Onlychevy6 - Goes Beast Mode (Sponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL it took some time to get mine as well but once it shipped Some how some way I gave them one digit off my address and it was shipped back to them and once it was figured out what had happened I had it in my hands a couple days later.Of the many pre workout supps I have taken over my many years of training. I would have to say to date N2tks and Beast Mode have been my favorites. Once this is finished there are two more I would not mind trying just to compare. I don't typically use pre workout supps but I just might have to continue.I have tried jack3d and it did nothing for me.
once i got used to using preworkouts there was no turning back, i hardly ever have a workout without a pre 1st, and on the rare occassion i workout without a pre-they usually suck, lol. not sure what happened to my beast mode, but fl3x has been really cool about helping to get things right!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once i got used to using preworkouts there was no turning back, i hardly ever have a workout without a pre 1st, and on the rare occassion i workout without a pre-they usually suck, lol. not sure what happened to my beast mode, but fl3x has been really cool about helping to get things right!!!!
I resubmitted everyone's addys that hadn't received anything yet and it looks like there had been an error, and everything is shipped now I guess. Hang tight................lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeff keep it up man, you're really kickin some ass!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonights workout should be interesting. I will do the same routine as last week only to add in another set. So instead of two rounds it will be three.

I will be honest I did not feel any good pumps only a lot of sweating and soreness last week doing my new workout so this week should be better. At least I hope so.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/30/12

Alright this workout was a tuff one. I darn near vomitted a couple of times and actually got quizy after the third set. I was feeling a nice pump all around until I finished and it has now gone away. And it was only 40 minutes ago that I finished.

Barbell Squats

20 reps 165 lbs
20 reps 165 lbs
20 reps 165 lbs

DB Lunges

10 reps 45 lbs each leg
10reps 45 lbs
10 reps 45 lbs

Crunches

40 reps
40 reps
40 reps

Lying Leg Curls

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

Lat Pulldowns

15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs

DB Rows

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

DB Bench Press

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

DB Tricep Overhead Extensions

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

DB Bicep Curls

15 reps 35 lbs
15 reps 35 lbs
15 reps 20 lbs (Yes I had to lower the weight as I was worn out)

Bicycle Crunches

30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

Finished it all up with a 3 mile run. The first mile I was pushing for a fast pace and was only able to get a 10 minute mile after this I jogged for the next 2 miles.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/30/12

Alright this workout was a tuff one. I darn near vomitted a couple of times and actually got quizy after the third set. I was feeling a nice pump all around until I finished and it has now gone away. And it was only 40 minutes ago that I finished.

Barbell Squats

20 reps 165 lbs
20 reps 165 lbs
20 reps 165 lbs

DB Lunges

10 reps 45 lbs each leg
10reps 45 lbs
10 reps 45 lbs

Crunches

40 reps
40 reps
40 reps

Lying Leg Curls

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

Lat Pulldowns

15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs

DB Rows

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

DB Bench Press

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

DB Tricep Overhead Extensions

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

DB Bicep Curls

15 reps 35 lbs
15 reps 35 lbs
15 reps 20 lbs (Yes I had to lower the weight as I was worn out)

Bicycle Crunches

30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

Finished it all up with a 3 mile run. The first mile I was pushing for a fast pace and was only able to get a 10 minute mile after this I jogged for the next 2 miles.
Good lord that is one insane workout... I would've passed out. My endurance is no where near that level lol.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lord that is one insane workout... I would've passed out. My endurance is no where near that level lol.
You say that but you lift a lot heavier than I do right now. Remember I only rest 20-30 seconds before each set once 1 complete set is finished I start the second one after a 2-3 minute rest.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say that but you lift a lot heavier than I do right now. Remember I only rest 20-30 seconds before each set once 1 complete set is finished I start the second one after a 2-3 minute rest.
but as far as how much you move vs. time you do a lot more work than me. lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused: you rest 20-30 seconds between sets OR you rest 2-3 minutes? Doyou mean that you rest 2-3 minutes between each body part exercise?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused: you rest 20-30 seconds between sets OR you rest 2-3 minutes? Doyou mean that you rest 2-3 minutes between each body part exercise?
I'm pretty sure he means he rests 20-30 seconds between exercises then rests 2-3 minutes between the FULL ROTATION of his workout. He does a circuit type training. :D

