onlychevy6+Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are well on your way bro! Keep it up man. You are doing great!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you will lose big time early and some of it will be water but it's a great cycological boost... once you're on a roll just go with it. Stay positive and do what you need to do. Your life is now very black and white.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job bro, keep up the good work! Are you using bands or free weights for the workouts? I actually found better results with the resistance bands. I think just cause of the stress on the negative phase that you don't really get with free weights when you're semi fatigued. A little less harsh on the joints.

I am using bands primarily and substituing dumbbells when needed.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 is done. Yoga was interresting. Today is day 5 early this morning I jumped on the scale and to my surprise I am down to 289.2. So as of now I have hit my goal for the week. And there is still today and tomorrows workouts left.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 is done. Yoga was interresting. Today is day 5 early this morning I jumped on the scale and to my surprise I am down to 289.2. So as of now I have hit my goal for the week. And there is still today and tomorrows workouts left.
Good stuff brother! Make sure you weigh yourself in the morning before eating if you want the most accurate weight. Making awesome progress right now. Keep on KTS and you will be shocked how quickly it comes off.

On another note. I am proud of you kicking azz on this so far. I know how hard and humbling it is to start over. Keep the head up and outlook positive, stay motivated and you will Kill That Sh*t!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff brother! Make sure you weigh yourself in the morning before eating if you want the most accurate weight. Making awesome progress right now. Keep on KTS and you will be shocked how quickly it comes off.

On another note. I am proud of you kicking azz on this so far. I know how hard and humbling it is to start over. Keep the head up and outlook positive, stay motivated and you will Kill That Sh*t!
Thank you.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on a successful first week and moving the scale in the right direction ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Very proud my man! Once the ball gets rolling the motivation just picks up doesn't it??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice first week....the addiction aspect of training will kick in soon

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nice first week....the addiction aspect of training will kick in soon
im sure he knows that bro just look at his first pic he had posted up! :biggthumpup:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nuttin like getting things moving once you start seeing results it makes doin it easier.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
immediate results are awesome.

keep at it chevy, you got this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SO anybody have any suggestions for him? I was thinking he might benefit from running some Dermacrine will help build / preserve mass as well as accelerate his fat loss. I wouldn't typically say hit that right off but it is a contest.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO anybody have any suggestions for him? I was thinking he might benefit from running some Dermacrine will help build / preserve mass as well as accelerate his fat loss. I wouldn't typically say hit that right off but it is a contest.
not a bad choice at all.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright i have been away from the computer since my post. Friday was a bad day as i didnt work out had some family time. Saturday started at 3 am. Took some family members to the airport. Came home and left for the the deer lease. Tried to take advantage of the last weekend for whitetail hunting. Well long story short. Instead of using a vehicle to throw corn out to attract the deer and hogs. I went out extra early and carried two 50 lb bags of corn. Not only did i walk to where i needed to start feeding but i walked the entire 300 yards feed one sendero. Then did it again in another that was 225 yards. Needless to say i was worn out and still had to hunt. Jumper up in the stand and hunted. Meal wise was not perfect but was not super bad. I get home today at 2 pm and jumped on the scale. Yeah i know i should weigh in he mornings. i just wanted to see what the scale would say. Well as of today i am 288 lbs, it said i was 41.1 body fat and 44.5% water. All of this has been done with only vitamins and food and workout. Come Monday i will add in some supplements. So we shall see how things go.

Thank you all so much for the support so far. It means alot. Chris i will call you in the next couple days about the supplements you have mentioned prior.

Thank you all.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could see where he would benefit from Dermacrine. Mild yet effective

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine, Forged Burner, and Need2slin STACK

Apply Derma in the morning, pop some need2slin prior to cardio (fasted) and then another couple with a higher carb meal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Derma is a good choice nice and mild...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just for giggles i jumped on the scale. Not a big difference. My morning weight was 287.8 compared to my weight at 2pm sunday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal Jeff, don't get sidetracked you are killing it man. SC you are reading my mind. I have someone way cooler than I that has offered to help him out with some Need2Slin soon. I think it will be awesome for him. Was actually the next suggestion above and beyond a diet pill. However that Dermacrine would just really put the icing on the cake.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
alright i have been away from the computer since my post. Friday was a bad day as i didnt work out had some family time. Saturday started at 3 am. Took some family members to the airport. Came home and left for the the deer lease. Tried to take advantage of the last weekend for whitetail hunting. Well long story short. Instead of using a vehicle to throw corn out to attract the deer and hogs. I went out extra early and carried two 50 lb bags of corn. Not only did i walk to where i needed to start feeding but i walked the entire 300 yards feed one sendero. Then did it again in another that was 225 yards. Needless to say i was worn out and still had to hunt. Jumper up in the stand and hunted. Meal wise was not perfect but was not super bad. I get home today at 2 pm and jumped on the scale. Yeah i know i should weigh in he mornings. i just wanted to see what the scale would say. Well as of today i am 288 lbs, it said i was 41.1 body fat and 44.5% water. All of this has been done with only vitamins and food and workout. Come Monday i will add in some supplements. So we shall see how things go.

