Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I've said many times since adding test to my last stack, I'm in full agreement w/ the TG. Test as a base ALWAYS!

That said, I saw a recommendation not to drop the var, but to keep it over the epi/tren. Personally, I agree that var is going to be better than those, but I also think you can benefit from that tren ph. Since it's not methylated anyway, why not keep the var and the tren and just drop the epi? If it's the anti-e properties that led you to the combo in the first place, the proviron should have you covered (by the by, I LOVE proviron w/ test too. Great synergy. But if I recall my research correctly, it's an 8-12 hour halflife. I break it up into 2 doses). And IDK how much more epi's really going to aid size or strength-wise w/ test/tren already in the works. I'd keep the var, is the shorthand version.

Beyond that, congrats on the last year and few months. MAJOR change dude. And good luck with this run. Seems like it's going to be killer.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I've said many times since adding test to my last stack, I'm in full agreement w/ the TG. Test as a base ALWAYS!

That said, I saw a recommendation not to drop the var, but to keep it over the epi/tren. Personally, I agree that var is going to be better than those, but I also think you can benefit from that tren ph. Since it's not methylated anyway, why not keep the var and the tren and just drop the epi? If it's the anti-e properties that led you to the combo in the first place, the proviron should have you covered (by the by, I LOVE proviron w/ test too. Great synergy. But if I recall my research correctly, it's an 8-12 hour halflife. I break it up into 2 doses). And IDK how much more epi's really going to aid size or strength-wise w/ test/tren already in the works. I'd keep the var, is the shorthand version.

Beyond that, congrats on the last year and few months. MAJOR change dude. And good luck with this run. Seems like it's going to be killer.
Definitely an option as i have another 5g on the way, play that one by ear bit im leaning towards doing just that

scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235654.jpg

Thanks

survival

Awards
good luck. im a total noob. will try to learn here :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
good luck. im a total noob. will try to learn here :)
Well I just wrote the book on how not to do it :) I am happy to report that 2 hours later zero pain, Victory is mine, really was a breeze, check that needle phobia at the door. Next

random40le6.jpg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well I just wrote the book on how not to do it :) I am happy to report that 2 hours later zero pain, Victory is mine, really was a breeze, check that needle phobia at the door. Next
injection pain wont come for 1-2-3 days.....IF there even is any

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
injection pain wont come for 1-2-3 days.....IF there even is any
Good to know thx

Pain just like defeat, not an option.

alphamale.gif

So glad to get that behind me now its time to get down to biz train, eat and sleep

:)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
You will learn to appreciate the days of no pain.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Definitely an option as i have another 5g on the way, play that one by ear bit im leaning towards doing just that

Thanks
Ah! Methinks I know where those 5g may be coming from. ;)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I read about you injecting the delts and working out before. I personally believe it is much better to inject and then work the muscle out. You should also massage the area afterwords.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
check this out too man. I really think you should run your hcg alot shorter than you plan. Running it too long will downregulate your Lh receptors. I am not a doctor but this is the best of my knowledge. Check out the info from this article.

HCG CYCLES

As regards HCG´s use of Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT), smaller and more frequent doses after a cycle of AAS would give the best results with the least amount of side effects. A dose of 250iu to 500iu everyday (ed) for 2 to 3 weeks is plenty and should very little from person to person (3). The Physicians Desk Reference recommends 500iu/day, as did the late, great, Dan Duchaine. The smaller doses are sufficient enough to begin reversal of testicular atrophy and used in conjunction with nolvade, will help the already present problem of recovery without raising the levels of estrogen to high and increasing the risk of gynecomastia in the user. Lower doses of 250iu to 500iu also avoid the further risk of down regulating LH receptors in the testes. The old saying more is better definitely does not apply to the use of HCG. You don´t want to finish PCT after using too much HCG only to find out your back at the beginning again. Your best bet is to start at 250iu or 500iu ed for 5 or 6 days, and if you don´t notice anything happening (nuts dropping and getting bigger) up the dose slightly. Small doses like 500iu two days a week isn´t going to cut it like some people think. The only thing small doses of HCG ay be useful (sublingually) for is reducing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (7). Yeah, that´s right, you can probably reduce some symptoms of an enlarged prostate with the use of small doses of HCG.