I could be wrong but this is what I gather.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he means he rests 20-30 seconds between exercises then rests 2-3 minutes between the FULL ROTATION of his workout. He does a circuit type training. :D

I could be wrong but this is what I gather.
You are correct sir.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Matt, I felt like I was going too pass out! Can you believe he makes me do his workouts? How rude!!! :)

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeff wants to make sure you're strong enough to drag him around the house when he's old and frail lol.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/1/12

So let's start this off by saying after 2 1/2 hours of sitting in traffic I get home hurry up and change and rush out the door. I get half way to the gym and realize oh crap I forgot to take my pre workout and my BCAA. I was already tired from work today and was looking forward to a little pick me up. Now second can I say the Circuit training blows when you are worn out to begin with.

This training session only had 20 seconds of rest between each rep and 2 minutes rest between each set.

Pushups

15 reps
15 reps
15 reps

DB Squats

15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 30 lbs

Russian Hop (These suck big time)

12 reps
12 reps
12 reps

DB Incline
Bench

15 reps 50 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs

Reverse Grip Pulldowns

15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs

DB Upright Rows

15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 40 lbs

Bench Dips

15 reps
15 reps
15 reps

Hip Raises

20 reps
20 reps
20 reps

EZ Bar Curls

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

Ball to Toe Crunch

30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

I was completely worn out after this routine. It was good and bad. I was able to tell the difference from when I am taking the pre-workout compared to not.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes. I dont play favorites. Why should one work hard and not the other. Lol
Me too!!! My wife does not realize how strong she is, and she never wants to go heavy and work hard because she doesnt want to get huuuuge. I keep telling her that she will not get overly muscular because she doesnt have the same hormones . . . Testosterone!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I must say the pre workout really helps with pushing those last reps, or finishing that last set. Specially when the calories are low.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chevy c'mon man, enough with the excuses :p
I feel ya. I hate days when I forget.
I always try and scoop some up in a baggy to take w me in case I don't have time to go home but everyones so busy these days, it's easy to forget it!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excuses are for A$$holes everyone has one. LMAO... Too bad i don't make them. You all know I am brutely honest about myself at least.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/3/12

Tonight I go my pre workout supp in as well as my BCAAs. Yeah a big difference. I will find that happy medium so I am not dependant on them. Strength was not bad. Focus was even better. I bumped up the weight a little just to see how I felt and it was nice.

Leg Press

15 reps 540 lbs
15 reps 540 lbs
15 reps 540 lbs

Calf Raises

20 reps 135 lbs
20 reps 135 lbs
20 reps 135 lbs

Romain Dead Lifts

15 reps 195 lbs
15 reps 195 lbs
15 reps 195 lbs

Decline sit ups with 15lbs weighted ball

30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

Close Grip Bench Press

15 reps 180 lbs
15 reps 180 lbs
15 reps 180 lbs

DB Shoulder Press

15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 40 lbs

Superman's

15 reps
15 reps
15 reps

Hyperextensions

30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

Total of 35 minutes of cardio

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man much respect for the high reps on deads!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man much respect for the high reps on deads!
I can't complain. Soon as I get this dang hernia removed and recover from that I will start working on going heavier. But until then I will just be a little poonanny and play with the little kids when doing deads and barbell squats. Lmao

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my god that is some mean weight you are lifting there sir.... Impressed... specially with the circuit style high rep protocol... beast

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/6/12

Lets start this off by saying with the change in my diet and this circuit training I am doing, I was soaked in sweat and I actually up chucked after my workout go figure.

The energy level was up until I hit the 3 rep I was toast but I finished it out like a man. I even lifted heavier this go round and it actually felt right.

