On cycle lipid support

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I haven't really noticed much talk about this, beyond Fish Oil or Celery Seed/Hawthorne for BP. Seems like products like Nimbus Cadence, iForce Heart Help, Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stabil would be beneficial on cycle, no? Especially if people are against cycle support with Milk Thistle, while on cycle.

Thought?

FeAddiction

Awards
Niacin (nicotinic acid), garlic and psyllium fibre have helped in addition to the fish oil you mentioned.

Mystere3

Awards
I just take 8g fish oil a day. The transient decrease in hdl and elevation in LDL is likely not significant unless you're running crazy long cycles.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally love heart help.. and after yrs of playing with hormone manipulation my cholesterol isn't all that good. Cadence is nice too .. I watched some of the results pour in as tim was putting this one together.. the numbers were very impressive.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Yes, it would be beneficial, especially for those who dont like to use a cycle support. The only one listed I have used is Heart Help and my blood work came back in a much better place than it was before.