**Once again NoAddedHmones** tests Olympus Labs TD EP1C

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
DAY 7

Turns out my feeling crap yesterday is because of a stomach bug or possibly colitis flaring, I'm hoping not the latter. Today just worked and tried to eat as much as I could, stomach permitting. Dosed 1 Pump TD EP1C in the am.

Training: rested it, most likely will be in the gym tomorrow rain, hail or shine in regards to how im feeling.
Feel better brother!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feel better brother!
Thanks man, i think the effects i could have got over the last few days are a result of electrolyte imbalance and some dehydration. Cause i was noticing tightness and slight cramping in all muscles i had trained.

Im going to use for another week before making ovservations.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

So my stomach is still feeling pretty battered, however decently improved from yesterday. Leads me to believe it isn't a colitis flare thank god. Energy wise I was in the zone today, smashed through work, did xmas shopping then hit the gym. Actually had a great session, hit recent PB's on quite a few compounds and was pumped as fuark buy the end of it, I even smashed out the leftover legs workout from the other day. All In all pretty rapped about that.

In relation to TD EP1C, ill give a little run down from the first week. It is pretty obvious this stuff assists in getting a pump, after about day 4-5 I would apply in morning after shower, go eat breakfast and would get like a kind of GDA like effect in the following few hours where my shirt would get slightly tighter everywhere, even vains which only usually come out after a workout starting making a presence. Im pretty confident that the tightness and slight cramping is directly related to this stomach bug as these effects are slowly subsiding over the last few days. I can't make a comment on strength/endurance on this stuff yet as it has only been a week.

Weight: 83.5kg

Nutrition:
2600 calories
180P 300 76F

Training: Upper Body Power/ Hammies hypertrophy

Bent Over Rows:
117.5 * 5
117.5 * 5
117.5 * 5
PB

Weighted Wide Grip Pull-ups:
BW+5 * 8
BW+5 *7

Rack Chins
BW+42.5 * 8
BW+42.5 * 8
PB

Bench Press:
107.5 * 5
107.5 * 5
105 * 5

Weighted Dips:
BW+40 * 7
BW+40 *7

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder press:
30* 7
30* 7
27.5* 8

Couple of sets on bi's and tri's

Stiff Leg Deadlifts:
105 * 10
105* 10
105* 9

Seated leg Curls:
65* 12
62.5* 12
57.5* 12

6 sets on calves.

Walked out of the gym with a proper pump, didn't even use a pump PWO due to stomach ache, I was literally double espresso and 3 caps Amentomax. Tomorrow is Xmas so my training will be high reps on the calories, Will report on any PB's achieved.

CJNator

Awards
DAY 7

Turns out my feeling crap yesterday is because of a stomach bug or possibly colitis flaring, I'm hoping not the latter. Today just worked and tried to eat as much as I could, stomach permitting. Dosed 1 Pump TD EP1C in the am.

Training: rested it, most likely will be in the gym tomorrow rain, hail or shine in regards to how im feeling.
I have crohns so if your colitis is flaring you should lower or take out the forskolin, you don't want a flair up that **** is ruff.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have crohns so if your colitis is flaring you should lower or take out the forskolin, you don't want a flair up that **** is ruff.
Thanks man, its been dropped a few days ago.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9 + 10

Merry xmas everyone for the other day, Didn't eat anywhere near as much as I would have liked. Stomach still not great but im till in BAU mode. As my legs were pretty damn sore after doing hammies the other day I thought it would be a good opportunity for a lower body deload and skip legs yesterday. I did Shoulders and Back and had a great session.

Still getting a great pump after dosing then eating high carb meal, pumps during my workout are also very solid. Not ready to comment on endurance, strength etc I will get through another workout rotation before that. Nothing extremely noticeable in these aspects is jumping out at me at this point FYI.

