Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Looking for some opinions on anavar dosage. 34 years old, I have been on trt for a couple of years. Decided to start dosing at performance enhancing levels. Currently doing my first cycle of Test cyp at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks, I kickstarted with dbol but didn't care for dbol. I plan on running my second cycle with 500mg of test cyp for 16 weeks and 400 mg of equipoise for 12 weeks. Really thinking about adding anavar at the beginning of cycle for 6 weeks. Any opinions on anavar dosing?
Also next cycle won't start until October. Didn't want anybody thinking I was running straight into next cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d run the eq longer, preferably 16+ weeks. 400mg is also on the lower side from what I heard. Not too familiar with var dosage.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump the eq up to 600. It makes a huge difference.

Real anavar is effective at 20 mg. 60 is The Sweet Spot but you can go all the way up to a hundred though I really don't see the point of going over 80.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
65-80mg. Anything below 50 there are no results.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
65-80mg. Anything below 50 there are no results.
Lol that is not even remotely true. I can gain 6-8 lbs on 40 mg of var in 5 weeks alongside my normal trt dose of test. This is keeping everything the same.

20mg is an awesome muscle sparing dose if your cutting and in a calorie deficit.
You either dont respond well to it or your var is underdosed.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Super bud. I have 30 less pounds on you and I don't see anything off 40. True for you, not for me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol that is not even remotely true. I can gain 6-8 lbs on 40 mg of var in 5 weeks alongside my normal trt dose of test. This is keeping everything the same.

20mg is an awesome muscle sparing dose if your cutting and in a calorie deficit.
You either dont respond well to it or your var is underdosed.
Most people have no clue how often Var is faked or underdosed. IT'S A LOT. The first Var I had was a gift, and thankfully it was top of the line. It helped me to know what to expect from then on out. On that run, I started at 20 or 30, and went up to 40 or 50 (but I was getting good results at the lower dosages)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
For what I pay, if its faked, then guess I'm getting the pole up my starfish. Anyhow, no guy I know runs 40mg Var (not RX grade). 20mg is weaksauce if its not RX grade... I won't even mention what sex runs that dosage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For what I pay, if its faked, then guess I'm getting the pole up my starfish. Anyhow, no guy I know runs 40mg Var (not RX grade). 20mg is weaksauce if its not RX grade... I won't even mention what sex runs that dosage.
Well, you can say whatever you like...that won't change the truth. The truth is...people have a LOT of reason to fake or underdose Var. $$$$$. And absolutely no reason to double dose it.

So, I'll keep enjoying Var the way I always have, and apparently Godstrength will as well.

I'm sorry your experience with it isn't as satisfying.