As stated above the cycles of HCG should be in the 2 to 3 week range with a least one month off in between, you could stretch your cycle out to four weeks without any major concern if you are using lower doses. One should however take care when using HCG as prolonged use could repress the body´s natural production of gonadotropins permanently, but this is mostly just pure speculation as it does not have yet to be reported nor has there been a case of an overdose. To be on the safe side shorter cycles of HCG seem to be that of the norm. Most users cycle HCG near the end of a steroid cycle, you should start your HCG therapy on the last week of your cycle. For best results you should also run nolva while you run HCG as taking HCG by itself will do little to nothing and gyno even though rare may also flair up. Once the HCG cycle is finished you continue with your usual clomid or nolvadex (preferably the latter) for pct as it is more effective when used in conjunction HCG for pct. With an AAS cycle of 6 to 10 weeks HCG may not be necessary unless extreme doses of AAS were used or there is an existing problem of testicular atrophy or you are running a heavy oral only cycle. AAS cycles of 12 or more weeks should have HCG as a part of post cycle plan.
HCG SIDE EFFECTS

Since HCG is used to stimulate testosterone production, side effects can be the same as those associated with AAS, although gyno may be more common. Possible side effects of HCG use are water and sodium retention after higher doses are used. This is usually a result of higher androgen production. It may cause gyno (again if doses are too high). Any athletes worried about failing urine test because of low levels of epitestosterone may find that using a dose of 500iu of HCG will increase epitestosterone levels. However the problem with HCG is that it is also banned by the IOC and can also be detected in a urine test, the half life of HCG is approximately 4 to 5 days. Another possible downside to HCG is that it to can be suppressive to natural testosterone because it takes the place of LH. Since LH is manufactured in the pituitary because of the response of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) which in turn is secreted by the hypothalamus. Because the HCG mimics LH and is being supplied exogenously the hypothalamus will be given a signal to still stop producing GnRH, so no natural LH will be produced (5). This is why it should always be used with a compound such as nolvadex. So although HCG is essential after long or heavy cycles, it should not be used without an ancillary such as (specifically) nolv. Also HCG therapy should be discontinued at least 2 weeks prior to stopping the use of nolva, or it may suppress natural testosterone itself (5). This should not be a problem if you are running it towards the end of your cycle of AAS and before pct.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I read about you injecting the delts and working out before. I personally believe it is much better to inject and then work the muscle out. You should also massage the area afterwords.
I also rlaxed the muscle by heating it with a heat pad.. Dunno if that made any differnce but totally pain free so either way im a happy bunny

happy_bunny_009.gif

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Swale's HCG Advice
by Swale (MD / HRT Specailist). originally posted at steroidology

I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.

Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex, is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM?s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a ?bridge?. Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can?t ?fool? the body?it is smarter than you are.

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground?and we don?t want that, do we?).

All this is meant to get my guys through recovery as fast as possible (the real goal, yes?). So far, all of them who have tried it have reported they are recovering faster than when they have tried other

JC: Dr. John has updated the original paper you published. Here it is:

My New HCG Protocol Paper
This paper is about to be published in The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine 2004 Clinical Updates:

AN UPDATE TO THE CRISLER HCG PROTOCOL

By John Crisler, DO

In my paper “My Current Best Thoughts on How to Administer TRT for Men”, published in A4M’s 2004/5 Anti-Aging Clinical Protocols, I introduced a new protocol where small doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) are regularly added to traditional TRT (either weekly IM testosterone cypionate or daily cream/gel). The reasons and benefits of this protocol are as follows, along with a new improvement I wish to share:

Any physician who administers TRT will, within the first few months of doing so, field complaints from their patients because they are now experiencing troubling testicular atrophy. Irrespective of the numerous and abundant benefits of TRT, men never enjoy seeing their genitals shrinking! Testicular atrophy occurs because the depressed LH level, secondary to the HPTA suppression TRT induces, no longer supports them. It is well known that HCG—a Luteinizing Hormone (LH) analog—will effectively, and dramatically, restore the testicles to previous form and function. It accomplishes this due to shared moiety between the alpha subunits of both hormones.

