Drinks at the Loewes Santa Monica on Saturday

Fuccking hilarious, the candy bar he gave me didnt hurt either :censored:

dude.jpg

Im the other side of the camera and YES thats water :) The Dude was out of it

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to rent that movie. Ive never seen it, I love stoner humor, especially when Im stoned

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i think Ed is out of his element with this cycle :silly:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Haha im sure your gains will far surpass what you expect

Attachments

ianm4208

Awards
God Damnit what did I tell you about that nonsense?

Now you have to let the whole world in on it.
So i think they had an argument about "gfj", which is grapefruit juice, in another thread. I saw a thread about gfj improving the effects of a ds, if taken simultaneously. Idk, im completely guessing here. Am i right?
I am also curious as to how much this cycle set u back... no need to kill us

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
D Day
Day 3
Weight 226.2 + 2.4

Pics are up for those that didn't notice

Not concerned about jump in weight, its been bouncing around like that for a while now, mirror and tape measure better guide.

Still no real pain from inj site, think in in the clear :) Have to say nothing worse than a good punch in the arm.

Im a bit of an insomniac and last night was bad. Going to fill my ambien script this morn, need better quality sleep.

Upped water big time no dry mouth, small night sweats just a taste of whats to come.

Libido is off the charts (proviron) confidence is like my ****, huuge.

Wanna go and destroy some records on the bench but its leg day. Legs consist of high reps and lots and lots of sets of squats but not going for any records here my legs are a good size and i dont want dem wheels to get too freaky. Will finish back off this morn with trap attack, that could get nasty, lets see what i can shrug.

Ok gym it is anf off to watch my son play baseball, note to self

"chill out, take a deep breath and relax, its only a game and he his only 10, no one needs to die"

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

BP check 116/75 G2G

Got a late start so i decided to finish back off and save legs for tom, 60mins of Traps, Ouch.

Great energy and agression and thats it for today. Diet on point, BBQ some flank and Brocoli for dinner :)

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Good luck brother, love the addition of proviron ;). Everything looks good and can't wait to see the continued progress!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my stuff today! I am now on Test Ace, Prop, Phenyl Prop, Enan, Cyp, and Deconate! Yeah baby!
:rasp::nana: Lucky suckah.......rub it in!!! LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
D Day 4

Weight 226.4 +0.2
Waist NA

Ill make sure to edit in my pre cycle blood work and im scheduled for mid cycle Blood 4/14/10 by this time i would be off the orals for 4 weeks and in total shutdow. We can compare bllodwork from previous epi/tren PCT. Shud be interesting and i am intrigued to see the results

"Big Back Grips" 3$ @ Golds gym cant find them anywhere else except their own website. Been using now for 15 months. My grip is so much improved its amazing and they are $3 i promise you wont be disappointed. Pretty sure there are threads here about them if not other forums. Did i say i love them 'LOVE EM"

Full of energy, popped an ambien and got a solid 8 hours sleep no sweat or sides of any nature except massive wood. My apetite is up, had 8oz of grilled flank for dinner i was famished after that, could have eaten a cow @ that point

K "Off to the nunnery"

Legs

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
havent had time to check the post so far..but I will when I can, sub'd man

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
D Day 4

Weight 226.4 +0.2
Waist NA

Ill make sure to edit in my pre cycle blood work and im scheduled for mid cycle Blood 4/14/10 by this time i would be off the orals for 4 weeks and in total shutdow. We can compare bllodwork from previous epi/tren PCT. Shud be interesting and i am intrigued to see the results

"Big Back Grips" 3$ @ Golds gym cant find them anywhere else except their own website. Been using now for 15 months. My grip is so much improved its amazing and they are $3 i promise you wont be disappointed. Pretty sure there are threads here about them if not other forums. Did i say i love them 'LOVE EM"

Full of energy, popped an ambien and got a solid 8 hours sleep no sweat or sides of any nature except massive wood. My apetite is up, had 8oz of grilled flank for dinner i was famished after that, could have eaten a cow @ that point

