Opinion about pro hormone stack

AndradePT87

AndradePT87

Awards
I want a opinion on the stack Full Prohormone Combo Stack – Epi, Trenavol, Megavol & PCT before I buy it. Any one now if it's "safe" stack epi with the trenavol and megavol? Will by my second pro hormone cycle. What do you guys think?

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Is this the AlphaForm labs pro hormone stack? If so, the stack recommended dosages come out as:

30-45 mg superdrol a day
20-30 mg epistane a day
60-90 mg of some tren prohormone

Taking these together would be very dangerous. Even the superdrol alone is risky, especially at these dosages.

AndradePT87

AndradePT87

Awards
Is this the AlphaForm labs pro hormone stack? If so, the stack recommended dosages come out as:

30-45 mg superdrol a day
20-30 mg epistane a day
60-90 mg of some tren prohormone

Taking these together would be very dangerous. Even the superdrol alone is risky, especially at these dosages.
Yes it's from alpha form, so what you suggest not that dangerous? I want good results but not playing to dangerous with my health in this case complete shut down if you no what I mean. My first cycle was tri andro with rkt-gh and erosion all from primeval labs. I didn't get any side effects but the tri andro not available any more.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
I don't know, I don't use the "safe" prohormones so I cannot give a solid recommendation, the stuff I use is more risky. Read and research carefully the ingredients for these products, some, like the superdrol(Megavol) have landed people in the hospital for weeks with serious liver issues and caused them a great deal of pain. The risks stretch far beyond hormonal disruption.

AndradePT87

AndradePT87

Awards
Thanks for the heads up I will keep researching for safer compounds after I will see what to do ;) thanks again