Thank you all so much for the support so far. It means alot. Chris i will call you in the next couple days about the supplements you have mentioned prior.

Thank you all.

No, thank you.

Keep on killing it man, we are here to help and push you when the going gets rough.

Little things like doing that walking will add up and help smash your goals!!!

One day at a time brother.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I am into my second week of training. As of today Tuesday I am starting my supplements. I took my first pill of forged burner. So along with keeping everyone up to date on my progress. I will run a log of how I feel and how it is working for me. So far taking the pill at 7am this morning, I do not have any jitters. I took it with a late breakfast actually about 15 minutes before I ate. Later tonight when I get home I will give a little more insite as to how felt through out the day. Have a blessed day everyone.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I am complete with my second workout of the week. Today I started forged. I took it at 7am and it help me keep energy all day. I only took one pill. I meve felt warm or hot. And never had any jitters. So over all today was a good to experience. I will tke 1 pill for the first two days then on day 3 I will add a second pill in the afternon around 12 or 1. Dont think I should take it after that. Even though my workouts are in the evening when I get home. If anyone has any input on that please feel free to speak up.

Thanks in advance.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I am complete with my second workout of the week. Today I started forged. I took it at 7am and it help me keep energy all day. I only took one pill. I meve felt warm or hot. And never had any jitters. So over all today was a good to experience. I will tke 1 pill for the first two days then on day 3 I will add a second pill in the afternon around 12 or 1. Dont think I should take it after that. Even though my workouts are in the evening when I get home. If anyone has any input on that please feel free to speak up.

Thanks in advance.
It is probably a good idea to make sure your last dose of forged burner is at least 8 hours before your bedtime to avoid it keeping you up. So I would say your plan for a 7am dose and 12-1pm dose will work out great for you ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok the day is over. Trying to figure out how it is possible to only lose 1 lb as of today since sunday when last week I hit almost 3lbs at this point last week. Typical ups and downs of training. Just means I will have to work that much harder.

Now on another note. I am curious to hear what others have experienced taking forged. Me personally. I have not felt any jitters as I mention prior. Today I took two pills one in the morning and one in the afternoon. To be honest I have not felt any different then taking just vitamins. My energy level seems to be the same. I have not felt that warm sensation that one would normally feel taking a fat burner. I dont want to double up the dosage but am curious what you whom have taken it feel or felt.

Thanks in advance.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ok the day is over. Trying to figure out how it is possible to only lose 1 lb as of today since sunday when last week I hit almost 3lbs at this point last week. Typical ups and downs of training. Just means I will have to work that much harder.

Now on another note. I am curious to hear what others have experienced taking forged. Me personally. I have not felt any jitters as I mention prior. Today I took two pills one in the morning and one in the afternoon. To be honest I have not felt any different then taking just vitamins. My energy level seems to be the same. I have not felt that warm sensation that one would normally feel taking a fat burner. I dont want to double up the dosage but am curious what you whom have taken it feel or felt.

Thanks in advance.
Your a big guy man.

I would say you should be on the heavy end of dosing. I would keep the dosing at 3 everyday and stay the course.

I have never used forged burner but my boss at work loves it. He is about 230 and I think he was taking 2 a day.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your a big guy man.

I would say you should be on the heavy end of dosing. I would keep the dosing at 3 everyday and stay the course.