So, that satisfies an aesthetic consideration which should not be ignored. Now let’s delve into the pharmacodynamics of the TRT medications. For those employing injectable
testosterone cypionate, the cypionate ester provides a 5-8 day half-life, depending upon the specific metabolism, activity level, and overall health of the patient. It is now well-established that appropriate TRT using IM injections must be dosed at weekly intervals, in order to avoid seating the patient on a hormonal, and emotional, roller coaster. Adding in some HCG toward the end of the weekly “cycle” compensates for the drop in serum androgen levels by the half-life of the cypionate ester. Certainly the body thrives on regularity, and supplementing the TRT with endogenous testosterone production at just the right time—without inappropriately raising androgen OR estrogen (more on that later)—approximates the excellent performance stability of transdermal testosterone delivery systems for those who, for whatever reason or reasons, prefer test cyp.

But there’s another metabolic reason to employ this protocol. The P450 Side Chain Cleavage enzyme, which converts CHOL into pregnenolone at the initiation of all three metabolic pathways CHOL serves as precursor (the sex hormones, glucocorticoids and mineralcorticoids), is actively stimulated, or depressed, by LH concentrations. It is intuitively consistent that during conditions of lowered testosterone levels, commensurate increases in LH production would serve to stimulate this conversion from CHOL into these pathways, thereby feeding more raw material for increased hormone production. And vice versa. Thus the addition of HCG (which also stimulates the P450scc enzyme) helps restore a more natural balance of the hormones within this pathway in patients who are entirely, or even partially, HPTA-suppressed.

It is important that no more than 500IU of HCG be administered on any given day. There is only just so much stimulation possible, and exceeding that not only is wasteful, doing so has important negative consequences. Higher doses overly stimulate testicular aromatase, which inappropriately raises estrogen levels, and brings on the detrimental effects of same. It also causes Leydig cell desentization to LH, and we are therefore inducing primary hypogonadism while perhaps treating secondary hypogonadism. 250IU QD is an effective, and safe, dose. After all, we are merely replacing that which is lost to inhibition.

In my previous report I recommended 250IU of HCG twice per week for all TRT patients, taken the day of, along with the day before, the weekly test cyp injection. After looking at countless lab printouts, listening to subjective reports from patients, and learning more about HCG, I am now shifting that regimen forward one day. In other words, my test cyp TRT patients now take their HCG at 250IU two days before, as well as the day immediately previous to, their IM shot. All administer their HCG subcutaneously, and dosage may be adjusted as necessary (I have yet to see more than 350IU per dose required).

I made this change after realizing that the previous HCG protocol was boosting serum testosterone levels too much, as the test cyp serum concentrations rise, approaching its peak at roughly the 72 hour mark. The original goal of supporting serum androgen levels with HCG had overshot its mark.

Those TRT patients who prefer a transdermal testosterone, or even testosterone pellets (although I am not in favor of same), take their HCG every third day. They needn’t concern themselves with diminishing serum androgen levels from their testosterone delivery system. These patients will, of course, notice an increase in serum androgen levels above baseline.

While HCG, as sole TRT, is still considered treatment of choice for hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism by many , my experience is that it just does not bring the same subjective benefits as pure testosterone delivery systems do—even when similar serum androgen levels are produced from comparable baseline values. However, supplementing the more “traditional” TRT of transdermal, or injected, testosterone with HCG stabilizes serum levels, prevents testicular atrophy, helps rebalance expression of other hormones, and brings reports of greatly increased sense of well-being and libido. My patients absolutely love it. As time goes on, we are coming to appreciate HCG as a much more powerful--and wonderful--hormone than previously given credit.