I used the Omron HBF-306f body fat scale at the gym. It was 6:30 in the evening I had two meals prior to hitting the gym, my scale weight at that moment was 237 lbs and measured 27.3% body fat. Not sure how accurate it was being I ate twice before the test but what ever I was guessing my bf% was around 26 so I was pretty close in my guess. lol

Barbell Squats

20 reps 175 lbs
20 reps 175 lbs
20 reps 175 lbs

DB Lunges

10 reps 45 lbs each leg
10 reps 45 lbs
10 reps 45 lbs

Crunches

40 reps
40 reps
40 reps

Lying Leg Curls

15 reps 65 lbs
15 reps 65 lbs
15 reps 65 lbs

Lat Pulldowns

15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs
15 reps 120 lbs

DB rows

15 reps 65 lbs (Actually had some veins showing up in my forearms)
15 reps 65 lbs
15 reps 65 lbs

DB Bench

15 reps 65 lbs
15 reps 65 lbs
15 reps 65 lbs

DB Tricep

15 reps 65 lbs
15 reps 65 lbs
15 reps 65 lbs

DB Bicep Curls - Standing

15 reps 35 lbs
15 reps 35 lbs
15 reps 35 lbs

Bicycles

30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

Finished it all up with a 3 mile jog. I was able to keep a 10 minute mile, which is not bad considering I was at 12 minutes 2 weeks ago.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/8/12

Well today was interesting. Started off my evening workout pretty nice by the time I got to my cardio I got half way through it and my right calf was cramping like you wouldn't believe. I tried to ignore it as long as I could. But it got to a point were my calf was just stuck in a flexed position so I went and stretched them out. And drag me some more water. Also bumped up the weight a tad on some of the exercises.

Push Ups

15 reps
15 reps
15 reps

DB Squats

15 reps 45 lbs
15 reps 45 lbs
15 reps 45 lbs

DB Incline

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

Reverse Grip Pulldowns

15 reps 130 lbs
15 reps 130 lbs
15 reps 130 lbs

DB Upright Rows

15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 40 lbs
15 reps 40 lbs

Bench Dips (Legs off the ground)

15 reps
15 reps
15 reps

Hip Raises

20 reps
20 reps
20 reps

EZ Bar Curls (Switched between wide grip and narrow grip)

15 reps 70 lbs
15 reps 70 lbs
15 reps 70 lbs

Decline Sit Ups with 15lb Ball

20 reps
20 reps
20 reps

Overall I was happy with my workout. Got about 2 1/2 miles into my jog when the cramping started. Grrrrr

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/10/12

Well today was a little off. Was busy at work however I was able to get my water intake back up. Was a tad scatter brained just because there was a ton of things going on. To make matter worse. I get home change for the gym make my pre-workout drink and mistakenly added 3 scoops of Beast Mode instead of two. Wow was it a kick in the arse. Today's lifts was a little heavier than last week as well.

Leg Press

15 reps 540 lbs
15 reps 540 lbs
15 reps 540 lbs

Seated Calf Raises

20 reps 145 lbs
20 reps 145 lbs
20 reps 145 lbs

Roman Dead Lifts

15 reps 230 lbs
15 reps 230 lbs
15 reps 230 lbs

Hand to Toe Crunch

40 reps
40 reps
40 reps

Close Grip Bench Press

15 reps 190 lbs
15 reps 190 lbs
15 reps 190 lbs

DB Shoulder Press

15 reps 50 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs
15 reps 50 lbs

DB Rows

15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs
15 reps 60 lbs

Superman's

15 reps
15 reps
15 reps

Crunch's

30 reps
30 reps
30 reps

Finished It all up with 3 miles of treadmill. If all goes well tomorrow not only do I have some of underbrush to clear on my land I will try to get in a nice 5+ mile jog. We shall see about that though.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are some old vs new measurements

September 17th 2011

Weight: 249.6

Neck: 17.75
Shoulder: 51.5
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 43
Abdomen: 49.0
Hips: 45
Thigh: 24.25
Knee: 16
Calf: 16.5
Ankle: 9.25
Arm: 16.5 non flexed 17.5 Flexed
Forearm: 12.25
Wrist: 7

2/11/12

Weight: 235

Neck: 17
Shoulder: 55
Chest: 47
Waist: 42
Abdomen: 46.5
Hips: 45
Thigh: 23.75
Knee: 15
Calf: 16.25
Ankle: 9.25
Arm: 15.25 non flexed 16.5 Flexed
Forearm: 11.5
Wrist: 7

A you can see there was some good change and some not so good change in my opinion. But it is what it is.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 14lb drop :) How can you have any complaints? I am sure you were hoping for more fat loss from the waist but you cannot control wherre the fat loss occurs. And sure your arms are smaller but many guys have bigger arms than me . . . fat makes them bigger. I am lifting/curling more than those "big" guys.