I have never used forged burner but my boss at work loves it. He is about 230 and I think he was taking 2 a day.
Thanks. I can say this on the product so far, I have felt like I am more focused. That's not really the word I want to use. How about this. When I take it in the morning about 30 minutes to an hour later I feel a little more alert and not as tired through out the day. And this may sound a little strange but a little more calmer than normal. In my line of work i deal with a bunch of contractors who are complete idiots. And your patients are put to the test daily. Mine however i don't get all worked up when dealing with dumb people. I don't like to talk negative about anyone but good god, some people you have to wonder if they have a brain. LOL...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I can say this on the product so far, I have felt like I am more focused. That's not really the word I want to use. How about this. When I take it in the morning about 30 minutes to an hour later I feel a little more alert and not as tired through out the day. And this may sound a little strange but a little more calmer than normal. In my line of work i deal with a bunch of contractors who are complete idiots. And your patients are put to the test daily. Mine however i don't get all worked up when dealing with dumb people. I don't like to talk negative about anyone but good god, some people you have to wonder if they have a brain. LOL...
I can totally relate big guy. I am a blue collar guy that works in a plant and I have to deal with dumb contractors that are total idiots every day. I feel your pain, and sometimes it takes every ounce of control in my body to keep from going off on them.

I would do like Kristofer said and stay the course at 3 caps a day for now. Let the burner do its thing, and you keep doing your thing and it will all work out. The signs of enhanced awareness and being more alert are definete signs its working!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks RickRock. And Kristofer, I am going to let this week play out the way i am taking it. However i just might take you up on the advise starting next week. Maybe take 2 pills in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I know every bodies body handles supplements different. And like you mentioned i am not a small dude.(YET) I figure there will be a lot of trial and error but with your guys help and knowledge things will work out the way things are supposed to.

Thanks

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Don't let the weight fluctuations mess with your head bro! As you eat to feed your muscles, sometimes they take in more water and you weight could shoot up a bit. My opinion is that you should measure your progress with tape measurements of certain body parts. You will see more progress this way, by looking in the mirror, etc. The scale will always play with our heads. its possible that since you have a clean diet, and are doing SOME resistance work that some of your muscle memory may be kicking in, and this would explain some of the increase in total body weight. As long as you're focused on your routine and your diet you will see some big changes.

Rather then weigh yourself every day you could skip a few days, make sure you are weighing yourself in a "fasted" state before your first meal of the day, and also weekly snapshots could help. Load them into a folder in your computer and take progress pics in the same poses every week. You will see a bigger difference as you transition down closer to your goal. Pictures wont lie. THe scale is a tool that doesn't take into consideration how much water and bodyfat you're holding. Sure, some scales they that they measure those things, but I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw it.

Hang in there brother like I said in the beginning you have all of our support so just keep at it.

Kristofer brought up a good point about dosing. You can always go up a little bit on your thermo dosages. if its too much, then dial it back to where you were and wait a bit to increase it again. The need2slin that I think you're gonna be getting will be a good tool, as well as the dermacrine that Kleen suggested. Dermacrine will be effective because it acts like a test base, basically converting to a lower level of testosterone inside your body, which will keep you more anabolic, will shed more unwanted water and fat, and could help you make some gains. If you ever need to holler at me, I'm only a PM away, same with the rest of us bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weigh yourself once a week at the same time under the same conditions. Southerncharms right measurements are more important. The scale for me is more to tell me if what I am seeing pans out. I will sometimes know I've lost fat and then nada on the scales...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't let the weight fluctuations mess with your head bro! As you eat to feed your muscles, sometimes they take in more water and you weight could shoot up a bit. My opinion is that you should measure your progress with tape measurements of certain body parts. You will see more progress this way, by looking in the mirror, etc. The scale will always play with our heads. its possible that since you have a clean diet, and are doing SOME resistance work that some of your muscle memory may be kicking in, and this would explain some of the increase in total body weight. As long as you're focused on your routine and your diet you will see some big changes.

Rather then weigh yourself every day you could skip a few days, make sure you are weighing yourself in a "fasted" state before your first meal of the day, and also weekly snapshots could help. Load them into a folder in your computer and take progress pics in the same poses every week. You will see a bigger difference as you transition down closer to your goal. Pictures wont lie. THe scale is a tool that doesn't take into consideration how much water and bodyfat you're holding. Sure, some scales they that they measure those things, but I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw it.

Hang in there brother like I said in the beginning you have all of our support so just keep at it.

Kristofer brought up a good point about dosing. You can always go up a little bit on your thermo dosages. if its too much, then dial it back to where you were and wait a bit to increase it again. The need2slin that I think you're gonna be getting will be a good tool, as well as the dermacrine that Kleen suggested. Dermacrine will be effective because it acts like a test base, basically converting to a lower level of testosterone inside your body, which will keep you more anabolic, will shed more unwanted water and fat, and could help you make some gains. If you ever need to holler at me, I'm only a PM away, same with the rest of us bro.

