Onlychevy6 - Goes Beast Mode (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So here is a funny on my weight has gone up and down over the last month I was as low as 233 to as much as 239 when I did my re-feed a couple weeks ago. But check this out.

2/6/12
I used the Omron HBF-306f body fat scale at the gym. It was 6:30 in the evening I had two meals prior to hitting the gym, my scale weight at that moment was 237 lbs and measured 27.3% body fat

3/2/12
I used the Omron HBF-306f body fat scale at the gym. It was 6:30 in the evening I had two meals prior to hitting the gym, my scale weight at that moment was 236 lbs and measured 24.1% body fat.

My weight is up I think because I have added more calories. I may even add more. I am currently bringing in 2400 on workout and 1800 on non workout days. Doing the IF diet. I am torn if I should change things up as far as going back to eating every 3 ish hours or not, never the less I am considering bumping my calories up to 2600-2800 on workout days and 2100-2300 on non. I am only thinking this do to my current size and almost feel like I have been in a starvation mode for a long while now. Any input is welcome. I will say this every since I came back up to the 2400/1800 I am not satisfied when finished eating. I am still hungry and have been ignoring the urge to want to eat more.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3/5/12

Tonight was a good workout. Not the best but good. I didn't go for PR's just a solid training session. Since I left our workout info at the gym they some how lost it when they had it in a envelope with my name on it Friday night. So I had to come up with some stuff off the top of my head. So I went with the Push / Pull method so tonight was the Push.

Nautilus Vertical Chest Press Machine

10 reps 140 lbs
10 reps 200 lbs
10 reps 200 lbs
10 reps 200 lbs
10 reps 200 lbs

Nautilus Pec Flys

10 reps 80 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs
10 reps 125 lbs

Precor Incline Shoulder Press

10 reps 200 lbs
10 reps 260 lbs
10 reps 260 lbs
10 reps 260 lbs

Precor Flat Tricep Extensions

10 reps 80 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs

Precor Seated Dips

10 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs

Did 5 minutes warm up on 5.0 slight jog.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tonight marks the last night of my run with Beast Mode. Since I shared it with my other half I went much faster than normal. First and foremost I want to thank Fl3x and Beast Mode for allowing me to run such a great product. Now for my thoughts on the product.

Taste is not the best but no where near the worst so I would have to say on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 7 for taste.

Now as for as how the product works in general. I was completely shocked on how well this product worked. I had no expectations since I have used a few different pre-workout supplements that just either did not work at all or worked as good as this. It is a product I would recommend for anyone guy or girl looking for that extra boost of clean energy and focus. I was able to hit some person highs while using this product. On a scale of 1-10 on how well this product worked. I would have to give it a 9. I would have given it a 10 but think for me personally it could have had a little bit more of something to help give a tad more kick. I do have a high tolerance to supps so I would have to take more than the norm.

For most of my run I used the recommended 2 scoops. The last two weeks I ran it at 3 scoops and that is when I hit my Pr's using this product.