Keep hittin it hard and the waist will drop soon enough!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 14lb drop :) How can you have any complaints? I am sure you were hoping for more fat loss from the waist but you cannot control wherre the fat loss occurs. And sure your arms are smaller but many guys have bigger arms than me . . . fat makes them bigger. I am lifting/curling more than those "big" guys.

Keep hittin it hard and the waist will drop soon enough!

Thanks for kindness...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Playing catch up...
Very nice progress bud!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link?
What's that guy running?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/13/12

Today was a tad off. Was scatter brained today. Super busy at the office and when I got home I just got dressed for the gym. Drank me some BCAA's and Beast Mode and shall I say for the first time I felt the Beta Alanine working. Workout over all was ok. Seemed a little weaker than normal but that may be because I have been doing more of circuit training than a mass building routine. Tonight was the first night going back to a mass building type. No more circuit training as I will be upping the cardio to get read for the warrior dash.

Leg Press

10 reps 270 lbs warm up
10 reps 540 lbs
10 reps 540 lbs
10 reps 540 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

10 reps 50 lbs warm up
10 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs

Standing Calf Raises

3 sets of 20

Bench Press (All the way to chest in lieu of a fist above)

10 reps 150 lbs warm up
10 reps 225 lbs
10 reps 225 lbs
10 reps 225 lbs

DB Rows

10 reps 50 lbs warm up
10 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs

DB Seated Shoulder Press

12 reps 55 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs

Bent Over Lateral Raise

12 reps 35 lbs
12 reps 35 lbs
12 reps 35 lbs

Ez Bar Curls (Close Grip)

12 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs

Bench Dips

3 sets of 12 reps

Had 15 minutes of Jogging at a pace of 5.5 mph as warm up

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your morning funny from an Asian Doctor...

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Your heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake? A: No, not at all. Wine made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio? A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program? A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you? A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food are fried these day in vegetable oil. In fact, they permeated by it. How could getting more vegetable be bad for you?!?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle? A: Definitely not! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me? A: Are you crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure? A: If swimming good for your figure, explain whale to me..

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle? A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

AND.....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fatand suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fatand suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wineand suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wineand suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans..

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like.Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Warrior dash is in splendora on march 17th

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/20/12

Well tonight's workout was interesting. Got in there did 15 minute warm up with a jog at 4.5 on the treadmill. I was looking at my workouts and Went and did two reps of Lat Pulldowns until Cathie (my other half says what are you doing we aren't supposed to do these tonight. I looked and sure enough I was looking at the wrong one. Dohhhh.

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns

10 reps 80 lbs
10 reps 80 lbs

Bench Press

10 reps 170 lbs
10 reps 225 lbs
10 reps 225 lbs
10 reps 225 lbs
6 reps 225 lbs (Could not get anymore reps)

DB Rows

10 reps 55 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs
10 reps 95 lbs

DB Shoulder Press

12 reps 55 lbs
12 reps 75 lbs
12 reps 75 lbs
12 reps 75 lbs
10 reps 60 lbs

Bent Over Lateral Cable Raises

12 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 40 lbs
12 reps 40 lbs

EZ Bar Curls (Narrow Grip)

12 reps 50 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
12 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs

Bench Dips (Used two bench's Feet on one Hands on the other)

12 reps BW
12 reps BW
12 reps BW
12 reps BW

Was going to hit legs but was interrupted by a gym member whom has not seen me in a month or so. He was all excited to see how much I have lost. He had a million questions on what I have done and asked for my help. He is a big boy also. So I offered to help.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love when others notice, really boosts your ego eh?
Keep up the good work bud, you're a big motivation here!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/22/12

Today's workout was a lot earlier than normal. Took half the day off so I could get my kids staples removed from her head. So once that was done It was time to work out.