Thank you

Island_Girl

Island_Girl

Awards
Wow! You are doing so awesome! Hats off to you!

I LOVE forged burner!!! I was telling Kleen I wanted to get something sent to you. I think cycling burner and adderllin would be killer! I'm going to see if Angel can get that out to Kleen.

KTS!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Weigh yourself once a week at the same time under the same conditions. Southerncharms right measurements are more important. The scale for me is more to tell me if what I am seeing pans out. I will sometimes know I've lost fat and then nada on the scales...

I agree with this. Pick a morning once or twice a week to weigh in, same time if you can. Log it or note it on calender and go on with killing it!!!

E4D's would be good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jeff, No sweat Bro, you are right on course! Keep on going with the diet, you are going to gain muscle quickly at first and it will slow the scale down but not the fat loss. Stay strict on the diet and keep going. Remember the goal is fat loss not weight loss. Don't get wrapped up in the scale so much, take measurements, look how you are looking differently in your clothes. Shoulders squaring up, chest higher traps coming out more? Muscle weighs more than fat so anything noticeable is going to add to the scale. Just keep at it. The Forged is going to do its thing I have read to much on it and am too familiar with it's ingredients to think otherwise. I like the suggestions you have been given already. Oh Yeah, JoAnn said Go Bubby Go! Get your work out on!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man this is more support than a 12 step program! LOL! KTS JEFF!!

And you're welcome bro I'm only here to help.. And I think you should win this bisshhh :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright Brother waiting to hear about that next workout. How is the recovery going? You finding that you are sore less? How about the new dosing did you change it up or did you decide to wait until next week still? I will let you know when ordering more bulk bcaa's so we can go in on them.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep at it man. You are doing an awesome job, and like said above this is about fat loss and not weight loss.

Your body is adapting to the resistance you are putting it under and it will build muscle at a much higher rate than someone who has been training regularly for extended time, so....

KTS!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it man. You are doing an awesome job, and like said above this is about fat loss and not weight loss.

Your body is adapting to the resistance you are putting it under and it will build muscle at a much higher rate than someone who has been training regularly for extended time, so....

KTS!!!!
Well said RickRock! Right now your body is like "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" because of the drastic change you have made. It's a complete 180 degree turn for your health. Despite whatever held you back, you have something to look forward to. What is stated above is what builds muscle. Adaptation of your body to the tension you put on your muscles.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all for checking in on me. This morning when I weighed in I was down to 285.6 which means almost a solid 10lbs I am down. I have yet to measure myself to see what changes if any has happened. As far as supplementation is concerned. No I left everything the same. Taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I added powerfull to my supplements. Taking two before workout and two before bed. That was started yesterday. I was able to get a much better sleep. This past week was not good in the sleep dept. Hopefully things will get better this up coming week. My focus was not 100% there this past week. With all of you checking in and giving positive feed ack has kepte motivated to want to push through any and all issues.

Thank you all again for the feedback. And Chris yes let me know.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great news here.once you get the first results it gives you that extra fire to keep going and reach new levels.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10 lbs is moving right on down the road as far as weight loss is concerned. Get that head in the game and give it 100% brother. Push yourself like that 1000 dollars is dangling in your face taunting you at all times. It is only 3 months not enough time for breaks, or half heartedness, keep that activity up and the diet strict man and you will have this thing.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is today's measurements as well as the day i started.

Jan. 24 Feb. 6

Neck 18.5 18
Shoulder 56.25 55.5
Chest 51.5 49.5
Waist 49 48
Abdomen 58 56.75
Hips 53 51
Thigh 27 27.75
Knee 17 16.25
Calf 17.25 16.75
Ankle 10.5 9.5
Arm 16.75 16.25
Forearm 12 11
Wrist 7.33 7.25

Small Changes in the last two weeks. With a total loss of 9.2lbs over all. Bodyfat % is approx 42. Not happy with these numbers at all. But it is a start and it is something to grow from. Or should i say shrink from.

I hope to have better results next week.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well that stinks i had it all spaced out for easy reading but when i hit submit it squeezed it all together. Sorry if it is hard on the eyes.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just got back from a little jog whith the dogs and the ole lady. Over all it was a 45 minute exercise. Starting in the morning there will be some jogging to kick of the focus.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keep it up and the weight will continue to come off.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice adding in the jogging will be great! Nice numbers on the measurements! Legs grew a bit so there is added mass for sure. I know your arms firmer and chest, well everything has to be growing while you are losing so this seems like a very productive few weeks to me.