Copyright John Crisler, DO 2004. This article may, in its entirety or in part, be reprinted and republished without permission, provided that credit is given to its author, with copyright notice and 2. All Things Male - Center for Men's Health clearly displayed as source. Written permission from Dr. Crisler is required for all other uses.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
just wondering what your goals are with this cycle.. it seems like u put your body through a hell of alot in the past year.. gaining a hundrede pounds.. losing fifty pounds.. are u trying to lose weight now.. or bulk up once again.. no offense to u but from the pics i saw u should prob try to cut down a little and slowly bulk up again cleanly.. if your bulking def def try to do it clean with minimal fat gain.. as your body has been through a hell of alot of weight flucuations

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
just wondering what your goals are with this cycle.. it seems like u put your body through a hell of alot in the past year.. gaining a hundrede pounds.. losing fifty pounds.. are u trying to lose weight now.. or bulk up once again.. no offense to u but from the pics i saw u should prob try to cut down a little and slowly bulk up again cleanly.. if your bulking def def try to do it clean with minimal fat gain.. as your body has been through a hell of alot of weight flucuations
Goals are lean bulk/recomp not looking for a ton of mass but quality. Diet is 100% clean 60 20 20 cardio 3-4 times a week carb cycling. I'm down abot 9-10lb fat from last pic + about 2 muscle. Strength at all time high

Pics up shortly

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man, I just have seen people run hcg for longer periods and it was very counter productive. Are you dosing 5 days a week?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man, I just have seen people run hcg for longer periods and it was very counter productive. Are you dosing 5 days a week?
No no no

Weeks 1 – 18 : HCG 300IUS EVERY 5TH DAY. ON THE 8TH WEEK USE ONE SHOT OF 1500IUS TO CAUSE LEYDIG CELLS TO WAKE UP.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good bc at the first mention of gfj I woulda been outta here!
Literally just LMFA off

I'm strictl OJ these days

adios-oj.jpg

:) Pleasure to have you aboard sir

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
How about we talk normal so that everyone can understand? No need for the this technobable.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
How about we talk normal so that everyone can understand? No need for the this technobable.
LOL its a bit of a private joke, no need to revisit, let's just say some stuborness was demonstrated by both parties.

No more technobable promise

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is exactly what I did after finally getting the gear in the syringe LOL what a debacle. Worked out muscle, used heat pad on muscle prior to inj and then worked muscle again with some bicep curls and I used a 3cc 23g 1" I was careful to push oil into muscle very slowly (about 20secs). Obviously I uised alcahol swabs and hand sanitizer. So far so good re pain, guess I will know for sure in the next couple of days. Aspirating was a bit tricky and next time I gotta do the other side that gonna be a challenge but ill get the hang of it, using the mirror as a guide was helpful. Right now pain is nothing noteworthy but next couple of days will no for sure

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Got my stuff today! I am now on Test Ace, Prop, Phenyl Prop, Enan, Cyp, and Deconate! Yeah baby!
BTW, the tops to these vials suck! I almost did what you did, lol

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
"know". :) must be getting tired. Time to get some sleep and wake up in a good old pool of sweat. That's a tricky side to explain away. Thankgod for proviron

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Got my stuff today! I am now on Test Ace, Prop, Phenyl Prop, Enan, Cyp, and Deconate! Yeah baby!
BTW, the tops to these vials suck! I almost did what you did, lol
Sweet very interested to see how u like the Sust and any associated sides? Did you decide how you are going to pin?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
"know". :) must be getting tired. Time to get some sleep and wake up in a good old pool of sweat. That's a tricky side to explain away. Thankgod for proviron
Haha reassuring to know that a vet like urself almost made same mistake, I researched and yes those lids suck, its not that uncommon at all

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
D Day
Day 2
Weight

Still no real pain from inj site, fingers crossed.
K back from LA first inj out of the way time to get down to biz, i returned to gym yest eve for biceps

Strange split i know, this will change as of Today which is to be dedicated back. Recently i set a PR dead of 405 and was unable to repeat nxt back session.

