Oolong/Wu-Yi Tea & Slim Caps

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I've done some research into these "Wu-Yi" products, and when reading the back of a Hydroxycut label, it contained the same Oolong tea extract found in these Wu-Yi products.

Now, these Wu-Yi products claim to speed the metabolism and have no detrimental effects on muscle mass. Is there any validity to these claims? Has anyone ever experimented with these supplements? I believe the non-imitator website is simply wu-yi. com, and the caps label can be found at wu-yi. com/images/Slim%20Caps%20Label.jpg

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I'm assuming you just eat them (inferred by the 'Sour Apple' flavoring)?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I'm assuming you just eat them (inferred by the 'Sour Apple' flavoring)?
No, tea, you drink it, lol?

Do you not like drinking tea, you could eat them i guess, but i think it works better in drinking form. I personally like the mango flavor, in terms of teas, it tastes great, but are you a person that like to drink tea?

and it looks expensive but 2 pounds will make a LOT of tea.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also one of things ive noticed about wulong tea is that it reduces appetite.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't really thinking, I guess.

It'd be awfully hard to measure the dosages, wouldn't it?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i say just pick up some Diesel Fuel...its got all taht in it...

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Ari, mix green, and oolong.
I mix green, oolong, and ku ding(real bitter and fights off your appetite real good) I lug it around in a water bottle and sip on it throughout the day, until my next fix back at home.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't really thinking, I guess.

It'd be awfully hard to measure the dosages, wouldn't it?
u dont need to measure doses,just drink as much as you can tolerate, it also contains caffiene though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oolong has one of the highest caffeine contents when it comes to tea.

It's good though

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i dont think so black tea has the most, oolong is similar to green tea in caffiene content
Good catch I forgot about black tea.

A Department of Nutritional Services report provides the following ranges of caffeine content for a cup of tea made with loose leaves:

Black Tea: 23 - 110 mg
Oolong Tea: 12 - 55 mg
Green Tea: 8 - 36 mg
White Tea: 6 – 25 mg