Nutrition:
xmas - who knows, didn't track - guessing 2500 - 3000 cals

Day 10:
2600 calories
210P 270C 76F

Training: Back and Shoulders hypertrophy

Speed bent over rows:
95 * 3 * 6

Weighted rack chins:
BW+25 * 12
BW+25 *11
BW+25 *11
BW+20 *12

Seated cable rows:
40* 12
40* 12
40*11
35* 14

One arm dumbbell rows:
22.5* 13
22.5*12

Seated dumbbell shoulder press:
25* 12
25* 11
25* 9
20* 13

Side raises:
7.5 * 16
7.5* 15
5 * 20

Seated neutral presses
25* 18
25* 17
22.5 * 15

Cable cross over raises:
7.5* 15
7.5* 15
7.5 * 13

Pretty solid session, energy was good, pumps were great and I was impressed with the lifts.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update. Hopefully that strength and endurance starts to hit for you.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How efficiently is Ep1c absorbed transdermally? Is the molecular weight small enough? Or does it require some type of disruption in the stratum corneum to be absorbed?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How efficiently is Ep1c absorbed transdermally? Is the molecular weight small enough? Or does it require some type of disruption in the stratum corneum to be absorbed?
Bout tree fiddy, OL havent even provided details on what carrier or dosage of -epi. So anything i say in response to your question is pure speculation.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
MrKleen told us a while back what was going to be involved in the carrier. :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't mean to thank your post my b, lol. Was trying to respond.

Anything greater than 500 is not ideal.
Epi MW 290.27

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 11

Felt pretty good today, good energy and mood. Just did a whole bunch of little tasks I had built up and then hit the legs. Smashed it and had a wicked pump going. I will upload some pics of these pumps im getting over the next week. It is day 11 and my bottle feels as though there is less than half left. Not sure how much was in there to begin with but im following instructions for 1 pump ED. Guess we will have to wait and see how many days I get out of it but at this point im guessing noo more that 22-23 days.

Morning weight: 83.2kg - down slightly from last week which is very surprising

Nutrition:
2850 calories (Legs made me hungry)
210P 305C 88F

Training: Legs hypertrophy

Speed squats:
142.5*3 *6

Barbell Hack Squats:
100* 12
100* 10
100*10

90 degree leg press:
170* 15
170* 15
160* 12

Seated leg extensions:
65* 13
62.5* 14
60* 14

Still leg deadlifts:
105* 12
105* 11
105* 9

Seated leg curls:
65* 14
65* 12
60* 15

7 set on calves in the 15 - 30 rep range.

Great session, included a scoop of Conqu3r PWO today. I feel as though I will be able to go up on a few lifts next rotation of this workout. Hamstrings were hardly battered at all by the end of it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid pumps, mood, and energy! Bam that's awesome. The pump can be tricky I've often gotten too little but def curious to see how long it lasts ya. How's do you feel a few hours after the gym?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid pumps, mood, and energy! Bam that's awesome. The pump can be tricky I've often gotten too little but def curious to see how long it lasts ya. How's do you feel a few hours after the gym?
Reassuring to hear it nots just me then! Yeah feel good post workout and stay pumped for a few hours after.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You should get 30 days out of it... The bottle is deceptive, I thought the same thing with DERMASTRENGTH but it lasted the month

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 12

Feeling great again today, looks like my GI problem is history. To my surprise my legs were hardly sore at all from yesterdays workout, relative to previous times I have trained with that intensity. If I wake up fresh after my workout today I will be smashing upper body again tomorrow cause I will be off over NYE.

Weight: 83.3kg

Nutrition:
2930 calories (been hungry last few days, gonna enjoy a few more calories until new years - doesn't seem to be impacting my conditioning or weight much)
210P 350C 77F

Training: Chest and arms hypertrophy

Speed bench press:
92.5* 3 * 6

Barbell Incline press:
82.5 * 11
82.5* 10
80* 10
75* 11

Incline dumbbell flys:
15* 15
15*15
15* 12

Seated chest press:
42.5* 17
40* 16
40* 15

Cable flys:
12.5 * 18
12.5* 16

Skull crushes:
34.5 * 12
34.5 *11
34.5* 11

Weight dips:
BW+7.5 * 12
BW+ 7.5 *12
BW+7.5 * 10

Tricep push downs:
15* 18
15* 16

Barbell bicep curls:
25.5 * 12
25.5* 12
25.5* 10

Isolation curls:
7.5* 15
7.5* 12

Strong session, had a great pump going. Took a quick snap around half way through:
IMG_0850 (800x646).jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good dude, you should smile more!! Life is Good !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 11

Felt pretty good today, good energy and mood.

Great session, included a scoop of Conqu3r PWO today. I feel as though I will be able to go up on a few lifts next rotation of this workout. Hamstrings were hardly battered at all by the end of it.
Between the amentoflavone in Conqu3r and the epicatechin in Ep1c, you will definitely see an increase in your lifts. Additionally, you should see mood benefits continue as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Between the amentoflavone in Conqu3r and the epicatechin in Ep1c, you will definitely see an increase in your lifts. Additionally, you should see mood benefits continue as well.
I am waiting for Spaniard to send me some conquer :D

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your kidding!!! You haven't tried it yet???
No, an engagement ring, wedding ring, and Christmas has not allowed me to pass Go and collect $200.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol, way to throw placebo expectations into the mix!

Also will be off today, tomorrow and possibly thursday. I ended up training yest and had a great session on upper body. On my phone so won't give detailed account until im back.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, way to throw placebo expectations into the mix!

Also will be off today, tomorrow and possibly thursday. I ended up training yest and had a great session on upper body. On my phone so won't give detailed account until im back.
It's not just a theoretical placebo effect to these ingredients, but actual evidence. Experiments using amentoflavone showed that it increases intracellular calcium release and has acetylcholinesterase inhibition, which translates into stronger muscle contraction. And epicatechin increases both endurance (as measured by treadmill running) and hand strength, in addition to the myostatin inhibition it's known for.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not just a theoretical placebo effect to these ingredients, but actual evidence. Experiments using amentoflavone showed that it increases intracellular calcium release and has acetylcholinesterase inhibition, which translates into stronger muscle contraction. And epicatechin increases both endurance (as measured by treadmill running) and hand strength, in addition to the myostatin inhibition it's known for.
Alright.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 13 - DAY 18

Hey everyone, sorry for my little hiatus, had a music festival which I went to over new years. I didn't train on day 15, 16 and 17, ate pretty sh*thouse and got around the beers quite a bit on these days. Don't regret it one bit seeing as I've been slogged at work all year and my UC been draining my life in recent times as well. So as I mentioned earlier I trained upper body power on day 14 which was great, pulled up with no DOMS what so ever on day 15. The following two days I was on my feet for probably 20+ hours a day. I still applied 1 pump of TD EP1C each day.

Here's the funny thing I got back from this festival on yesterday and decided to go train legs. I was obviously not feeling flash but my session was very good, hit my numbers from the last workout pretty easily. Guess it was the few days off I had really allowed for full recovery of these muscles which have been abused lately. I'm typing this update the following morning after this workout and again no DOMS to speak of. Whether I can attribute this increase in recovery to TD EP1C? I think soo. We will wait and see how the next week and a bit pans out before I make the call.

In saying this though, I can't make the call that I have noticed anything out of the ordinary in terms of body compositions changes, weight gain/loss or significant strength gains. I do notice a good pump in all my workouts and slight GDA effect in the hours after application and eating of a meal.

I will make my log update later this afternoon after my Back/shoulders workout

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for the update.. I'm curious to see how the second half of the run treats you

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 19 - 20

Today I thought I would weigh in to see how much damage was done over the past few days when I was away, so I weighed in at 82.6kg. Very surprising seeing as I definitely overate big time on a few days. Looks like I burnt a lot more energy then I thought. After my update yesterday I trained Back and Shoulders, got a great pump going and mind muscle connection was great. Pulled up with some serious DOMS today. Deffinitely going to be an interesting Chest and arms workout today.

Nutrition day 19:
2720 calories
200P 340C 62F

Training: Back shoulders hypertrophy
92.5* 3 * 6

Rack Chins:
BW+25 *12
BW+ 25 * 12
BW+25 *10
BW+ 20 * 12

Seated cable rows:
40 * 12
40* 12
40* 12
35* 15

One arm Rows:
22.5* 13
22.5 * 12

Seated dumbbell shoulder press:
25* 12
25* 11
25* 10
22.5* 12

Time under tension side raises ( 4 sec up 4 sec down)
5 * 20
5* 18
5* 16

Rear cable extensions:
5* 20
5* 16
5* 14

Machine front raises:
25*20
25* 16

Great session, was incredibly hungry after it so that's why I went over on macros. My next workout is in a few hours will update on it later.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 20

Trained chest and arms after my log yesterday. It was an alright session, nothing spectacular to report. Weighed in again today and it was up from yesterdays surprising weight, today it was back to 83.5kg. So I've basically remained the same weight from day 1. I have made progression on my strength workouts and hypertrophy workouts which is great seeing as my net energy balance appears to be close flat over the past 3 weeks. Im gonna finish this last week strong.

Nutrition: 2840 calories
140P 420C 67C

Training: chest and arms hypertrophy

Speed benchpress:
92.5*3*6

Incline bench press:
82.5*10
80* 11
70* 15
70* 16
These felt heavier than usual on the first couple so i lowered weight increased tot and reps for last two sets.

Incline dumbbell flys:
15 * 12
15* 12
15* 13

Seated chest press:
42.5* 16
42.5* 15
37.5* 20

Cable flys:
12.5* 14
12.5* 15

Skull crushers:
34.5* 12
34.5*10
34.5* 9

Weighted dips:
BW+5 * 12
BW+ 5 * 11
BW * 12

Tricep push downs:
20* 14
20* 13
15* 17

Barbell bicep curls:
27.5* 12
27.5* 10
25* 11

Isolation curls:
5* 18
5* 16
5* 14

Just couldn't go balls to the wall today, felt as though i was labouring through a number of exercises, still did alright none the less.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
^Agreed. Still looks like you got some great volume in.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, hopefully a few PR's come about in this last week. Im hopefully gonna reach new levels in my legs hypertrohpy workout tonight!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3 Week Review

On to the home stretch, now that im three weeks in i feel i can make a decent review of this products effects. So nothing about TD EP1C impresses me all that much so far to be honest.

As you have previously seen i have noted slight pumps after dosing and then eating, my workouts usually always give a good pump, ive used the td Epic in the absence of any pump pwo and still got a good pump going.

Other main effect has been hunger increases post workout which kicked in after week two. I noted soreness in the first week and good recovery after week two, these effects weren't anything spectacular to be honest, my increased cals could have played a part in recovery.

I went back to my log notes i have kept from early last year too see my progression at these calories and compared it to now, not the greatest tool but it gives some context. Nothing out of the ordinary in terms of strength gains, im lifting more obviously but progression is close to the same if not slower.

Endurance wise, i reckon i noticed more profound effect from the oral version, nothing out of the ordinary here with the td version. Not to much more to comment on that, i was bolus dosing oral at 600mg so in guessing that is a chit ton more than 1 pump of td version.

No notable changes in body composition, however lets be serious here, 3 weeks into a run we cant expect much in this department.

Honestly, i get better pump, endurance and strength gains with Anabeta. OL i would think seriously about cost benefit for this product before mass producing. Again this is interim results, still one week to go.

Will post leg workout from yesterday soon.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for your honestly.. Lets see what the last week has in store

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback, you had a stretch of being sick for a while there as well, right?

Also, then went wild for a few days, correct?

I appreciate the honesty as you know I do but do you think with everything that was going on you were able to feel the full potential of the product? I'm asking to see your thoughts, nothing more. Just curious if you think these full days had any impact on your training if you take a step back and look at it.

Answer honestly, you know I want the feedback but think about all possibilities, ya know?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 21

Felt hungry again today after my workout, over ate by about 500 calories today. Also felt really thirsty for some reason. Legs session was mediocre, Speed squats felt heavier than ususal, munched through minimun rep ranges on hacks and did alright on leg press and extensions. Stiff deads felt good and curls really burnt. Overall not overly impressed with it seeing as I had everything in place ( ate well, felt rested and work didn't drain it too hard). I used Katana with a scoop of High Volume for my preworkout.

TD EP1C was applied in morning after shower, one week to go and there feels as though there is sufficient left to get me through the run.

Nutrition: 3025 Calories
180P 380C 88F

Training: Legs Hypertrophy

Speed Squats:
142.5* 3 * 6

Hack Squats:
100* 10
100* 9
100 * 9
(dissapointed)

Leg press:
170 * 15
170 * 15
160 * 14

Leg Extensions:
62.5* 13
62.5* 12
60 * 15

Stiff leg deads:
105 * 10
105 * 10
105 * 9

Hamstring curls:
62.5 * 13
62.5 * 12
60 * 14

6 sets on calves.

And thats all she wrote, was sweaty tied and ready to call it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback, you had a stretch of being sick for a while there as well, right?

Also, then went wild for a few days, correct?

I appreciate the honesty as you know I do but do you think with everything that was going on you were able to feel the full potential of the product? I'm asking to see your thoughts, nothing more. Just curious if you think these full days had any impact on your training if you take a step back and look at it.

Answer honestly, you know I want the feedback but think about all possibilities, ya know?
To be fair, i have suffered with UC for two + years now and never let it get in the way of my training, I still hit it balls to the wall no matter what. I think i missed one day because of intense pain but i had trained an extra day prior so it was still net the same workouts. Yes had three days off but again trained an extra day before going away.

You are right to be skeptical because of these few things going on, and i agree it is a busy time of the year to be fully committed to a log. But i have used many supplements and know how they effect my training efforts and results. All im saying at the moment is im not noticing any significant effects from this one.

Just to add on from here, if you remember I was making progress on my workouts from the addition of Conqu3r to my PWO regiment, that was notable for the first few weeks in endurance, strength etc, the addition of TD EP1C has not yeilded any effects close to that (just an example comparison).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair, i have suffered with UC for two + years now and never let it get in the way of my training, I still hit it balls to the wall no matter what. I think i missed one day because of intense pain but i had trained an extra day prior so it was still net the same workouts. Yes had three days off but again trained an extra day before going away.

You are right to be skeptical because of these few things going on, and i agree it is a busy time of the year to be fully committed to a log. But i have used many supplements and know how they effect my training efforts and results. All im saying at the moment is im not noticing any significant effects from this one.

Just to add on from here, if you remember I was making progress on my workouts from the addition of Conqu3r to my PWO regiment, that was notable for the first few weeks in endurance, strength etc, the addition of TD EP1C has not yeilded any effects close to that (just an example comparison).
Bro, I specifically wanted you to log for this reason. I'm just trying to look at EVERY facet of what we have going on. Please continue being objective. I merely asked those questions to keep things objective on both sides.

As far as im concerned ALL feedback is positive feedback. Keep up the solid work brother! Curious to see how things pan out.

For your 3 days off, I can't remember didn't you say you drank or did I make that up lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro, I specifically wanted you to log for this reason. I'm just trying to look at EVERY facet of what we have going on. Please continue being objective. I merely asked those questions to keep things objective on both sides. As far as im concerned ALL feedback is positive feedback. Keep up the solid work brother! Curious to see how things pan out. For your 3 days off, I can't remember didn't you say you drank or did I make that up lol
I did drink, trained immediately after getting back and had a good sessions. I think ive come across the wrong way, i have progressed over the past three weeks. My progression however has been consistent as it has been without the TD EP1C variable being included.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did drink, trained immediately after getting back and had a good sessions. I think ive come across the wrong way, i have progressed over the past three weeks. My progression however has been consistent as it has been without the TD EP1C variable being included.
Again, good info brother. You came across no way. I'd have you test again bro, we want honesty, which I know you're providing. Just looking at all variables that may have had an impact.

All good my dude! 1 week left, let's see where we go from here