K "Off to the nunnery"

Legs
Good all round leg session, lots of heavy deep squats followed by a fun packed day of activities including cycling and tennis with the my 10yr old son aka "The Boss"

tennis.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Inj 2 375mg (front loading for1st 2 weeks)
Var day 25

Weight 226.2 -0.2
Waist NA

Unexplicably my fear of needles has been conquered, its 4am in the morning and im actually welcoming my next inj this morn. Im awake so i might as well get the party started

Chest it is, getting an early start so i will definitely break this up into 2 sessions today. Either chest and shoulders or chest and chest

I like to pick one body part per week and assign a back to back split, ie two consecuitive days same body part. Really shocks the shiite out of that muscle group and once a month max per muscle group

In for the win

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unexplicably my fear of needles has been conquered, its 4am in the morning and im actually welcoming my next inj this morn. Im awake so i might as well get the party started
Bro.....I know what you're saying!! ha ha
I'm waiting for my wife to wake up so she can give me my next injection. Right delt here comes some Test!!!!:drive:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Bro.....I know what you're saying!! ha ha
I'm waiting for my wife to wake up so she can give me my next injection. Right delt here comes some Test!!!!:drive:
sounds about right she gives you a shot and you return the favor :tongue2:

From my recent trip to Santa Monica, weather was crap that day :(

musclebeach.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
ok so i pinned right delt this morn 375mg. Only difference was i used 22g pin instead of 23g last time and i experienced small amount of leakage from inj site.... Is this common or is it the 22g pin?

purelife1

i always prefer 23 myslef...takes more to push in but 22 leaves larger injection site and sometimes leakage..perhaps inject slightly deeper

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i always prefer 23 myslef...takes more to push in but 22 leaves larger injection site and sometimes leakage..perhaps inject slightly deeper
stuck it all the way in, larger inj site thats prolly why,

23g it is from here on out

thx mate

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so i pinned right delt this morn 375mg. Only difference was i used 22g pin instead of 23g last time and i experienced small amount of leakage from inj site.... Is this common or is it the 22g pin?
One very important factor is to pin this stuff SLOWLY. Real slow. My wife takes like 2 minutes to get 2ML of oil into my sites using a 25guage needle. Doing it slowly like this minimizes pain and swelling.
If you pin it too quickly, I could see it leaking some because the tissue isn't be allowed time enough to disperse it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
One very important factor is to pin this stuff SLOWLY. Real slow. My wife takes like 2 minutes to get 2ML of oil into my sites using a 25guage needle. Doing it slowly like this minimizes pain and swelling.
If you pin it too quickly, I could see it leaking some because the tissue isn't be allowed time enough to disperse it.
Thats exactly what my said to me this morning :)

:censored:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I had been using 25 gauge and i had to use a 21 the other day and it leaked out like crazy. No more of those big guys for me.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
If you have to use a larger pin, you can do a z track injection. Pull the skin over, pin and empty contents, pull the pin out and then let go of the skin; it will seal in the test.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If you have to use a larger pin, you can do a z track injection. Pull the skin over, pin and empty contents, pull the pin out and then let go of the skin; it will seal in the test.
Just went to pharmacy and ordered some 23g worked before. So ill stick with that and push into the muscle real slow.

Thx for all the advice gents, ur support is greatly appreciated

Now let's kill it. I'm back in gym for "chest patt II" if I can't make a PR then I'm gonna shred my every fiber in my chest and next time I will get it

All in

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just went to pharmacy and ordered some 23g worked before. So ill stick with that and push into the muscle real slow.