Last night no real sweats some dry mouth overall feel very good and confident as fucck

Weight loss had pretty much come to a standstill and reached maintenance/lean gain levels

Diet is totally on point yest about 420g protein all healthy fats. Havnt eaten red meat since December, i will be reintroducing red meat, only the leanest of cuts

Carbs are centered around breakfast pre post WO and kept to a minimum after 6pm. Im cycling so on big lift days carbs higher. Basically same diet and cals from January. I havnt played around with cals to much if i want to reduce i add cardio not reduce food. This has worked well so far and ive gotten to really know my body well and how it reacts. So for now i will leave Cals unchanged cardio NC and see what effect all these AAS gonna have on metabolism, protein synthesis etc and adjust accordingly

Ok off to the Batmobile Gotham City and a 425 Dead await

batmobile.jpg

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Sweet very interested to see how u like the Sust and any associated sides? Did you decide how you are going to pin?
Im gonna do eod, no pain today either, I was worried prop would kick my ass(literally)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Weight 223.8 -1.2lb ?

Weight down 9lbs, at a guess i must have added 2-3lbs muscle so 11-12lb of fat :) in last 6 weeks all my lifts are at all time highs

Ok well were barely in 1st gear yet but this is the 21st day of the VAR and strength is coming on and the Proviron kickied in real quick, wanna fucck everything in sight and aggression is through the roof.

Epi/tren/test e gears 2 3 and 4 I may have a surprise 5th gear too, the war chest is full

Insane back session

Satrted out with Deads and got a 525 PR nice bend in the bar :)

Well after that the endorphins were in full flow and i just wanted to destroy the place 3 sets x 12 of seated cablerows at the machines max 295 and then i just went on and on.

Gonna have to keep the agression in check, gym only, i was stomping around like a storm trooper for an hour after looking for fresh kill.

So im down 30lbs from my bulk and my strength is at an all time high, im going to have to chalk that up to great diet, excellent advice from bros on these boards and Scotty of course oh yea and hard work :AR15firing:

Loving the VAR as that has to be where the strength is coming from and the proviron for libido and aggression.

Cant waiit to see whats next

Rape,+Pillage+And+Burn+-+Songs+of+Death,+Songs+of+Hell+%282009%29.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
pic taken 04/14/2010 post clen/var http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149386-clen-var-log.html pre inj cycle

Weight 223.8 Weight down 8.2lbs waist -1.9in, at a guess i must have added 2-3lbs muscle so 10-11lb of fat (1.92lb a week) in last 6 weeks all my lifts are at all time highs

So ovrerall shouldnt be disappointed but I AM

This picture follows 40 days Of Clen and 19 days of VAR

Still more to go for sure

the epi/tren/var shud make for a decent picture in 30 days time

So without further adieu

Ill give myself a B+ must do better

post clen:var pre inj cycle.jpg

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Good progress, I would say you are about 16 or so %bf. What is your waist measuring now?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good progress, I would say you are about 16 or so %bf. What is your waist measuring now?
Thx mate, im getting there

yea lets see what we can do with 30 days of epi/tren/var/proviron on a tight diet

I think next picture will be money

sub001

Awards
Arms and chest progressed nicely, can't wait to see you 10 weeks from now!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thx mate, im getting there

yea lets see what we can do with 30 days of epi/tren/var/proviron on a tight diet

I think next picture will be money
So your going to be using Spawn and var? Var is terrible on lipids and spawn isn't very nice on them either. I would drop the var. I didn't even notice that before. Im sure things will tighten up alot over the next month, I would keep your cutting regimen going(drop the clen obviously) and transition into a slow steady bulk.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
So your going to be using Spawn and var? Var is terrible on lipids and spawn isn't very nice on them either. I would drop the var. I didn't even notice that before. Im sure things will tighten up alot over the next month, I would keep your cutting regimen going(drop the clen obviously) and transition into a slow steady bulk.
Well im keeping a close eye on everything. had DR appointment this morning and booked me up for bloodwork in 8 weeks.

He gave me a little prezzie 90 x 5g Androderm patches he would prob give me anything i asked for :) what shud i ask for ???? those things are shiite

Did i tell you i like my doctor :AR15firing: