol alongside the Tren would counteract the desired hardening effect of the Tren.

If I could go back and do things over I would probably just lower my dosages closer to what you are taking and just blast and cruise instead of blasting for 16 weeks and then stopping. I usually ended up messing with PH's in between cycle anyways so I just should have stayed on lol.

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
@Bigmac2013 I think 15mg trest ace would be good for a kickstart if he was going to kick start. Both trest and dbol are powerful wet compounds, both convert into a methylated e2, both will turn you into a bloated mess, but dbol might ruin apitite because liver toxicity, wheras MENT will not.