Seated Weighted Hyper-extensions

3 reps of 12 300lbs

DB Incline Bench

10 reps 45 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs

DB Bench Press

10 reps 45 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs
10 reps 65 lbs

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (Behind Neck)

10 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs

Standing Cable Upright Rows

10 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs

Tricep Pushdowns

12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 120 lbs

Single Leg Glute Isolators

12 reps 70 lbs (each leg)
12 reps 70 lbs
12 reps 70 lbs

Man oh man was I beat after this session. I only had 1 meal prior to my workout which was not all that bad.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/27/12

All I have to say was OMG did it feel good to train tonight. I felt great and a ton of strength so I went heavier than normal. Now we ended up using all machines because everybody and there mother was on the free weights. I hit some personal best as well.

Machine Vertical Bench Press

10 reps 180 lbs
10 reps 280 lbs
10 reps 300 lbs (PR maxed the machine out)
8 reps 300 lbs

Precor Row FT332

10 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs (PR Maxed the machine out)
10 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs

Precor Shoulder Press FT555

10 reps 30 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs
10 reps 50 lbs

Rear Delt Machine

10 reps 80 lbs
10 reps 80 lbs
10 reps 80 lbs

Preacher Curl Machine

10 reps 60 lbs
10 reps 100 lbs (PR to date)
10 reps 100 lbs

Seated Dip Machine

10 reps 150 lbs
10 reps 250 lbs (PR Maxed the machine out)
7 reps 250 lbs
3 reps 250 lbs (Not as solid as the first 7 but had to finish)

Like I said tonight was awesome. Not only did I re-feed over the weekend but my strength was way up. Also did 15 minutes of running at a speed of 6.5 on the tread mill for warm up.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/29/12

Today started off crappy. Well actually it started off last night. Our main water line broke and flooded our yard. (I am going to hate to see our water bill.) Well it started off by me having to dig up the pipe and find where it was leaking. Finally found it and had to go buy the material to repair it. Then had to cover the holes up. 2 feet deep by 10 yards approx. with a shovel. Grrrrr.

I didn't break my fast until almost 3 pm because I lost track of time and yes I was a workout day. However I think it might have helped cause I had another good training session. Hit some more highs.

DB Incline Bench

10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 80 lbs (PR to date)
8 reps 80 lbs
8 reps 80 lbs

DB Bench Press

10 reps 50 lbs
8 reps 80 lbs (PR to date)
8 reps 80 lbs
8 reps 80 lbs

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (Behind Neck)

10 reps 100 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs (PR to date)
10 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

10 reps 160 lbs
10 reps 160 lbs
10 reps 160 lbs
10 reps 160 lbs

Overhead Rope Cable Extensions

10 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs
10 reps 120 lbs

Tricep Cable Pushdowns

10 reps 160 lbs
10 reps 160 lbs
10 reps 180 lbs
10 reps 180 lbs
4 reps 200 lbs (PR to date maxed cable machine out)

Did 5 minutes of cardio for warm up. Then came home and ran/jogged 1 1/2 miles on the street in 9 minutes. I was not so happy with this, my hamstrings down to my calves really need a lot of work being stretched out. I have always had this issue even when I stretched on a regular bases.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now as far as Beast Mode is concerned. The last couple of time I have taken it I used 8 oz of water and did not mix it with my BCAA's. I forgot what it tasted like with out the added flavor. My container is almost gone since I have been sharing it with my other half Chevy6s Chick.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/2/12

First and foremost I may have to make adjustment tomorrow on the weights. Some dummy (me) left my darn workout sheet at the gym so I will go back tomorrow to get it. Now another note. I am almost finished with my run of beast mode. I have been using two scoops 30 minutes prior to my workouts. And to be honest i don't really feel anything anymore, So starting Monday I will bump up my scoops to 3 and see how that goes. My strength is going up for some reason and I am not taking anything anymore and am about to start my PCT on Monday. The other bad thing is every since I bumped my calories back up to 2400 on workout days and 1800 on non workout my weight have been up by 3-5 lbs. But my clothes are fitting looser so maybe I am adding some mass now in lieu of pure fat and mass loss?

DB Incline Bench

10 reps 55 lbs
8 reps 90 lbs (PR to date)
8 reps 85 lbs
8 reps 80 lbs

Reverse Grip Pulldowns

10 reps 120 lbs
8 reps 160 lbs (PR to date)
8 reps 160 lbs
8 reps 160 lbs

Seated Wide Grip Cable Rows

10 reps 120 lbs