Thx for all the advice gents, ur support is greatly appreciated

Now let's kill it. I'm back in gym for "chest patt II" if I can't make a PR then I'm gonna shred my every fiber in my chest and next time I will get it

All in
Got my spot 1RM 365lb. Very happy with that, 10 away from PR

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In an will keep trying to catch up.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 cont

Side note.. I like pinning I even like the comforting pain that comes along with it. Shocked to say that but True

BP 128/80

Chest morn Part I
No spotter no heroics, good warm up session tho. Try and get my lazy arse gym partner to help round 2
Chest afternoon Part II
Well i got my spotter managed 365 B+ Will do better next time PR is 375ish
So 2 x 90 minute session on chest today that shud get the ball rolling nicely

ill log some routines in the future bit knackered right now

The Only Way Is Up

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You don't think 2 chest sessions in one day is counter productive?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ill do this once every couple of months. Always a great shock to the system and spurs growth. I almost guarantee big better stronger next chest session. Normally I'll do it on back to back days but since I was up at 4am its pretty much the same thing.

I'm editing this on my phone, there is an article that ill look up and post here later

Feel the burn baby

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

If you believe in HST theory it can be productive. HST says instead of increasing volume on one workout, increase volume by working out twice in the same day; but this also takes into account that only 1-2 sets are effective at tearing down muscle fibers and that you're not attempting max weight everytime but rather progressing up to your maximum weight in intervals.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
If you believe in HST theory it can be productive. HST says instead of increasing volume on one workout, increase volume by working out twice in the same day; but this also takes into account that only 1-2 sets are effective at tearing down muscle fibers and that you're not attempting max weight everytime but rather progressing up to your maximum weight in intervals.
Just seems off to me

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Weight 226.4 +0.2
Day 26 VAR bridge

Good nights sleep i was wiped out after yesterrdays onslaught. Had to drag myself out of a coma to suck down some raw eggs (Omega 3) and my nighty sups. Thankfully they were already measured out and G2G

Today will be shoulders and triceps

Definitely more pain @ inj site this time around but its not unpleasnt :) and by no means is it debilitating to WO

Side note i went ahead with the Androderm patches (i lnow thay r gonna do shiite). Couple of reasons however. Now dont have to worry about dope testing, easier for me to explain some of the sides with whats really going on :) (acne sweats raging bomer etc)

Will ask doc in future to put me on TRT Test cyp and AI in email today. Godbless him :)

Ok lets do this shiit

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
subbbbddddd this looks awesome cant wait to see how things work out for u.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

2.38am cant sleep

Weight NA
Day 27 V bridge

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life on a personal level. I had a rage/fury inside of me like never before basically the entire population sparing my wife and son were in danger of bodily harm myself included.

I wanted badly to go to the gym last night and let it all go but thought better to sleep on it and avoid doing something wreckless and injuring myself.

That being said its back day and i thought what better way to release some tension than by smashing some records and torrturing myself with some Zerchers and releasing the fury from within.

On the plus side, im definitely cured of my addiction to aclcohol, if ever i was gonna drink yest was the day,

Ok well back to self inflicted torture of another nature, onwards and upwards and sorry for the random rant

For once i hope the gym is empty

Peace

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately no records set :(

So I tortured myself with 3 x 8 x 225 Zerchers

Nearly passed out each time

All in all a brutal 90 minutes of dedicated back

I keep expecting some explosive strength to kick in with the epi/tren but it just hasnt happened yet, on referring to my old logs it shud be right in or aboubt day 7/10. Oh well!!!!!

On the plus side this first week has treated me well weight +2.8lb and waist -0.2in thats a WIN :)

Also noted from previous epi/tren log there was a lot of water gain/bloat in the first week, i have none WIN. Proviron doing its job on all accounts mood agression libido and bloat :)

Gonna get back for an afternoon session and finish off with bis and then give my upper body some well deserved rest from the last couple of days of abuse.. GROW BABY GROW

My warchest is full so i can always up the epi/tren dose to 40/120 was planning to do that in week 4 anyway but we will play it by ear

So to recap 1st week no major strenghth gains but noticeable recomp, if i took a pic you would notice the difference.

maybe ill throw up a back picture from today just for giggles

Peace